Dog Fostering Advice

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2012, 06:48 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Cass3927 has posted more than 150 good deals!Cass3927 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Dog fostering advice

Hi everyone! I submitted an application to foster dogs this week and just found out this morning that I should be getting a litter of PUPS! I have two dogs of my own that I've raised since they were pups, but this is my first time fostering or having multiple pups at one time. Any advice? I know the foster supplies most the stuff they need but what should I buy to be prepared? I was thinking of taking the rug out of my living room and putting a play pen in there? I am SO excited and would love to hear of anyone else's experience with fostering!TIA
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-17-2012, 09:55 AM

RE: Dog fostering advice

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Have a quiet, clean place. Be prepared with lots of blankets/towels. Depending on the age of the pups start early on potty training outside. It can be hard, but worth it to start getting them ready. Also keep them on a schedule. They will need eating time, play time, lots of sleep. As far as food wet down dry food with warm water. And if they are older puppies - almost 3 months I advise starting crate training as well.