Rest In Peace My Dear Sweet Gizmo

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2011, 09:39 AM
Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Religion Rest In Peace my Dear Sweet Gizmo

One week ago today we had to put our baby girl down. She was 19 years, 2 months and 14 days old. We miss her so very much.

Today they brought her ashes home to us.

This is the sadest Christmas ever.

Harris Teeter!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-23-2011, 09:59 AM

RE: Rest In Peace my Dear Sweet Gizmo

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Climb the stairs of life and never look back.....

My Mood/Status:
marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Sorry for your loss.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." Clive James
Wife to Tony
and mom of DS 7 yrs
and 2 yr old DS
"If the TRUTH makes you uncomfortable, you may want to ask yourself why this is so?"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marnimae For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 10:07 AM

My Mood/Status:
buggsmom316 has posted more than 200 great deals!buggsmom316 has posted more than 200 great deals!buggsmom316 has posted more than 200 great deals!
She lived a long sweet life hugs to you and yours this christmas
Old 12-23-2011, 10:08 AM

listening to the music of the spheres
Buddhist Bon Vivant Pataphysicist!

My Mood/Status:
siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Aww, I'm so sorry! We had to have my sweet little parrotlet euthanized about a week ago and it was one of the most painful, wrenching experiences of my life. We had her for 10 years and miss her terribly.

My heart just aches for you!
Old 12-23-2011, 10:27 AM

My Mood/Status:
kolowicz has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kolowicz has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kolowicz has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kolowicz has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kolowicz has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kolowicz has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
We lost our dog a little over a year ago due to an accident. We only had her for about 6 months. I was devastated! Those little furbabies leave such an impact in our lives.

This website help me a lot last year. A fellow Afc'er shared it with me.
www.rainbowbridge.com

I hope you find comfort and peace.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kolowicz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 11:23 AM

Loves AFC!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm so very sorry for your loss.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peace3 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 12:49 PM

My Mood/Status:
kis309 has posted more than 200 great deals!kis309 has posted more than 200 great deals!kis309 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I know the feeling....keep your chin up...it gets better
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kis309 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 01:41 PM

Meow

My Mood/Status:
endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Moggy to hear about Gizmo's passing. these decisions are so difficult to make. The past 2 weeks there has been a few on AFC with such sad news. Thank you for sharing your pictures of Gizmo and you will have such wonderful memories of her 19 yrs.

My avatar is Mulder and he passed at 12 yrs 4mo this Dec. 1st. It was so sudden he was ill and taken to vet on Nov. 26th and he was gone on the 1st.
I still cry every day. I hope you have someone to talk to since it helps.

I've heard about rainbowbridge and I think it sounds like a nice place to help during this terrible time.

Cat Lover.
The Following User Says Thank You to endlesoul For This Useful Post: