Are You Freaking Kidding Me?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 04:31 PM

RE: Are you freaking kidding me?

is being held hostage by Grits!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dontbreakme For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-08-2009, 01:06 AM

My Mood/Status:
Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenner For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2009, 01:56 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenner View Post

Thanks! I needed a good laugh!!!

Old 01-08-2009, 02:12 AM

My Mood/Status:
Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jenner has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Anytime!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenner For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2009, 11:00 PM

is saving money!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I didnt know you couldnt use pedilyte after 48 hrs...always learning here at AFC.

How is the appetite today?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HappyGal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2009, 12:26 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Hungryyyyyyyyy like the wolfffffffffff. Or maybe an elephant.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:26 AM

is saving money!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!HappyGal has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
LOL...goodnite
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HappyGal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 08:13 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Well Misty was having some constipation issues last night. She had a hard time going and then didn't go very much. Sometimes she does this but she will go right back in the box and go as normal after that. So I gave her some baby food & rice (not really for the consipation but I just thought it was at least easily digestable...) and this morning she just went and she had some straining but she went but then at the end she had diarreah and it appears her body did not even digest the babyfood/rice.

I am just praying this upset was just because she was constipated last night...? She is on her last few days of the lowest dosage of the steroids... I am just worried and scared she is going to have another episode. Please keep her in your prayers/thoughts..

Thanks...
The Following User Says Thank You to dontbreakme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 11:31 PM

is saving money!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
praying for you guys..sorry

HUggs
The Following User Says Thank You to HappyGal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2009, 09:35 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Well this morning she had a nice normal visit to the bathroom. But Smiles just went and had anupset tummy! I dunno what is going on. Hope this passes.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:54 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Well after Smiles refusing to eat his lunch I became worried and then I figured out what the problem is. Something is wrong with one of his teeth. It's all red and inflamed around it so he will be going to the vet this afternoon and getting his dental checkup/6 month normal checkup tomrorow! Poor dude! I hope it is just his tooth bothering him and nothing else. Please keep him your prayers.
Old 01-21-2009, 02:22 PM

is feeling stressed but blessed.

My Mood/Status:
jessielynn has posted more than 200 great deals!jessielynn has posted more than 200 great deals!jessielynn has posted more than 200 great deals!
I see this is an older post, but may I ask a question? Smiles had kidney and UTI issues, right?

My kitty, Baby, almost died from a blockage and UTI. He's going in for a check up tomorrow, and we've switched his crunchy food. The vet gave us 4 cans of Hill's C/D can food and a 4LB bag of crunchy food, but it's over $1/can and $16/bag. We can't afford that all the time. : /

So, what do you feed Smiles? I switched him from Friskies can food to Fancy Feast because we trust Purina... I was thinking of Iams, maybe?

Thanks, dear!
The Following User Says Thank You to jessielynn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2009, 03:24 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessielynn View Post
I see this is an older post, but may I ask a question? Smiles had kidney and UTI issues, right?

My kitty, Baby, almost died from a blockage and UTI. He's going in for a check up tomorrow, and we've switched his crunchy food. The vet gave us 4 cans of Hill's C/D can food and a 4LB bag of crunchy food, but it's over $1/can and $16/bag. We can't afford that all the time. : /

So, what do you feed Smiles? I switched him from Friskies can food to Fancy Feast because we trust Purina... I was thinking of Iams, maybe?

Thanks, dear!
Well he had been diagnosed with Lower Urinary Tract Disease I believe it was. Because he has had reoccuring infections he only can eat the prescription food now. It is very expensive I know. I buy the huge bag for around $45. He is about halfway through that and he's been eating on it for about 2/12 months now. So I don't think that is too bad over time. The canned food for my RX is almost $2! I did buy four cans but only as a treat and he hasn't had any yet. How much are you feeding Baby too? Smiles only gets about 1/2 a cup per day. (I spread it out over the day though he gets three feedings.) He ate Science diet and Iams before and these were what gave him the problems.

The food he eats now is royal canin I think and it prevents his body from producing the crystals that cause blockages in the bladder.

Where do you buy the food also? If you buy it directly from a vet they might charge more then say petsmart who also sells the prescrption diet foods. Good luck at the vet and please let me know if I can be of any more help! Feel free to PM if you want.

BTW I dropped him off at the vet and I will keep you all updated when they let me know what they find out tomorrow! Hoping for just the one tooth!
Old 01-22-2009, 09:57 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Well Smiles did great at the vet! They removed his bad tooth and he is doing well and ready to come home! She also said Misty can start taking Metamucil for her bathroom issues now. I just hope she eats her food when I sprinkle that on!
Old 01-22-2009, 11:21 PM

is saving money!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
thanks for the updates...glad the teeth are ok now

as for Metamucil....hope it works
The Following User Says Thank You to HappyGal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2009, 01:59 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
msgail1953 has posted more than 25 good deals
My beloved MsCoolCat lived to be 21 years old. She had these types of problems after she turned 15. The vet kept testing her and prescribing different foods. I finally started making all of her meals. She ate brown rice, oats, ground chicken, ground lamb, and I would add a few peas or spinace leaves. I would mix it different ways so that MsCool have variety. She lived happily for 6 years on her own special diet. If things had kept up like they were going I don't believe she would have had such a long healthy, happy life. If you do try this discuss it with your vet 1st. My prayers are with you. I understand the bond between humans and their pets.
The Following User Says Thank You to msgail1953 For This Useful Post: