Help Me Pick A Premium Dog Food For My Doggies

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 08:59 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
If it's FREE it's for ME:)

My Mood/Status:
oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Help me pick a premium dog food for my doggies

I have three dogs and they are currently on Pedigree Dog food. It has been affordable for us but to be honest with you I don't think its good for my doggies. I have one that has skin issues and two that have weight issues. They lay around alot which I really think the food is contributing too. I was looking at Iam, Science diet and nutro. Does anyone have any advice for me on these foods? Or what brand is considered a premium brand dog food. I feel that it is worth the money for my dogs to live better lives. I know they are like us that if we eat a poor diet then we feel like crap and if we eat healthy we live better lives. Thanks! I hope someone here has some advice.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sweetie
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
White Paws

Did I mention I have a wonderful husband!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to oneblessedmommy For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-09-2009, 09:10 PM

RE: Help me pick a premium dog food for my doggies

Farm life is the best life!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
One word...

Nutro!

All three of my dogs are on it and love it! One has food alergies and does fine with the lamb and rice.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Huntinglabmom05 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2009, 11:18 PM

Needing time to file all my clipped coupons

My Mood/Status:
mingo831 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mingo831 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mingo831 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mingo831 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mingo831 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mingo831 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mingo831 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I did Nutro for years and I heard and read about more illnesses with it, so I talked to my Neighbor who is a Vet Tech and she recommends Kirkland from Costco. I checked the ingredients and all the top ones are real food. I got a 20 pound bag for under $13 and my dogs love it. I am still mixing it in with the Nutro to get them used to it, but they jump right in and eat away. That is just my thought.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mingo831 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 03:24 AM

bkopitz1821 has posted more than 1 good deal
Hi Just wanted to say that I have been feeding my basset, Iams, adult has helped her lose a li weigh and her coat looks great.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bkopitz1821 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 04:59 AM

If it's FREE it's for ME:)

My Mood/Status:
oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
My puppy has Mange and I am starting to think he has a food allergy. I feel so bad because we had him dipped and he has had bad diarrhea all night now I am rethinking my approach to the Mange. I just don't like the thought of dipping him in chemicals every other week. I am hoping changing his food will make a difference but I just want to make the right choice because if I don't his Mange could get worse. I also have a Beagle that has skin sensitivity and I think the food could be doing it. Then last but not least my shepard/lab mix is overweight and lays around alot and I barely feed her anything! How could she be gaining weight I know the less activity is not good but I barely feed her anything because I am worried she is going to gain more weight. Thanks for listening I just want to make a decision on dog food before things get worse.
Sweetie
White Paws

Did I mention I have a wonderful husband!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oneblessedmommy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 08:19 AM

wants to sell you complete inserts!!! :)
Twinkle, twinkle little star...

My Mood/Status:
lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I just switched my yorkie to a new food last night! She has been on Science Diet since I got her as a baby but OMG her breath is AWFUL! For only 9 mos. old she should not have breath that bad!! So, I read up and I think she could have some kind of allergy (she chews on her feet) and possibly the ingredients weren't agreeing with her which caused the breath. Most all of the Walmart/Target/Publix/etc pet foods aren't very good. They have soybean (allergen), wheat (another allergen) and most use corn as the grain when it is much better to have whole grain rice or brown rice. If you go to dogfoodanalysis.com, it lists tons of foods and ranks them 1 star to 6 star. I really thought Science Diet was a good food considering the price and how it is only sold at Petco and other pet stores, but it's a 1 star just like all the other cheap brands. I switched to Solid Gold brand, it is sold at Petco and is about the same price as Science Diet.

Also, when you read ingredients, make sure the first 2 ingredients are some kind of meat. Like I said before, stay away from corn, soy, wheat, beet pulp, and look for brown rice and higher grade stuff. She loved the new food (mixed with the old for a bit to get her used to it) but then again she eats dead worms off of the sidewalk

Definitely check out that website--it is very informative!!! Good luck!
my little angel!
RIP 8/31/09 Toby
my beautiful little boy
I
couponing!

I HAVE COMPLETE INSERTS FOR SALE EACH WEEK - PM ME!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lisawarner For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 08:22 AM

tired

My Mood/Status:
tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Our dogs have always been on Purina One dry dog food, since they were puppies - they are both 10 now. The first ingredient in the food is always some kind of meat instead of corn. The food that has a lot of corn in it just makes them poop a lot.

I am actually looking for another kind of quality dog food to mix in with the Purina One to make it last longer, but I can't find any decent brands that cost less than $1/lb after coupon. . .

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Mahatma Ghandi
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tootsie roll For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 08:25 AM

loves AFC!!!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
jw10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jw10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jw10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jw10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jw10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jw10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I'm pretty happy with Purina One. My once pukey dogs aren't so pukey anymore and my "senior" dog has lots of puppy like energy since I switched a few months ago. We use the sensitive systems formula because of the puking and my older dog seems to have mild allergies (self diagnosed...not official word from the vet, just my expert opinion ). Good luck whatever you decide!
The Following User Says Thank You to jw10 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 08:26 AM

cant wait for BL and DH!
Alex

My Mood/Status:
ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
..all puppies have bad breath!
One of my dogs is allergic to Iambs but not Purina.

The Following User Says Thank You to ahfarlow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 08:33 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mingo831 View Post
I did Nutro for years and I heard and read about more illnesses with it, so I talked to my Neighbor who is a Vet Tech and she recommends Kirkland from Costco. I checked the ingredients and all the top ones are real food. I got a 20 pound bag for under $13 and my dogs love it. I am still mixing it in with the Nutro to get them used to it, but they jump right in and eat away. That is just my thought.
Mind sharing the first three ingredients on the bag?
Old 02-10-2009, 08:36 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneblessedmommy View Post
My puppy has Mange and I am starting to think he has a food allergy. I feel so bad because we had him dipped and he has had bad diarrhea all night now I am rethinking my approach to the Mange. I just don't like the thought of dipping him in chemicals every other week. I am hoping changing his food will make a difference but I just want to make the right choice because if I don't his Mange could get worse. I also have a Beagle that has skin sensitivity and I think the food could be doing it. Then last but not least my shepard/lab mix is overweight and lays around alot and I barely feed her anything! How could she be gaining weight I know the less activity is not good but I barely feed her anything because I am worried she is going to gain more weight. Thanks for listening I just want to make a decision on dog food before things get worse.
Mange is not caused by food. Its a parasite.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Huntinglabmom05 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 08:41 AM

probably at Target
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I've been a big fan of Nutro for years. I switched to Iams because I got so much free but my dogs coats were bland and dry. I switched back to nutro and within a few weeks they were back to being super shiny with no dry skin. I will never switch again.

~I will not run in the rain, I will not run near a train. I will not run when it's hot, Enjoy running? I do not ~

Rescue a pet today~~they'll be forever grateful

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AngieP For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 08:41 AM

My Mood/Status:
benniecooper has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!benniecooper has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!benniecooper has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!benniecooper has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!benniecooper has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!benniecooper has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneblessedmommy View Post
You are right to rethink the Mange thing. My vet misdiagnosed my Pitbull as having 'Red Mange' and he actually has food allergies and is allergic to plastic. Try a 'Grain Free' diet. I feed Taste of the Wild in the Pacific Stream flavor to Otis and his allergies have improved drastically.

Taste of the Wild is available online and in Natural Pet Food stores. They have a website so you can study up on the food.

Most mass produced pet foods are full of fillers and by-products that aren't good for our pets. When your bag of food has corn as one of the first few ingredients, thats where allergies for sensitive pets and weight problems come from.

Ban the Deed Not the Breed-I am a proud American Pit Bull Terrier Owner
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benniecooper For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 08:57 AM

wants to sell you complete inserts!!! :)
Twinkle, twinkle little star...

My Mood/Status:
lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Puppies are supposed to have "puppy breath!" My family always giggles about my parents pup (who is 8 years old) for her terrible breath and my puppies is WORSE than hers! The food smells really bad, it has fish oil in it and wow, you can smell it. And then she always burps it up after she eats.. yuck!! Gotta love pups
my little angel!
RIP 8/31/09 Toby
my beautiful little boy
I
couponing!

I HAVE COMPLETE INSERTS FOR SALE EACH WEEK - PM ME!!
Old 02-12-2009, 10:50 PM

is saving money!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My riley is on a prescription food from the vet...H/D...anyway...his breath is not so yummy with it...but he does scratch/chew on his feet less.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:27 AM

love being a mommy!

My Mood/Status:
ceecee124 has posted more than 75 good deals!
We like Purina.

Last time we took our dog to the vet for ear infections in both ears, fleas and a skin rash the vet said we needed to switch her food. She said she needs to be on a doggy diet. She recommended using Purina Pro Plan Salmon and rice for sensitive skin and stomach. So we switched her to this and she has lost weight but more importantly she hasn't had any health problems since then. I got cheap one time waiting for my 15% off coupon and got her beneful and sure enough she got a skin rash again and her ear started to get infected, but when we put her back on the Pro Plan it all cleared up. I swear by this food now and I know that I can't be cheap anymore- even if I don't have a coupon : ( Hope this helps.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ceecee124 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2009, 09:00 PM

YTD Savings----$540.66

My Mood/Status:
TulsaPetSitters has posted more than 150 good deals!TulsaPetSitters has posted more than 150 good deals!
You need to go read the book by Dr. Ian Billinghurst, Give Your Dog a Bone! You will rethink the way you feed your dogs and cats!

Vickie
Old 02-13-2009, 09:27 PM

shops too much!
Be yourself!

My Mood/Status:
Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Our 8 y/o black lab mix has been fed IAMS almost exclusively and he's pretty dang healthy for a senior citizen.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:34 PM

Loves AFC!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!peace3 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I like Purina and vet agree's it is a very good dog food.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peace3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2009, 09:31 AM

Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Our vet always said to feed them Purina - any of their brands are a good choice. My Springer use to get "hot spots" and it looked terrible. The vet gave us some medicated shampoo to use on her once a week and it cleared it up in about a month. My Springer got spoiled when I got a free bag of Purina One. After that bag she wouldn't touch anything else.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SLance68 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2009, 11:34 AM

none

My Mood/Status:
hilarios has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hilarios has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hilarios has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hilarios has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hilarios has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hilarios has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hilarios has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hilarios has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hilarios has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hilarios has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hilarios has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Instead of Iams, I would suggest Eukanuba... it has better quality ingrediants and they often have Qs out there to make it cheaper. It goes on sale often at Petco and Petsmart.

I have heard bad things about Nutro and Science Diet. Nutro seems to have a lot of recalls and that Science Diet pays Vets to push their brand...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hilarios For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2009, 10:40 AM

bnewma4 has posted more than 150 good deals!bnewma4 has posted more than 150 good deals!
You might want to try higher end dog foods not filled with corn, grains, and other fillers. Dogs can't even digest these ingredients, so you are wasting your money on foods that list this as first, second, or even third ingredients. These also tend to make dogs go potty more than other, higher qulity foods. Alot of people think that feeding a higher quality food is more expensive, but when you look at the cost per meal ratio, it comes out close to even. Beau would be eating 3-4 cups of low end food per day, but he only eats 1.25cups a day. I use Blue Buffalo ( about $45 for a 30 lb bag). Their website has a free sample offer and a coupon with it. It is natural, and holistic. I wouldn't feed my Beau anything else because I feel that when I adopted him, I vowed to take the best care of him i could, including feeding the best food. After all, he has no choice about what he can eat other than what I give him. A better food, with better ingredients, I believe will equate in fewer vet bills and happier longer life for my pet. You might want to check out
Dog Food Analysis - Reviews of kibble
it is a wealth of information. Whatever brand you choose, make an educated decision, and feed the best you can. Your pet will thank you for it for the rest of their lives.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bnewma4 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2009, 05:49 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
rogeralex has posted more than 400 great deals!rogeralex has posted more than 400 great deals!rogeralex has posted more than 400 great deals!rogeralex has posted more than 400 great deals!rogeralex has posted more than 400 great deals!
Purina Pro Plan is awesome,I have used it for years and all my dogs,even the ones with skin conditions did really well on it.

It is the most expensive of the Purina line and sold only in petstores but hands down I swear by it.

I had big dogs on it and my two little ones now(Pomeranian and Chihuahua) love the little bites!!

Good luck in whatever you choose
The Following User Says Thank You to rogeralex For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2009, 07:26 PM

Needing time to file all my clipped coupons

My Mood/Status:
mingo831 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mingo831 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mingo831 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mingo831 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mingo831 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mingo831 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mingo831 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntinglabmom05 View Post
Mind sharing the first three ingredients on the bag?

Sorry, just seen this post

Chicken
Chicken Meal
Whole Grain Brown Rice
Cracked Pearled Barley

gave the top 4
The Following User Says Thank You to mingo831 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2009, 07:41 PM

My Mood/Status:
illmanilla has posted more than 10 good deals
Doggie Food

I have two pure-bred boxers and we feed them Canidae...found typically at pet food and/or feed stores. It probably won't be found in any grocery-type store, but I can think of more expensive stuff to feed your dogs. Our dogs are fit as fiddles, always have energy (and they're not really puppies any more), and chow down when we feed them at night. We get the tan bag (All-Life Stages, I think).

One suggestion I would point you toward is any food that packs in the crude protein. GOOD dog food will always list this on the back panel of the bag, along with many other bits of nutritional information (like fat content, moisture, fiber, etc). If the crude protein is in the mid- to high- 20's, it's a safe bet. You want fat in the low teens and fiber around 3-4%. Canidae also has Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids along with a lot of Vitamin E (for soft, shiny coat and healthy skin). It's a good bet.

Hope this helps. And no, I haven't seen a coupon for this brand.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to illmanilla For This Useful Post: