Are You Freaking Kidding Me?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 05:44 PM
is being held hostage by Grits!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Update Are you freaking kidding me?

Most of you know I have been dealing with two of my cats who were pretty sick the past few months. Smiles is now in the clear w/ his kidney and UTI problems.

Misty is another story. I seriously don't know whether to cry or scream or what right now.

Back story is I switched their food to a new weight loss food about 3 weeks before they went for their 6 month checkups. She starts having diarreah and it starts to have small amounts of blood in it. When she goes in for her checkup I inform them of this and they take note, but nothing comes back on the blood work/stool tests. So they say give it another week and then bring her back if its still going on. That sometimes its the food and takes awhile for the body to adjust.

She continues to have this problem, although shows no other signs of anything being wrong. Eating, drinking, playing, being her normal self 100%. But then one day she had a ton of blood in her stool so I rush her over to the vet that evening and after a battery of complete bloodwork and more stool tests/urinalysis they tell me she has a thyroid problem and an overgrowth of bacteria in her stool. So they send me home with medication for her thyroid, and something for the bacteria. Also she is put on a special food for the digestive system until her issue clears up.

Pretty much once she goes on this new food/meds she is having normal poop again and seems great! I'm thinking yay! It's gonna be fine!

Fast forward to the 6th of this month. I take her in for her recheck for her bloodwork to make sure the medication was working. Everything comes out okay and they say her organs are doing fine with the medication. But the only thing was her thyroid was like a 6 before starting the meds and now its a 1. So too low. So they lower the dosage. (She was taking 1/2 a pill twice a day now she is on 1/2 in am and 1/4 at night)

Sunday she started having diarreah again. So I'm thinking okay no big deal. Saturday was really stressful for her. They had to take blood twice from her. (They forgot they needed the organ tests until after they were done taking it and she was almsot ready to go home. So they had to take a lot more blood then) That's a lot for her being that she is 12 yrs old and just the stress. She usually does good but she is getting older and grumpier and who wants to be stuck with a needle anyhow.

So the diarreah continues and Thursday I decided to get her some baby food and brown rice and feed her that for a few days. I feed her nothing but that. Just the chicken kind and as plain with nothing else in it that I could find. She seems to be doing okay and begins having normal poop again.

So yesterday I let her have a little dry food. And tonight she goes poop and I can tell it's starting to become loose again and I also notice a little tiny bit of blood on it. I call up to the vet and the dr.'s have left for the day but some Manager tells me to bring her back in that she made need more diagnostic tests.

I seriously am so frustrated right now. I just want to know what the heck is wrong with my baby and to FIX IT if it is possible. I don't want a zillion tests and then to be told things are fine and then stuff pops up again. I dunno.

Sorry I am just so upset about this and very frustrated. It's been back and forth, back and forth to the vet. She still has to go back in January to be retested AGAIN to make sure the new dose of meds are working correctly!

Anyways. Thanks for listening. I just needed to let this all out.

Last edited by dontbreakme; 12-18-2008 at 09:36 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dontbreakme For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-17-2008, 05:55 PM

RE: Are you freaking kidding me?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am so sorry to hear about your kitty. Have you considered another vet?
The Following User Says Thank You to sunshinejanie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2008, 05:56 PM

keep on smyelin!

My Mood/Status:
bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am so sorry! I hope she gets better soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to bette For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2008, 05:57 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinejanie View Post
I am so sorry to hear about your kitty. Have you considered another vet?
I dunno at this point I am wondering if I should. I have insurance through this vet but this is just getting really hard to deal with. It feels like its one thing after another. I just want answers. Not to continually have to pay for a zillion tests that supposedly say everything is fine. I am just so tired of it all and just honestly feel like crying because I dunno what else to do. I've followed everything they've told me to a T.
The Following User Says Thank You to dontbreakme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2008, 06:01 PM

is saving money!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am sorry you are going thru this.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:20 PM

If it's FREE it's for ME:)

My Mood/Status:
oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I would think about going to another vet! I know your frustrations I had this happen to me with my dog two months ago and I never got answers just a dog that is gone now and a bill that I got stuck with for test that came out normal. Sometimes vets us can not find what is wrong I know that is not reassuring to you. But I have seen it happen and your cat test are coming back normal it is hard for the vet find out what is going on. Sometimes when animals get age on them this stuff happens. My dog was only 8 yo and he got sick with in 3 days and was gone So I totally understand your frustration you just want answers!!! But if you can I would try another vet they may know what is going on with your cat. I hope you find out what is going on with your baby. Sorry for the sad story!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sweetie
White Paws

Did I mention I have a wonderful husband!
The Following User Says Thank You to oneblessedmommy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2008, 04:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
So sorry to hear about Misty! I know how you feel. Having 8 furbabies I've felt the frustration of not knowing what was wrong with one of my 'kids.' Argh its annoying as heck and it hurts like heck! Stay strong and I wish Misty a speedy recovery!

The Following User Says Thank You to Jenner For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2008, 04:27 PM

wants to sell you complete inserts!!! :)
Twinkle, twinkle little star...

