Help Me With My Puppy!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 09:14 PM
is sick

My Mood/Status:
Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
help me with my puppy!

Okay I have a roughly 11week old minpin chi mix puppy, pennie.

When I got her she had SEVERE worms (she was about 7 weeks) and would whine for the most part when she had to potty.

She had plenty of accidents, which I chalked up to the wormer kicking in.

I finally got her crate trained (she used to potty in there too, I think she is too big now and can't avoid touching it if she does) and she will cry to go out.

Problem is my grandfather let's her out when I'm not here (which is fine, I'm gone all day often) but does NOT watch her.

Every day I come home and my grandfather who is extremely lazy (and I mean LAZY) tells me to go look in the corner or under the desk, pennie left me a present.

Obviously I find piles, which he will leave there for weeks. (Can I say again LAZY)

I clean them up when I find them, use pet stain remover, spot bot with hot water... There is no trace of the offending pile left.

However, this dog consistently HIDES behind/under furniture, goes in my gym under the equipment (we don't use that room.. its My closet too ) and tries to hide it.

I can take hop outside, spend TWO hours out there, walk in the door and before I get the other two dogs inside (older and potty trained) she is pooping on the floor!

I have tried walks (she is too little right now) treats, puppy pads, yelling bad dog, saying no, acting sad, showing her where the other dogs go and waiting, pens, baby gates..

I'm losing my mind!
When I find poop or catch her peeing, she runs away and tries to hide because she KNOWS I'm going to say bad dog.

She has even peed on my bed!

How on earth do I train this dog to go outside and to cry/whine/go to the door (ANYTHING) since my grandfather won't leave her in the crate or be responsible watching her?

I'm ready to cry!
Now my kitten billy (8 months) is pooping on the floor too, probably because he is a spiteful little sucker.

Help!

ForumRunner_20111025_231418.jpg

I'm a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
who is a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and landed her
and was couponing years before it became

I boycott TLC's Extreme Couponing show because it is the
and makes people act
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-25-2011, 10:16 PM

RE: help me with my puppy!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

rentel has posted more than 25 good deals
I buy dog pads. They are called Out pads. They are a little high,but I have a 6 year old peke. I have used them 3/4 of his life. Last week I bought Hartz brand at Big Lots 100 in package for $14:00. I live on a major highway so can*t turn him out. Sure saves my carpets.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:34 PM

ISO Maruchan Yakisoba!

My Mood/Status:
JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Chi's are notoriously hard to potty train!!! You've got to do the positive approach with them and "mark" their indicator... If you've never done a puppy training class, I highly recommend Petsmart!! Pm me if you wanna chat more... Been there, done that. My chi is 2 years old now!
Old 10-29-2011, 09:12 PM

My Mood/Status:
2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
to train a pup you "all" have to be on the same page... If Grandpa will not watch her leave her in the crate..Make it small enough so she won't want to pee or poop.. And take her out as soon as you get home and praise her for going outside with a treat for reinforcement. Make the crate a happy place to go into with giving her a treat or special toy and tell Grandpa he can let her out as long as he is outside with her but if he does not care to keep a eye on her at all times to just please put her in the crate!! If you watch a pup it will usually walk in circles looking for the prime place to pee or poop once you watch you will pick up on the indications and know it is time to go out!! Also be sure to have her stool checked again to make sure all the parasites are gone!! Good Luck!
Old 10-31-2011, 09:02 AM

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blacklabs
to train a pup you "all" have to be on the same page... If Grandpa will not watch her leave her in the crate..Make it small enough so she won't want to pee or poop.. And take her out as soon as you get home and praise her for going outside with a treat for reinforcement. Make the crate a happy place to go into with giving her a treat or special toy and tell Grandpa he can let her out as long as he is outside with her but if he does not care to keep a eye on her at all times to just please put her in the crate!! If you watch a pup it will usually walk in circles looking for the prime place to pee or poop once you watch you will pick up on the indications and know it is time to go out!! Also be sure to have her stool checked again to make sure all the parasites are gone!! Good Luck!
Thank you.

For right now, paid pet training is not an option and I just had surgery so my physical limitations are greater than usual.

Her crate is just the right size from what I have read. She has a towel to line it, since it is on cold tile in my kitchen.

She will not go in the box. It drives me insane. I have her crate trained, but she won't even try to go out.

If its cold or raining (rain being the big offender) she won't even leave the steps.

I personally don't care if she goes potty in the garage or on my front steps. It's easier for me to power wash that out, than scrape it off my floors after my grandfather rolls right through it and tells me he is too lazy to clean it up.

Today was a new low. I let her in my bed last night after our heater had a malfunction, because it was COLD. woke up to a happy sleeping puppy (and my cat and one of the older dogs too)

Took her out, left the dogs out to do their business while I showered. Forgot my towel and came back to my room to grab it.

Put my hand on my bed... Right into a giant pile of poop.

The puppy is now in her crate. She hides under our beds, because she knows she did wrong and hates when I say bad dog.

I look and point at her crate and she flies in there.

Her crate is her safe space. She knows once she is in there I won't reach in, or say bad dog anymore.

But this is going too far. I explained to my grandfather that he can put
Her leash on and he can attach it to his belt, so the puppy can walk around but he will see her if she has to go.

Hopefully it will work. I feel bad leaving this puppy to cry in the crate but if she doesn't stop soon, she will have to go to the shelter.

I'm a
who is a
and landed her

and makes people act
Old 10-31-2011, 09:06 AM

good day...

anddeals has posted more than 5 good deals
I guess it can not be helping, u can be enduring only sometimes
Old 10-31-2011, 09:21 AM

My Mood/Status:
mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I think Grandpa`s gotta go.Thats a whole new level of "crazy lazy". IMO..LOL.. You cant ever get that smell completely out. You would need to be washing the areas as fast as they happen. If your not home all day, and Grandpa lets the pup go wherever- then you will never train this pup. Maybe find a home where someone is home and can put the time in. Puppies are worse then babies! LOL Good luck!
Old 10-31-2011, 11:21 AM

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickie333
I think Grandpa`s gotta go.Thats a whole new level of "crazy lazy". IMO..LOL.. You cant ever get that smell completely out. You would need to be washing the areas as fast as they happen. If your not home all day, and Grandpa lets the pup go wherever- then you will never train this pup. Maybe find a home where someone is home and can put the time in. Puppies are worse then babies! LOL Good luck!
I'm at the point where I'm ready to move out. I moved in to help him, not be a maid.

I'm a nurse by trade (was) so I'm equipped to handle his medical issues.

Unfortunately MY health is deteriorating faster than expected so I spend a lot of my time at different doctors and such. On those days I'm not home for 5-12 hours at a time.

If I can just get him to let her out, then put her back in the crate whether she goes or not ill be fine.

My grandfather kind of hoards, my grandmother died about a year ago and even magazines from 1987 with her name on them, he won't throw out.

He threatens to kick me out when I try to clean and my mother (who does NOT live here) threatens when I don't.

I have tried explaining a thousand times over, I am NOT my grandmother and I will not dedicate my life to cleaning up after a slob.

I told him yesterday either he puts in more effort (the lack of effort is what bothers me, not the fact he sometimes can't do anything because of his health) or ill move out, which means my money goes with me.

He is behind on the mortgage, I pay the water and electric and buy ALL the food.

I even take him to the doctor in my car, on my dime.

I think he got the hint because he cleaned two different rooms today.

Two HUGE black bags of garbage. I can't lift them to take them out (I'm on ten pound lift restriction til Christmas) but my friend will stop by and help later.

I want to keep this puppy, and my friend has offered to take her if I move out, until I get settled in.

I just need to retrain grandpa

I'm a
who is a
and landed her

and makes people act
Old 10-31-2011, 01:39 PM

My Mood/Status:
mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layla Stryker View Post
I'm at the point where I'm ready to move out. I moved in to help him, not be a maid.

I'm a nurse by trade (was) so I'm equipped to handle his medical issues.

Unfortunately MY health is deteriorating faster than expected so I spend a lot of my time at different doctors and such. On those days I'm not home for 5-12 hours at a time.

If I can just get him to let her out, then put her back in the crate whether she goes or not ill be fine.

My grandfather kind of hoards, my grandmother died about a year ago and even magazines from 1987 with her name on them, he won't throw out.

He threatens to kick me out when I try to clean and my mother (who does NOT live here) threatens when I don't.

I have tried explaining a thousand times over, I am NOT my grandmother and I will not dedicate my life to cleaning up after a slob.

I told him yesterday either he puts in more effort (the lack of effort is what bothers me, not the fact he sometimes can't do anything because of his health) or ill move out, which means my money goes with me.

He is behind on the mortgage, I pay the water and electric and buy ALL the food.

I even take him to the doctor in my car, on my dime.

I think he got the hint because he cleaned two different rooms today.

Two HUGE black bags of garbage. I can't lift them to take them out (I'm on ten pound lift restriction til Christmas) but my friend will stop by and help later.

I want to keep this puppy, and my friend has offered to take her if I move out, until I get settled in.

I just need to retrain grandpa

Cant teach an old dog new tricks-no way.. But you would be better off on your own! Good luck!
Old 10-31-2011, 01:53 PM

shops too much!
Be yourself!

My Mood/Status:
Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Unfortunately, it doesn't really sound like you're in any position to take care of a puppy; you've got a pretty full plate just taking care of you and gramps. Oy!
Old 10-31-2011, 02:05 PM

Goonies Never say Die...

My Mood/Status:
Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
nevermind

Last edited by Weatie; 10-31-2011 at 02:21 PM.
Old 10-31-2011, 02:50 PM

:-)
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
There is no need to be mad at her when the accident already happened. Your puppy doesn't put 2 and 2 together. She needs to be caught in the act! Interrupt her, say firmly NO, put her outside immediately to a designated potty spot and, if she wasn't finished yet, let her finish.

Like someone already mentioned, it is crucial to be on the same page when training a puppy. Try talking to your grandpa again. If this doesn't work you might want to find another solution, like doggy day care etc.

Good luck!

Do you want to become an AFC Forum Leader?

Openings and requirements can be found
!
The Following User Says Thank You to TJ_2008 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 03:23 PM

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ_2008
There is no need to be mad at her when the accident already happened. Your puppy doesn't put 2 and 2 together. She needs to be caught in the act! Interrupt her, say firmly NO, put her outside immediately to a designated potty spot and, if she wasn't finished yet, let her finish.

Like someone already mentioned, it is crucial to be on the same page when training a puppy. Try talking to your grandpa again. If this doesn't work you might want to find another solution, like doggy day care etc.

Good luck!
Thank you!
He and I just had a nice talk about it, amongst other things. I think we are on the same page with the dog at least.

I have NEVER had a dog in my life, I'm a cat person. I was going to surrender this puppy over a month ago and my grandfather told me absolutely not, he wanted her.

I said either we work something out, or she goes to the no kill.

He agreed, and on days I'm gone all day, he will take her out and put her back in the crate.

Nope, she doesn't know, which is why I only say bad when I catch her in the act. As much as it disturbs me to find a potty pile, she doesn't know better if I yank her away from whatever to yell.

I realized, she can't get off my bed (and I sleep like a stone at the moment, with pain medication from surgery) so the potty on my bed, was bad but not entirely her fault.

She also won't go in the house when I'm here, which tells me she knows better, but acts differently because my grandfather does not correct her.

I think we have a schedule, and the dog daycare idea is FANTASTIC. I didn't know they had those!

I'm a
who is a
and landed her

and makes people act
The Following User Says Thank You to Layla Stryker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 03:59 PM

ISO Maruchan Yakisoba!

My Mood/Status:
JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layla Stryker

Thank you!
He and I just had a nice talk about it, amongst other things. I think we are on the same page with the dog at least.

I have NEVER had a dog in my life, I'm a cat person. I was going to surrender this puppy over a month ago and my grandfather told me absolutely not, he wanted her.

I said either we work something out, or she goes to the no kill.

He agreed, and on days I'm gone all day, he will take her out and put her back in the crate.

Nope, she doesn't know, which is why I only say bad when I catch her in the act. As much as it disturbs me to find a potty pile, she doesn't know better if I yank her away from whatever to yell.

I realized, she can't get off my bed (and I sleep like a stone at the moment, with pain medication from surgery) so the potty on my bed, was bad but not entirely her fault.

She also won't go in the house when I'm here, which tells me she knows better, but acts differently because my grandfather does not correct her.

I think we have a schedule, and the dog daycare idea is FANTASTIC. I didn't know they had those!

It could just be that grandpa isn't picking up on her "signals". Start pointing them out to him, or say, "she just finished eating, so in 5 minutes, I'll take her potty". Then mark it with a "good girl" and "go potty" as she's going. When she comes inside, give her a treat. Once you've marked this behavior for a week, start asking her "do you need to go potty?" take her outside, "say go potty" when she goes, she gets a treat. It's important to not say the "go potty" part inside the house until she's heard it outside, in the middle of the act, a dozen times. Shell learn that "go potty" means peeing outside. Then, shell associate that with the treat when she come inside. So once she gets that part, start asking the "do you have to go potty" and take he immediately outside. Shell learn to start responding, in her own way, once she gets the connection to your question and the end result: a treat. My dog lifts her ears and kind of hops when I ask her if she has to go potty. Then we go outside and she gets praise when she goes (treats every once in a while).

It works! I learned all of this from the $100 training at Petsmart!!!
Old 10-31-2011, 04:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStacklie View Post
It could just be that grandpa isn't picking up on her "signals". Start pointing them out to him, or say, "she just finished eating, so in 5 minutes, I'll take her potty". Then mark it with a "good girl" and "go potty" as she's going. When she comes inside, give her a treat. Once you've marked this behavior for a week, start asking her "do you need to go potty?" take her outside, "say go potty" when she goes, she gets a treat. It's important to not say the "go potty" part inside the house until she's heard it outside, in the middle of the act, a dozen times. Shell learn that "go potty" means peeing outside. Then, shell associate that with the treat when she come inside. So once she gets that part, start asking the "do you have to go potty" and take he immediately outside. Shell learn to start responding, in her own way, once she gets the connection to your question and the end result: a treat. My dog lifts her ears and kind of hops when I ask her if she has to go potty. Then we go outside and she gets praise when she goes (treats every once in a while).

It works! I learned all of this from the $100 training at Petsmart!!!
If Grandpa is pointing out the poo for others to pick up hours, days, weeks later- its over.. LOL
Old 10-31-2011, 04:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
EMunion777 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!EMunion777 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!EMunion777 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!EMunion777 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!EMunion777 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!EMunion777 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!EMunion777 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!EMunion777 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!EMunion777 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I had a puppy. She's a big dog now. (: And she was just like taking care of a baby. She even woke me up at night to go potty. . I can tell you that getting angry at her with "bad dog" will not help and may be why she is hiding. They learn better through being rewarded for doing good. Praise her when she goes outside. It is definately going to take time to train her. She needs to be watched a lot. When you see her going in the house, calmly but quickly move her to outside, let her finish and then let her know she did good. But if you come at her too quick and get upset she might run. This is what we did with our pup. She now rings bells we hung on the door knob to ask to go out (taught around 5 months). We taught her that bytouching either her paws or nose to the bells and praising her whenever we took her outside. As for your Grandfather, i'm sorry he's not much of a help. If he won't help and you aren't home much you may neeed to see if someone can go to you house to let her out a couple times a day until she doesnt need to go out as often.

I'll tell you what. Crate training and chewing were our toughest. The vet said she had anxiety when we left and probably thinking we weren't coming back. But anyways. I hope this helps.
, Gavin
, and Adell
Old 11-05-2011, 03:57 AM

is sick

My Mood/Status:
What gets me best is this dog learned sit in about twenty minutes. She knows "inside" means time to come in "outside" which I guess to her means run to the door to go play in the grass, her name and "move".

We say outside with the other two (my grandmother trained them and spoke Korean for commands. I know zero and same with my grandfather) and they know that means potty.

The puppy picked up on that but not when I praise her and give her treats for going in the grass.

So frustrating! She peed on my bed again yesterday and I caught hop mid act. I'm beginning to think she does it out of spite or because she just simply doesn't understand its bad.

Haven't found any poop lately, which is definitely a plus.

I'm going to have to have the carpets replaced (I will got hardwood) because it was apparently a problem with potty issues with the previous dogs that got hit by a car a few years ago.

She doesn't do circles, but she does try to go in a private area, like under the bed or gym furniture and now that my grandfather is keeping all the doors shut like I asked, she doesn't seem to go inside.

I know when little dog runs down the hall, she has to go.

She REALLY hates the rain, I got her little boots and a coat and now she doesn't seem to mind as much.

I also noticed she will sit at the door and cry unless another dog goes out too.

My friend is going to take her again this weekend to work on training her.

She loves her crate (she gets her chewy there) so that's just going to have to be home.

She has no medical issues, she is just stubborn! She also pees when she gets super excited, like when my sister comes over.

I figure its a work in progress, but now that I have a doggy daycare lined up (pennie is SUPER high energy this will be great!) For when ill be gone or sick, it will work out much better.

We have an inground electric dog fence and I was waiting for her to am big enough for the toy sized collars we have... She is!
It has a trainer mode with a sound reenforcement button, so I think I'm going to give that a go, for potty in the house.

Thank you all, I cant give reps because I'm on my phone, when my laptop gets fixed ill am sure to come back and do it.

Oh, and for anyone wondering, I told my grandfather he literally needs to clean up his act (after himself, the best he can) or ill call the local agency on aging and they can figure out whether or not to have him court ordered to a care facility.

He started cleaning immediately .

I can't clean as fast as he makes a mess and I understand he has health issues and is depressed (from my grandmothers death) but i made it very clear its not okay to live like this, or expect anyone else to.

I'm a
who is a
and landed her

and makes people act