I Want To Keep My Sil's Doggie!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 10:43 PM
6 days smoke free YAY!!

My Mood/Status:
heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I want to keep my sil's doggie!

My sil and her hubby went out of town for the night. Normally they have her hubby's brother doggie sit but he's out of town for a wedding on his wifes side of the family. So they asked me to watch him. I said sure not a problem, went down and brought him home with me. He's the sweetest dog. My cyst have flared up and I was just doubled over in pain and he came up and licked my face and nudged me and was all concerned. My dogs dont do that when Im doubled over in pain. He has laid here all night with me. I get up to leave the room and he follows me. I so want to keep him even though I know I cant. I know he lives just next door and I can see him all the time and I usually do but I never realized how sweet he really was. Heres a picture of him sitting all pretty and protecting me. And the best part is he's trained not get on furniture or the bed! He doesnt get into the trash, or drink out of the toilet. My dogs drink out of the toilet (which they are always clean but still gags me), and are always on the couch or bed with us. They know better then to get into the trash thats a spanking and were trained very young about that. I think I may cry when they come to get my new friend tomorrow night
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 010.jpg (39.8 KB, 16 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heznjon For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-12-2009, 10:54 PM

RE: I want to keep my sil's doggie!

is being held hostage by Grits!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Awww!

He is so cute. I am sorry your doggies aren't being as sensitive to your needs as he is!! Shame on them!!! Tell them I said they better start acting right or I will send Grits over to squash them with his blubbery belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to dontbreakme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2009, 10:58 PM

6 days smoke free YAY!!

My Mood/Status:
heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!heznjon has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbreakme View Post
Awww!

He is so cute. I am sorry your doggies aren't being as sensitive to your needs as he is!! Shame on them!!! Tell them I said they better start acting right or I will send Grits over to squash them with his blubbery belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My 2 dogs never have been the one to cuddle if your not feeling good. My one dog that would lay with me for days when I wasnt feeling good is no longer with us. Im hoping that our puppy will turn out more like the one we lost. I miss that. I'll tell the girls your gonna send Grits over I doubt they'll be scared though they'll probaly think oh look a new play toy . I swear my dogs arent scared of anything. Shoot my one dog played with bee's last weekend caught one and I know it stung her on the lip and toung and she kept playing with them like oh look mommie im making friends! I kept running since Im allergic to them and she kept coming back near me and bringing them with her.
The Following User Says Thank You to heznjon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2009, 12:05 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
OMG she was trying to kill you with the bees!
Old 03-13-2009, 12:23 AM

6 days smoke free YAY!!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbreakme View Post
OMG she was trying to kill you with the bees!
thanks I never thought of it that way! My own dog is out to kill me! Maybe I shouldnt have stopped her from eating the cat food...that'll teach me .
Old 03-13-2009, 01:12 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Well my cats are always plotting my death. I just feel it. I know I can't be the only one whose furbabies are out to get them.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:50 AM

wants to sell you complete inserts!!! :)
Twinkle, twinkle little star...

My Mood/Status:
lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
My cat tries to kill me by walking in between my legs when I am holding something big (like a laundry basket) and can't watch where I'm going. In his plotting he hasn't thought of who will feed his fat butt when I'm gone.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my little angel!
RIP 8/31/09 Toby
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my beautiful little boy
I
couponing!

I HAVE COMPLETE INSERTS FOR SALE EACH WEEK - PM ME!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisawarner For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2009, 11:18 AM

6 days smoke free YAY!!

My Mood/Status:
Oh my puppy does that to me all the time! Usually when Im walking in with my arms FULL of groceries. Im like keep it up you wont get fed (which they always do but I threaten them with it all the time ). She's just a puppy about 5mos old and she was chewing on my hand one night. I looked down at her and said "didnt your daddy teach you NOT to bite the hand that feeds you?" My fiance looked at me and said I did thats why she's biting you.

Im sure my girls are all out to get me all the time. I can hear them thinking about the many different ways .
Old 03-13-2009, 05:01 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Mine do this to me when I am on my stairs. I think they know I have a fear of falling. Last year I actually did take quite a tumble and fell more than halfway down and sprained my ankle badly. I had been carrying a bag of trash and the next thing I knew I opened my eyes and I was at the bottom of the stairs sideways. Not fun. I think my cats saw this and try to make sure I fall again.