Psycho Grits!!!!!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 03:24 AM
is being held hostage by Grits!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Psycho Grits!!!!!

Grits went all crazy last night!!!!!

Let me start off by saying Misty is the dominant cat here. She has been with me the longest. Grits moved in when he was about 4 months (almost 9 years ago I think.) Misty is a very bossy cat and doesn't care for Grits or Smiles but she *tolerates* Grits more easily then Smiles. If he so much as looks at her she beats him on the head. She has no front claws so its really no harm to him other then his pride I guess

Well you all know that Grits is a big lumpy cuddly boy. Well not tonight!!

Misty was laying on her corner of the bed and Smiles went to go get on the bed and didn't realize she was up here so he got smacked down.

The next thing I knew Grits FLEW onto the bed in a RAGE! Smacking and going at Misty like she was a tom cat (If you've sene them fight you know what I am talking about) I was so stunned and on the middle of the bed and didn't know what to do admist thinngs!

I pulled Misty in my lap and threw a pillow over and blanket ontop her and Grits was like desperately trying to get to her still! He was out for BLOOD! He slashed my arm and scratched my hand in the process. His fur was all up and he was VICIOUS.

I have never seen my precious loving boy like this!!! I kept shoving him off the bed and he'd get right back on going after the pillow Misty was under!!!! He wasn't playing at all. I was really freaked out.

Finally I grabbed a water bottle and dumped it all on him and he ran under the bed.. It was so freaky.

So what do you all think... Is he just trying to be more dominant now that MIsty is getting old?? Was he just sticking up for his buddy? Does he need to go for a mental evaluation??? Seriously this was so odd. I've had a lot of cats in my life but most were when Iw as younger and they were not fixed. Which always leads to crazy fights

He is being his sweet normal self now. Of course.

Sorry this is so long!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dontbreakme For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-21-2009, 03:34 AM

RE: Psycho Grits!!!!!

Enjoying today!!

My Mood/Status:
couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My cat just got in a fight with our neighbors cat..That cat bit his right eye out..Some reason male cats are dominate!! The vet said if they are fixed, it helps some but does not get rid of the problem all together. That story was funny!! I know it was not to you at the time. Poor Misty!! Bad Grits!...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to couponmama62 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2009, 04:31 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
macy has posted more than 200 great deals!macy has posted more than 200 great deals!macy has posted more than 200 great deals!
Grits had enough!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2009, 04:37 AM

is....

My Mood/Status:
shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
This isn't shoppingfever posting this- this is an anonymous poster- Grits is psycho because his mother is psycho.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shoppingfever For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2009, 04:58 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoppingfever View Post
This isn't shoppingfever posting this- this is an anonymous poster- Grits is psycho because his mother is psycho.....

He is being soooo sweet and cute this morning! I can't believe he acted like some rabid monster!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dontbreakme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2009, 05:19 AM

wants to thank all of AFC for their hard work!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
YouMe&3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!YouMe&3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!YouMe&3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!YouMe&3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!YouMe&3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!YouMe&3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!YouMe&3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!YouMe&3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!YouMe&3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!YouMe&3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!YouMe&3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
GO GRITS!

That's the best I could come up with. LOL
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to YouMe&3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2009, 05:50 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Lol
Old 03-21-2009, 05:50 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Don't egg him on it could be me he goes after next!!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 11:40 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
I tried to find him a huge pink ruffly baby dress today at the thrift store but their racks were pretty empty. The only cheap one I saw was a santa dress and well. He needs an every day dress for his "I am a big giant cry baby" kinda days. LOL
Old 03-21-2009, 11:47 AM

needs a vacation!!
~

My Mood/Status:
AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Okay, I read this title and thought grits (corn bits or whatever). I couldn't figure how how grits could go psycho!

Oh this is a weird day!

Hope both of you are okay!
Old 03-21-2009, 11:49 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Thanks

He didn't sever any of my major arteries thank goodness!
Old 03-23-2009, 05:09 AM

wants to sell you complete inserts!!! :)
Twinkle, twinkle little star...

My Mood/Status:
lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Hmm.. and people say cats are harmless. Jenn you better be careful, you could be next on his wild rampage!!!! Maybe he hadn't had enough food for the day (or naps) and this incident just pushed him off the edge. I believe that my cat is a loaded gun ready to pop between me forgetting to feed him sometimes and the puppy constantly attacking him. I think we both need better life insurance hahaha
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my little angel!
RIP 8/31/09 Toby
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my beautiful little boy
I
couponing!

I HAVE COMPLETE INSERTS FOR SALE EACH WEEK - PM ME!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lisawarner For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2009, 06:18 PM

loves AFC!!!!!

My Mood/Status:
princesslorie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!princesslorie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!princesslorie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!princesslorie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!princesslorie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!princesslorie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!princesslorie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!princesslorie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!princesslorie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!princesslorie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I think Grits was just tired of Misty being "The Boss" and decided it was time for action! Remind me never to come to your house for a coupon swap or AFC get-together!

and Mom to Austin, 14
Garfield, 4
and our newest addition Benji BigFoot
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princesslorie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2009, 07:46 PM

goes to Food Lion too much!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
On a serious note, did you change detergent/shampoo/etc. in the house? Maybe there is some new smell that he is reacting to and poor Misty just got the end of it. The smell could have rubbed off you onto her while you were petting her.

Maybe he doesn't want to dress up anymore.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MommySusan1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2009, 01:25 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Nothing new. He better get over it if he doesn't want to dress up anymore
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dontbreakme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2009, 01:29 PM

needs a vacation!!
~

My Mood/Status:
AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!AshburnMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm not sure who I feel more sorry for - you or Grits!!

Found the photos in the pet forum - very cute! Poor Grits did not look happy in his tshirt!
Old 04-01-2009, 11:20 PM

6 days smoke free YAY!!

My Mood/Status:
heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I hope Grits stops being a brat. That is weird he just acted out like that. Something had to provoke him ya know?

On a good note I got a new doggie . I'll post pics soon. He's a pure bred chocolate lab, male, fixed about 4-6yrs old. He's soooo sweet. Best of all he was FREE! I'll tell all about him in another thread since I just totally hijacked your thread .
The Following User Says Thank You to heznjon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 05:19 PM

exhausted..I want a nap

My Mood/Status:
susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Do we need to come rescue you from Grits?? Is Misty ok?
Old 04-04-2009, 04:44 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
tigarlily

My Mood/Status:
tigarlily has posted more than 200 great deals!tigarlily has posted more than 200 great deals!tigarlily has posted more than 200 great deals!
i think i got it grits just wanted to make sure that everyone knows a macho male and not a foo foo female kity that likes to play dress up fixing them doesn't always work my fat cat was fixed before he was a year old and he fought until he passed and he was 8 and half then he was coming back in with war wounds boy i sure do miss that fatcat