Ode To Rozie

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 06:34 PM
In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Ode To Rozie

You were brought into my life, meant for someone else.

But God had His own plan for us.

At first I stayed away, because I didn't want to get attached,

But how could I resist you? We simply were the perfect match.

I didn't have many things in my life, it was hard for me growing up,

But the one thing I had, was you, and some how, that was enough.

When I laughed, you were there!

When I cried, you were there!

When I thought there was no one who would understand, you were there!

Never once did you tell me I was wrong or how I should have done something another way.

You just looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes and everything else just went away.

You were always by my side, no matter where I went,

What room I walked into, even the scary basement.

You kept me close in your sights, to make sure I was safe,

You protected me, and loved me, and nothing could keep you away.

But you are gone now.......

And my life just seems incomplete.

Things are so different without you. How can this be?

I knew your time would come, it was just a matter of time

But never have I missed someone, as much as I do you, all the time!

My heart just broke in two, as you slowly went to sleep in my arms,

Never will I forget you, and all your lovely charm.

Letting you go was the hardest decision I've ever had to make,

I pray that someday we will be reunited, I have to believe that's fait.

It didn't take long for me to realize what a blessing I had be given.

And I cherish you, each and every day, as long as I'm livin'.

Thank you for 16 years of unconditional love and companionship.

Thank you for being my best friend.

I love you, my sweet puppy.

-Rebecca
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dec 2009.2.jpg (123.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Dec 2009.1.jpg (101.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 11.26.2003.jpg (143.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0017.jpg (183.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 405913_2698139546128_1635830137_2459107_925792804_n.jpg (28.1 KB, 9 views)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
's, 4 rescue
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
's, and a
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turtlebekah For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-27-2011, 06:38 PM

RE: Ode To Rozie

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
daisybelle has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisybelle has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisybelle has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisybelle has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisybelle has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisybelle has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisybelle has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Oh how sweet! I think I'll cry!!
Old 12-29-2011, 06:42 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
So sorry.

I feel your pain, my baby girl Gizmo went to doggie heaven the week before Christmas - we were together over19 years.
Harris Teeter!

Old 12-29-2011, 06:53 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
great poem.. sorry for your loss of Rozie and for Gizmo

makes me think of my sweet Cody who pass on 12/13/11.

Working mommy to 7yr old
and 1yr
;
Mr. Jericho(8) and Ms. River Song(4m)
and
Big Cody(doggy heaven 12/13/11)
Slick Nick (doggy heaven 6/10/14)