New To The Area

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2012, 09:11 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
New to the area

Well I wrote here a few months ago but now it's official we live in PA I gave myself a full tour Saturday to find stores and was surprised to know that if I go out our back gate I'm exactly 4 minutes from 611 closer to snydersville yay!!!

Found shoprite (need to find out if it doubles fully), Giant, Rite Aides, a few CVS's (need to see if any have SCO as I hate bothering cashiers), Walmart, Kmart, tons of Weis (never even seen before here) and a few others!!

Decided to have dinner at Texas Roadhouse since never seen one in jersey & I have to say that was the best steak I ever ate and when going there I seen a store called Bon-Ton which I never even heard of any info on what it is?? Decent prices?? Good quality ect??
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to Miguel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Mom to Destiny (17)
and Esael (15)
, We Have 5
, 1
and FINALLY after 12 years welcomed
which makes us
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-18-2012, 10:23 AM

RE: New to the area

My Mood/Status:
me08053 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!me08053 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!me08053 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!me08053 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!me08053 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!me08053 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!me08053 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Hi! Welcome to PA! I am in Bucks County and do most of my shopping at Giant PA, Rite Aid, CVS, and Target. I also do the weekly match-ups here on AFC for Giant PA - the deals have been a little slow lately but they pick up every now and again!
Old 08-21-2013, 08:13 PM

RE: New to the area

peanutmadcow has posted more than 10 good deals
Bon Ton has decent clothes, you can get some great deals during clearance sales and they have coupons you can use in the paper. Also if you're into the Higher End Boscov's is another of our local retail stores. I'm in Dauphin 15 mins away from Harrisburg. Welcome To PA