Whining Yorkie Causing Problems With Fiance

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2011, 08:38 AM

RE: Whining Yorkie Causing Problems with Fiance

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I think generally a pet store will pick up the tab for KC treatment if the dog is diagnosed within a certain amount of time of being sold so you may want to look into that if they arent already paying. The one Chi we got from a pet store had a horrible case of KC when we got him. He had to go in an O2 tank for treatment but he has been very healthy after he got over that. He has his 11th Birthday party the weekend after next and is still going very, very strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLbride2be View Post
Thanks for your concern. We went to vet today and bc of his Kennel cough getting worse he can't get nuetered tomorrow! The vet prescribed a stronger cough syrup 3x daily as needed as well as an antibiotic even though kennel cough just has to run it's course. Hopefully if the cough gets better he can get nuetered in the next few weeks. It's so heartbreaking to see my baby not feeling well. I caught my fiancÚ talking (in a baby voice) to toshi tonight. He said "we're gonna get you better" I'm hoping the cough syrup and antibiotics at least keep the coughing to a minimum.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-14-2011, 12:43 PM

Loving my new teaching job!!

My Mood/Status:
FLbride2be has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FLbride2be has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FLbride2be has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FLbride2be has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FLbride2be has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FLbride2be has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FLbride2be has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Yes monkeydawn they are paying for everything KC related and since I have taken him to the vet twice in two weeks and everything is documented, then anything further from the KC will be on them too.
Glad to know your pet store dog is still going strong that gives me hope
Old 06-16-2011, 10:35 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

Sophie76 has posted more than 75 good deals!
My dog picked up kennel cough at a vet visit!! They had dogs in there with kc while mine was getting seen for other problems and ahe caught it. Its a virus, a cold, that just has to run its course.