Inserts Changed!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2011, 05:37 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
wjb1108 has posted more than 100 good deals!wjb1108 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Inserts Changed!

I just noticed today that the inserts of two of my local papers are no longer the same. I would normally buy one Scranton Times because I need the flyers, 1 Citizen's Voice because it had the same coupons and was cheaper and 2 Philadelphia Inquirers to get different/better coupons. Thsi gave me enough coupons were i could bank on the good deals and a good variety so i didn't seem to miss out on any deals. Today, the SmartSource from the locals was different - I only got one Dr.Pepper coupon out of 4 papers! I bought extra locals because the Philly paper ran out before I could get to the store. Now i need to find where ican get some Philly inserts!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-11-2011, 09:58 AM

RE: Inserts Changed!

It's always sunny in Philadelphia lol

My Mood/Status:
phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I totaly read your post wrong.. .. What Q's are you looking for.. i will get more of the SS on Thursday.. ( although they are somewhat different that the Sunday SS )