My Mood/Status:
lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Ugh, poor girl!! I definitely agree with trying a different vet, if nothing else to get a second opinion. It's worth a shot, IMO. Good luck with your baby girl!
my little angel!
RIP 8/31/09 Toby
my beautiful little boy
I
couponing!

I HAVE COMPLETE INSERTS FOR SALE EACH WEEK - PM ME!!
The Following User Says Thank You to lisawarner For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2008, 04:53 PM

is freezing

My Mood/Status:
snowballgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!snowballgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!snowballgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!snowballgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!snowballgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!snowballgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I would let the vet know you want a 2nd opinion....nothing wrong with that..

I understand the frustration tho....all of my Tasha's tests came back as normal and nothing wrong....even the vet said a dog does not throw up for a full month and have nothing wrong! in the end there was nothing we could have done differently simply becuause that type of cancer rarely shows up in the tests....

have you tried her on canned food? maybe there's something in the dry food giving her grief?

These premises patrolled by a

trained attack rabbit !!
The Following User Says Thank You to snowballgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2008, 04:56 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
apsufan82 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!apsufan82 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!apsufan82 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!apsufan82 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!apsufan82 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!apsufan82 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!apsufan82 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!apsufan82 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!apsufan82 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!apsufan82 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!apsufan82 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am so sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to apsufan82 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2008, 09:35 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Okay well here is my update. I spent over three, yes THREE hours at the vet today. I went in and they said ok we will give her a fecal exam and also decided it was okay to test her blood to see if her new dosage of thyroid meds were working okay. They tell me it will be like 20 minutes so I go mosey around a few stores and come back like 45 minutes later... Where I wait for another two hours! I waited almost an hour to be seen and have her taken back for the tests! I was soooo irritated. I tried to be upbeat and easy about it but once the third hour hit I became annoyed!

So her thyroid test came back GREAT! She is perfect on that dosage. But she has a lot of bacteria in her stool again. Which the vet said can be from the thyroid issues, could have never cleared up completely before, etc. Or the other possiblity is that she has Irritable Bowel Syndrome. So basically if she has this issue again we will begin treating her for IBS. They cleaned her anal glands or something (ew) and said one was impacted and the other was full. But that was probably due to her not having hard enough poop lately. The vet was like "Oh we did that free of charge to you because you had to wait.." I was like

Anyway she was suuuuper ticked off at them! I dropped her off at home and ran to walmart and when I came back she was ready to eat and I gave her some of her catnip and she seemed a lot happier! So hopefully with the new meds this will clear this issue up for GOOD. Please continue to pray for her that this is resolved. I hate seeing her go through this! She will have to eat baby food and rice until her tummy is a little better.

So thank you all for listening to my long winded posts! I appreciate your kind words, prayers and support!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dontbreakme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2008, 09:41 PM

My Mood/Status:
Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbreakme View Post
Okay well here is my update. I spent over three, yes THREE hours at the vet today. I went in and they said ok we will give her a fecal exam and also decided it was okay to test her blood to see if her new dosage of thyroid meds were working okay. They tell me it will be like 20 minutes so I go mosey around a few stores and come back like 45 minutes later... Where I wait for another two hours! I waited almost an hour to be seen and have her taken back for the tests! I was soooo irritated. I tried to be upbeat and easy about it but once the third hour hit I became annoyed!

So her thyroid test came back GREAT! She is perfect on that dosage. But she has a lot of bacteria in her stool again. Which the vet said can be from the thyroid issues, could have never cleared up completely before, etc. Or the other possiblity is that she has Irritable Bowel Syndrome. So basically if she has this issue again we will begin treating her for IBS. They cleaned her anal glands or something (ew) and said one was impacted and the other was full. But that was probably due to her not having hard enough poop lately. The vet was like "Oh we did that free of charge to you because you had to wait.." I was like

Anyway she was suuuuper ticked off at them! I dropped her off at home and ran to walmart and when I came back she was ready to eat and I gave her some of her catnip and she seemed a lot happier! So hopefully with the new meds this will clear this issue up for GOOD. Please continue to pray for her that this is resolved. I hate seeing her go through this! She will have to eat baby food and rice until her tummy is a little better.

So thank you all for listening to my long winded posts! I appreciate your kind words, prayers and support!!!

Hey, I like your long winded posts!!! So glad to hear Misty is doing great with her thyroid meds. Ugh draining the anal glands...not my favorite task. I've never done it on a kitty before, I'm sure it wasn't pleasant for her to say the least. I'll continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers!

Thanks for the update!
Old 12-18-2008, 09:44 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenner View Post
Hey, I like your long winded posts!!! So glad to hear Misty is doing great with her thyroid meds. Ugh draining the anal glands...not my favorite task. I've never done it on a kitty before, I'm sure it wasn't pleasant for her to say the least. I'll continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers!

Thanks for the update!
Yeah I had never heard of cats having it done before. Just dogs. My cousin worked at a groomer for a few weeks and that was one of the jobs she had to do.! Ick! Thanks for praying for Misty!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dontbreakme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2008, 09:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbreakme View Post
Yeah I had never heard of cats having it done before. Just dogs. My cousin worked at a groomer for a few weeks and that was one of the jobs she had to do.! Ick! Thanks for praying for Misty!
Me either! And here I thought my grouchy cat just had a stick up his butt--now I know he may need a good drain or two.

You're welcome!
In case you can't tell I animals, especially cats!
Old 12-18-2008, 09:50 PM

is saving money!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Im sooooooooo glad you got good news, and that your little one is better. I guess this means you didnt get to Starbucks afterall??? huggs!
The Following User Says Thank You to HappyGal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2008, 09:50 PM

I love vinegar!
Addicted to Coupons!!!

My Mood/Status:
Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
This might sound weird.. but I am so happy with the amount of effort, money etc you've put into your kitty and her welbeing. She is 12 years old and to most that is old in cat years and I know alot of people who would not deal with it and put her to sleep. I'm so happy that you care so much. I really hope she gets better. Good luck with everything. Your cats are lucky to have a mommy like you!
(2)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexdur85 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2008, 09:51 PM

I love vinegar!
Addicted to Coupons!!!

My Mood/Status:
Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Ok... didn't notice the update! Glad your kitty is better! yay!!!
(2)
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexdur85 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2008, 10:02 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenner View Post
Me either! And here I thought my grouchy cat just had a stick up his butt--now I know he may need a good drain or two.

You're welcome!
In case you can't tell I animals, especially cats!
Maybe! And me too. I love them all but I have a special place in my heart for kitties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyGal View Post
Im sooooooooo glad you got good news, and that your little one is better. I guess this means you didnt get to Starbucks afterall??? huggs!
No starbucks today. Instead I took my cousins advice when I spoke to her after I got home and had a shot of watermelon vodka and just have been relaxing. Thanks again for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexdur85 View Post
This might sound weird.. but I am so happy with the amount of effort, money etc you've put into your kitty and her welbeing. She is 12 years old and to most that is old in cat years and I know alot of people who would not deal with it and put her to sleep. I'm so happy that you care so much. I really hope she gets better. Good luck with everything. Your cats are lucky to have a mommy like you!
Thank you!! I would do anything I possibly could for any of my cats but Misty truly is my baby girl. I don't have any kids and so they pretty much are my kids. Misty is getting older and I have been anticipating dealing with problems. Although I have told her she is not allowed to die. That is unacceptable to me.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:39 PM

is saving money!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
A shot huh...well I definitely have some catching up to do!!! LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to HappyGal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2008, 11:51 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
LOL! Well I went to the ABC store a few weeks ago and bought a few things and that was one of them. My cousin has been after me to try it and tell her what its like. She is breastfeeding so she can't have any but I think she is living vicariously through my eating/drinking abilities right now! I was like calm down I rarely drink!
The Following User Says Thank You to dontbreakme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2008, 05:29 AM

is freezing

My Mood/Status:
snowballgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!snowballgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!snowballgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!snowballgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!snowballgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!snowballgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Wow! poor Misty!

is she speaking to you yet? Bella doesn't speak to me after a vet trip for a good day.....I can only imagine the silent treatment after all that!

Cats get IBS?? I didn't know that!

These premises patrolled by a

trained attack rabbit !!
The Following User Says Thank You to snowballgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2008, 10:28 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowballgirl View Post
Wow! poor Misty!

is she speaking to you yet? Bella doesn't speak to me after a vet trip for a good day.....I can only imagine the silent treatment after all that!

Cats get IBS?? I didn't know that!
She was actually very happy to see me and was totally fine/not grumpy with me as soon as they brought her to me. I think she was just so freaking happy to get away from those "evil" people. She was fine when we got home too even kneading on me and purring as usual last night. And about the IBS! I never knew either. The vet said to confirm it they'd have to actually do a biopsy and take a piece of her intestine out! I was like WHAT! But she said they could treat her for it without doing that as the biopsy can be very costly!
Old 12-19-2008, 10:37 AM

My Mood/Status:
MariB has posted more than 300 great deals!MariB has posted more than 300 great deals!MariB has posted more than 300 great deals!MariB has posted more than 300 great deals!
It's wonderful to hear that your fur-baby is doing better! I had a cat with a similar problem that was never completely cured. Kitty wipes and air freshener were necessities.

Last year I lost my beloved Tar, who had frequent diarrhea most of her life. The vets figured it was IBS but there wasn't a simple test to make a diagnosis so they gave me appropriate medication and I dosed her whenever necessary. The condition lasted 18 years. She lived to the age of 20.
The Following User Says Thank You to MariB For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2008, 11:14 AM

Time flies!

My Mood/Status:
Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Poor Kitty cat!!! Good to know that she's doing better!

Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.
William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616),

Hear no evil, See no evil and Say no evil.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerthy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2008, 01:43 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Thanks y'all.

Sorry about your loss of precious Tar, MariB!! I am hoping Misty doesn't have IBS but if she does I am at least thankful that she can be treated with meds for it.