A Store In Northeast Pa Doubles $1 Q's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 09:14 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mom_2_3 has posted more than 300 great deals!mom_2_3 has posted more than 300 great deals!mom_2_3 has posted more than 300 great deals!mom_2_3 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Fyi A store in northeast pa doubles $1 q's

THERE'S A STORE IN HONESDALE , PA THAT WILL DOUBLE $1 TO $2.BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THERE COUPON POLICY BEFORE YOU GO.HERE'S THERE WEBSITE. Dave’s Super Duper | Supermarket Honesdale PA | Honesdale Supermarkets
The Following User Says Thank You to mom_2_3 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-08-2011, 11:02 AM

RE: A store in northeast pa doubles $1 q's

My Mood/Status:
Eeyore26 has posted more than 25 good deals
Thank you!! Will have to make a road trip some day and check it out.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:07 PM

My Mood/Status:
mom_2_3 has posted more than 300 great deals!mom_2_3 has posted more than 300 great deals!mom_2_3 has posted more than 300 great deals!mom_2_3 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore26 View Post
Thank you!! Will have to make a road trip some day and check it out.
what part of PA are you coming from?
Old 12-12-2011, 06:28 AM

My Mood/Status:
Harrisburg area
Old 12-15-2011, 01:35 PM

My Mood/Status:
mkatz131
Wish Will only Double 3 Coupons each Visit

Call them first before making a trip because they just changed their policy to limit you to 3 coupons that will double. When I can make it to the store with him (I have a broken hip) they will let us do 2 transactions, 3 coupons for each of us and then we double 6 coupons that way but they probably don't like it.

The other day there was a great deal for Chex cereal at 66 cents a box after sale and double coupon stacking and they said it was OK for him to redeem 3 coupons, pay, leave the store, turn around and walk back in, redeem another 3 coupons, etc. He did this 3 times but it's not his favorite thing to do.

Anyway, call 1st because this store like to change it's coupon policy like the weather and lots of times even the checkers don't know what it is. Also, there is a $7.50 minimum purchase of non coupon items you have to make before they will double.
Old 12-16-2011, 05:35 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkatz131 View Post
Call them first before making a trip because they just changed their policy to limit you to 3 coupons that will double. When I can make it to the store with him (I have a broken hip) they will let us do 2 transactions, 3 coupons for each of us and then we double 6 coupons that way but they probably don't like it.

The other day there was a great deal for Chex cereal at 66 cents a box after sale and double coupon stacking and they said it was OK for him to redeem 3 coupons, pay, leave the store, turn around and walk back in, redeem another 3 coupons, etc. He did this 3 times but it's not his favorite thing to do.

Anyway, call 1st because this store like to change it's coupon policy like the weather and lots of times even the checkers don't know what it is. Also, there is a $7.50 minimum purchase of non coupon items you have to make before they will double.
There policy says 3 LIKE coupons...not 3 total coupons...unless they changed it AGAIN and didn't update there website.
Old 12-16-2011, 05:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
Thanks. Maybe in the spring we could make a trip if it is worth our while...otherwise doees not sound like it is. If it not a total of 3 coupons and it is a limit of 3 like coupons then that would make a huge difference. Thanks for the info.