Can You Stack Petstart Store Coupons With Mfqs?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 10:26 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
can you stack petstart store coupons with mfqs?

my second question for the day.

I was in petsmart last night and a lot of the bags of Purina had store coupons on them. I also had a few coupons with me. I asked the cashier if they stack coupons and she had no idea what I was talking about, even after I explained it. She went to ask her supervisor who also seemed to not really have any idea, so she said no. She then started to explain that they say manufacture's on them, so they're not store coupons, even though they say "use only at petsmart" on them. I told her that a lot of the time a store coupon will say manufacture's coupon and can be stacked with another manufacture's coupon. I suggested that we try it, since the register won't take it if it's not allowed and she refused.

does anyone know for sure? thanks!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-10-2010, 10:40 AM

RE: can you stack petstart store coupons with mfqs?

probably at Target
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I've been shopping petsmart most my life and I've never found a petsmart coupon in the store The purina are mfg coupons. They clearly state mfg coupon on the front, they have a redemption address and they have the normal mfg coupon barcode across the bottom.

The key ingredients to a mfg coupon:

1. it'll state "mfg coupon" somewhere on the face of the coupon
2. there will be a redemption address in the small print
3. the normal barcode (usually starts with a "5" or a "9") will be on the coupon

The answer to your question, is yes. Petsmart emails coupons a few times per year....they're petsmart coupons...they're usually for $x/$xx your purchase....I've always combined these with mfg coupons, no problem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~I will not run in the rain, I will not run near a train. I will not run when it's hot, Enjoy running? I do not ~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rescue a pet today~~they'll be forever grateful

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngieP For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 12:12 PM

RE: can you stack petstart store coupons with mfqs?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
thanks! I'm brand new to shopping for pet stuff since we just got our puppy a few weeks ago. She didn't seem very confident in her answer, so I wanted to make sure she was right.