Crazy Dachshund ;)

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 07:23 PM
exhausted

My Mood/Status:
Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Crazy Dachshund ;)

I have two dogs, the doxie and a poodle. The doxie is most definitely the alpha dog, she's even tried to pull it on me.

Whenever the poodle comes home from the groomers the doxie goes nuts, trying to attack him. We literally keep them in different rooms for the day.

The kids thought maybe the smell through her off bc even tho my poodle is a male they perfume him. So we had them stop that but she still went after him.

Could it be bc he's around all those other dogs and she feels threatened? Because otherwise they are chummy, even lay their heads together.

The poor poodle, I think he understands, when he comes home now he rubs up against the furniture like a cat...trying to change his smell!

I've been couponing for 30+ years. I can't imagine ever shopping without them
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goddessoflubbock For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-21-2011, 07:37 PM

RE: Crazy Dachshund ;)

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Sounds like little alpha dog is jealous of the poodle. Have you ever tried taking both of them to the groomer. Just have them wash the doxie and I bet she gets over the jealous stuff really quick.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SLance68 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 07:45 PM

exhausted

My Mood/Status:
Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
LOL hadn't considered she might be jealous!!

I will do that next time Let someone else cut her nails!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goddessoflubbock For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 10:30 PM

back in love with couponing
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have 2 doxies and 1 poodle, all male. Whenever ANYONE gets a haircut (poodle) or bath, my second doxie, Oscar, goes crazy and there is a whole lotta love'n going on! Did I mention that they are ALL boys??? He is my only un-altered animal. I had a bad experience with my female doxie who died after being spayed so now we haven't done him. Needless to say, my other two dogs do NOT enjoy the attention!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katieculpepper For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 01:11 PM

exhausted

My Mood/Status:
After getting Madison our doxie fixed she got fat! It's been a constant battle to keep her at a safe weight. The poodle still tries to jump her, but she turns him around WWE style and he's at her mercy LOL

The Following User Says Thank You to Goddessoflubbock For This Useful Post: