Interceptor Or Sentinel..

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 05:37 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
interceptor or sentinel..

which ones do you give your dog and who has the best prices for those. I have been getting them at the vet but want to get opinions.
thanks for reading
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-23-2011, 08:37 AM

RE: interceptor or sentinel..

Happiness is...puppy kisses x2!

My Mood/Status:
StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I use the interceptor, and I order it from PetCareRX. They always have a $10 off coupon and free shipping available if you just google it. Works out to be way better than I can get at the vet!!
The Following User Says Thank You to StLouisClipper For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2011, 10:15 AM

couponfiend has posted more than 200 great deals!couponfiend has posted more than 200 great deals!couponfiend has posted more than 200 great deals!
I use interceptor and buy it from Fosters and Smith. I found them cheapest as I compared price to Care a lot and Pet meds. Shipping is free. I just got it about 3 weeks ago. My vet charges double the price for the same amount of pills. I cant believe the markup at the vet. I also buy flea control online, again half the price of the vet. Just a drag having to get a prescription from the vet, kind of embarrased to ask for it, hate to look cheap but I told them its half the cost. Of course they have to say just be careful where I buy it from.
The Following User Says Thank You to couponfiend For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2011, 06:32 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
FreeCouponingOnline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FreeCouponingOnline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FreeCouponingOnline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FreeCouponingOnline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FreeCouponingOnline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FreeCouponingOnline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FreeCouponingOnline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Arrow interceptor or sentinel

Arecibo,

Both of my dogs are on Interceptor. Been loyal consumers of Interceptor since 2005. Love it.

Sissy (our spayed female Siberian Husky/Beagle Cross) gets the 26-50 lbs 12 month supply for $69.96.

And Cody (our neutered male Australian Cattle Herder/Blue Heeler) gets the 51-100 lbs 12 month supply for $92.04.

We purchase Interceptor at our long-time, trusted, family vet.

HTH

Quote:
Which ones do you give your dog and who has the best prices for those. I have been getting them at the vet but want to get opinions. thanks for reading
The Following User Says Thank You to FreeCouponingOnline For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 01:15 AM

My Mood/Status:
laney5454 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!laney5454 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!laney5454 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!laney5454 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!laney5454 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!laney5454 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!laney5454 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!laney5454 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!laney5454 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Interceptor = heartworm prevention and parasitic control (roundworms, hookworms and whipworms)

Sentinel = heartworm prevention and parasitic control AND insect growth regulator that prevents fleas from hatching out* (product previously and possibly still on market as Program). Sentinel = Interceptor + Program

*doesn't kill fleas but prevents your home from having a major infestation. Did you know that 10 female fleas can produce 250,000 eggs in one month's time!

Rebates for both https://interceptorrebates.com/accou...l=%2fMenu.aspx (NOT SURE IF ONLY THRU VET OFFICES OR NOT)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
AFC is my FAVORITE coupon site!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to laney5454 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 07:42 PM

kaitlinrt has posted more than 100 good deals!kaitlinrt has posted more than 100 good deals!
Since we have three dogs, cost is a huge factor. We use Sentinel. It's more than Interceptor but when you factor in the extra cost for a flea preventative, it's cheaper than the two products.

We order from 1800petmeds. Great service, best price I've found. It works out to about $15/pill per dog a month.
The Following User Says Thank You to kaitlinrt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 10:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
KayceK has posted more than 400 great deals!KayceK has posted more than 400 great deals!KayceK has posted more than 400 great deals!KayceK has posted more than 400 great deals!KayceK has posted more than 400 great deals!
I have one dog, and use Interceptor. I get mine@ the vets and I think I pd. $26.00 for 6mos on last visit. going to check out some of these links.
The Following User Says Thank You to KayceK For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 09:41 AM

Happiness is...puppy kisses x2!

My Mood/Status:
StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by couponfiend View Post
I use interceptor and buy it from Fosters and Smith. I found them cheapest as I compared price to Care a lot and Pet meds. Shipping is free. I just got it about 3 weeks ago. My vet charges double the price for the same amount of pills. I cant believe the markup at the vet. I also buy flea control online, again half the price of the vet. Just a drag having to get a prescription from the vet, kind of embarrased to ask for it, hate to look cheap but I told them its half the cost. Of course they have to say just be careful where I buy it from.
I haven't checked out the pricing at Fosters and Smith, but I do know that with PetcareRX you can put in your Vet's name and phone number and they will contact the vet for approval just like when you refill human meds and are out of refills...HTH!
The Following User Says Thank You to StLouisClipper For This Useful Post: