Tomorrow We Have To Put My Dog To Sleep...very Sad

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 06:48 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Tomorrow we have to put my dog to sleep...very sad

Well, sorry to post here and be a downer, but just wanted to vent (forgive me).
As many of you may know I am an animal lover. I have 5 dogs and a cat. I have had Xanadu (xan) for almost 14 years. She is a weimerainer pitt bull mix that we adopted as a puppy from a kill shelter in Liberty County, Georgia. When I adopted her my hubby was in the military and we moved 5 times in 3 1/2 years. I did not work, had no children at the time and no friends due to moving so much. My husband was gone 6 months out of the year with the Army...I was alone. I adopted my baby and also received a poodle from my father in law. the 2nd night I had Xan I had to rush her to an emergency clinic. She was very very sick. She stayed overnight on IV's and then I followed up with 3 other vets- all of them told me to put her to sleep- she had Parvo and Kennel cough- and I was told it was hopeless. I refused and babied her- I fed her around the clock and administered meds through a syringe, I also forced her to dring gatorade through a syringe. It was horrible for her but I was a determined mommy. So here we are almost 14 years later.
Many things have changed for us, my poodle was killed 4 years ago in a tornado- it was devastating. I have had two wonderful children - Xan's brother and sister -. we have moved multiple times- and she has been here through it all. She never pitched a fit when I would foster a dog or many dogs- ( had a total of 8 fosters at one time). I even brought home a dane that we adopted- sadly she was PTS two years ago.
We found out last week she has advanced liver disease. The vet said she looked fine but was on the thin side (liver disease can cause anorexia). He said he hated to say that she had 6-8 months max- but he wanted to be realistic. That was hard to accept but figured I would do whatever I could for her- it is the least I can do. But that I would not allow her to suffer. Well, she took a turn for the worse- and it is devastating- truly. I have been crying for 2 days now. My DH will not let me take her tonight to have her put to sleep. I did not understand why- then I realized, he wants one last night to hold her by his side in bed.
Tomorrow I will take my children to school and take her to the vet to have her humanely euthanized. This is so hard for me. I am losing my friend - I can not watch her disentigrate- I love her too much. Please pray for my family- this is a hard thing to deal with. She was once all I had to keep me feeling safe when I was alone. Please pray for my family- especially my DH , he does nto have frineds- he is kind of a loaner- but Xan is his best friend- and he does not want to be there when she crosses over to the rainbow bridge- so I will do it- alone. I told my husband that we owe it to her- she has given us so much. I hold her tonight and kiss her and tell her how much I love her and how I will miss her. I know she does not understand - I am sad for my children- she has always been here. TOnight we got pics of us all with her- kissing her and loving her.
Thank you for any prayers to help me get through tomorrow- please pray she not be scared or in pain, and most of all that she know how much we love her and that we are doing this because of our love for her. Thank you- I know many of you understand and I just felt like i could say it all here- so many people do not understand how hard this can be- and then many do. Again- thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Always looking for a deal!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to poshpoodle For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-06-2009, 06:51 PM

RE: Tomorrow we have to put my dog to sleep...very sad

My Mood/Status:
kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm so sorry to hear! I'll be thinking about you and your family!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and greatest daughter Carmen Lucy (2yrs)
!!! And the best miracles Jordan
and Jaxon
(1 yr old twins)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kstover0426 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 06:51 PM

:)
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
oh im so very,very sorry....huge huge hugs.....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kimmyann123 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 06:58 PM

My Mood/Status:
jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
What a beautiful story of love in your life!
My prayers are with you as and your family go through this loss.
You are truly doing the selfless thing by not letting her suffer more.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jwiederhold For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 07:01 PM

ISO Expired RR or other $ off catalinas
Minnesota Get Together was the BEST!

My Mood/Status:
Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am so sorry. It isn't easy as I have done it before and it is so hard.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kmchamplin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 07:04 PM

Goonies NEVER say die!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am so sorry for you loss.

My heart goes out to you and your family!
Old 12-06-2009, 07:11 PM

My Mood/Status:
teshia has posted more than 100 good deals!teshia has posted more than 100 good deals!
I am so sorry for you just reading this made tears run down my face. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
God Bless,
Teshia
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to teshia For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 07:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I see her in her bed, I keep watching her. Knowing tomorrow I have to say goodbye is so hard. I want to kiss her and hug her and make her better. I am not helping myself reading sad things online- sometimes misery does love company. I am sorry again for writing such sad stuff- it just helps to let it out. Kind of have to hold it together for my kids and my hubby. I have seen my DH only cry about 6 times in 20 years. Today as he held her he took off his glasses and wiped his tears away with his shirt- I was speechless- but tears were streaming down my face. I want so badly to take her tonight- she is sleeping, but I feel better knowing she no longer is sick and in pain or suffering- but how can I deny my DH one last night with his best friend? Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and kind words. My DD 5 saw me cry yesterday and said "mommy, it is ok, you do not have to cry...Xan will go to heaven with Jesus and see Sasha". Sasha is my poodle that was killed in the tornadoes about 4 yrs ago. I just hugged my little girl and told her she was right but that I was going to miss her. Uggh! My DH said the other day that he figured this would be her last Christmas with us- then she will not even make it until then. But it will be ok, she has lived a long and happy life. I know we gave her a chance at life, especially when 3 vets told me to put her down 13 1/2 years ago- for that I am happy! My sweet sweet baby!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to poshpoodle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 07:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
sassichic has posted more than 10 good deals
What a wonderful family she has... You have given her the best care a dog could have. She will leave this world peacefully. The circle is truly unbroken when it comes to the love of our dogs. I will pray for you.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sassichic For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 07:35 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I will be praying for you and your dog; so sorry this has to happen.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to roseminxe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 07:42 PM

I'm baaaaackkkk

My Mood/Status:
carmended has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!carmended has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!carmended has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!carmended has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!carmended has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!carmended has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!carmended has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!carmended has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!carmended has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!carmended has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!carmended has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
oh my gosh, so sad, praying for you and your family!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to carmended For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 07:46 PM

is excited to see the sun !!!

My Mood/Status:
CHERYL S has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CHERYL S has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CHERYL S has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CHERYL S has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CHERYL S has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CHERYL S has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CHERYL S has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CHERYL S has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I am bawling for her and your family. I am sorry and I hope that you in time will feel better.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CHERYL S For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 07:50 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
awww man............ have tears dripping off my nose... I am SO SO sorry... I pray for strength and peace for you and your family...
Ross (4),
and
Kyleigh (our miracle VACTERL princess)(2).
Why is she a miracle? Read Kyleigh's story here:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to schmidt00 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 07:59 PM

Trying to learn the ropes here..

My Mood/Status:
Pnut362 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Pnut362 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Pnut362 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Pnut362 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Pnut362 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Pnut362 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Pnut362 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Just reading that made me cry! I have 2 dogs and I worry about them everyday just because they are getting older. I can't imagine my life without them. I am sorry that you have to do this but just remember that if it weren't for you your dog would not have had all of those wonderful years.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pnut362 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 08:20 PM

coupons, coupons, coupons

My Mood/Status:
nickim has posted more than 300 great deals!nickim has posted more than 300 great deals!nickim has posted more than 300 great deals!nickim has posted more than 300 great deals!
i am so sorry for you. i know how you feel and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family tonite. in august we had to have our dog put down. he was 16 years old. we had adopted him from an animal rescue facility in pittsburgh when he was 3. he was the best!!! whenever someone in the house was sick, he would lay by their side till they were better. he knew when we had b-days and were singing, he would get so excited because he was getting cake and ice cream. we even got him his own b-day cake. at christmas he knew gifts were coming soon because we brought in the christmas tree. when we got him i never imagined that my kids would literally grow up with him but they did. they were only 2, 3, and 4...they now are 16, 17, and 18. this will be the first christmas without him and i'm going to be very sad. i think about brandon (thats his name) everyday. it's so funny that when we adopted him he was already named and when i would call him people thought i had a child named brandon....i would be like no he's my dog. but you know they do really become part of the family and he was my baby. sometimes i think i have more pics of him then the kids (just kidding) i think.

so sorry that you and your family have to go through this but just know that you gave him a good home and all the love he could have.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nickim For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 08:34 PM

lovin' the weather!!
has finished my 2nd coupon binder!!!!

My Mood/Status:
lowride7 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lowride7 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lowride7 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lowride7 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lowride7 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lowride7 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lowride7 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lowride7 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lowride7 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lowride7 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lowride7 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
i am so sorry...I have had to put 2 babies down,....it doesn't get easier, but what you must belive is you gave them the best life ever...

R.I.P. Dusty
and Dallas
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lowride7 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 08:43 PM

Always in search of a better deal!

My Mood/Status:
esporseen has posted more than 150 good deals!esporseen has posted more than 150 good deals!
i'm so sorry you have to go through this...and right before the holidays! my schmoopys are half pit bull as well and are the best dogs in the world. it breaks my heart to think of having to through this someday as well. thank you for sharing and i hope it helps to "talk" about it here!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to esporseen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 08:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
VivLyn has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!VivLyn has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!VivLyn has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!VivLyn has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!VivLyn has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!VivLyn has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!VivLyn has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!VivLyn has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!VivLyn has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!VivLyn has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!VivLyn has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
I feel so bad for you and your family!!! Please know that you have many people thinking of you right now. We are animal lovers too and usually go out and rescue another, not to take their place, but to keep us from crying. We are not able to have dogs right now but have 7 kitties who we love to death. We lost a precious boy a year ago and ended up bringing home 3 new kitties. It certainly doesn't keep us from thinking of our lost boy but know we have made 3 little kitties happy and safe.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VivLyn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 09:05 PM

Farm life is the best life!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am in tears. I lost my Sheltie to the same thing 4 years ago about 2 weeks from now. You and your family will be in my prayers tonight!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Huntinglabmom05 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 09:12 PM

missing you forever

My Mood/Status:
michele dj has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!michele dj has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!michele dj has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!michele dj has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!michele dj has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!michele dj has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!michele dj has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
hugs to you..Im sorry

:

:Mom of 2 boys 2 girls and 2 pups

looking for franks hot sauce .50/1 3.00 off chef michaels.. ty
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michele dj For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 11:13 PM

likes $3/$5 off Nature Mades
Kansas Sunflower

My Mood/Status:
bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I am so sorry. We had to put down our Norwegian Elkhound 5yrs ago. That was one of the hardest losses. I am sorry.

**ISO Q's**
Tena
Egglands Egg coupons
Lactaid Milk
Tyson Chicken Sandwich
Angel Soft TP
Land O Lakes butter
Adult type cereal
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobojay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 03:40 AM

My Mood/Status:
I went to bed at 10. My husband pulled Xan to him and cried the cry no one wants to see their spouse cry. THe cry that is loud and obviously filled with pain. I am talking sobbing to the point of not being able to talk. I just hugged my husband and told him I understand how much he loves her and even though she can not talk she KNOWS how much he loves her too! He said he just can't let her go. I hugged him and said I understood- this is his first feeling of losing HIS pet. THe past dogs we have lost were so much more "MY" dogs than his. This is the one he truly loves- always has. So, as I was saying I went to bed at 10- watched my DH cry for at least an hour and woke up at 3 am. I am tired, but can not sleep. I woke up repeatedly anyway to check to see if she was breathing. I prayed last night that she would just go in her sleep- seems easier that way.....does that sound mean? She is still in bed with my husband. He was suppose to get up at 4 am to go to work- Mondays he has to leave at 4 to be at work on time. It is now 5:35- he is still in bed. He said yesterday he could not miss work, no more sick days- or he will not get paid. Not sure what he is doing, but I dare not ask. He has to grieve in his own way. I can say that hearing and seeing him cry and feeling his pain is so hard. I knew this was going to hit him harder than he thought- it hit me harder than I thought. She is not the type of dog that is under your feet begging for attention- she is an independant lay by herself girl. So I was not always holding her like my other dogs that have had to be PTS- I can say this, I was WRONG- still heart wrenching!
I want to thank each and every one of you for your kind words and thoughtfulness. I am sorry to make you guys cry- sometimes it can be healing though. For all of you that have your babies still with you cherish the moments! For all of you that have lost your babies, I feel your pain- I know it gets better, but it is never easy. It would be different if I could heal her, have a little more time with her....is it ever long enough? Thank you again, I knew I could count on my AFC family to be there for me! Gotta go- DH is up!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poshpoodle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 03:44 AM

My Mood/Status:
Im back, my DH just carried my old girl down stairs and aked me to take her out to potty. His eyes are so swollen from crying. Please pray for him- today will be hard for him at work. He is one of those men that does nto express emotion well- ok, not at all really. Thank you againg guys! I love you, my AFC family!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poshpoodle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 03:48 AM

Cheryl

My Mood/Status:
stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Good luck today and know you are doing what is best for your dear family member.
Mom to Three Teenagers (lots of gray hair!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stampinonthefarm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 03:55 AM

Back to reality

My Mood/Status:
karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Let me say how very sorry I am for you all. It sounds like you gave this dog everything. They become a member of our families. (its hard to type thru these tears) I will be thinking and praying for you all today. It may not seem like it now, but you are doing the most loving thing by ending her pain. God Bless you all .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karenvallone For This Useful Post: