Good Morning Philadelphia

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2011, 04:41 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
xemmaleighx has posted more than 10 good deals
Unhappy Good Morning Philadelphia

Did anyone see the teaser this evening for tommorow morning's "Good Day" on Fox with regards to what local stores in the area are doing to combat extreme couponing. Should make for interesting TV...

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-29-2011, 10:08 AM

RE: Good Morning Philadelphia

My Mood/Status:
Update

the video finally posted online but i can't post a link as i don't have the 15 post limit but check out myfoxphilly on google and then you can see it
Old 06-29-2011, 10:16 AM

It's always sunny in Philadelphia lol

My Mood/Status:
phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I wish that would explain that better with the Target .. They the stacking of the BOGO is the thing you cant stack.. you can still stack regular TQ and MQ ..
Old 06-29-2011, 10:20 AM

My Mood/Status:
PHILADELPHIA - Listen up, extreme couponers: Retailers are on to you and may soon put a stop to the madness.

The practice of extreme couponing has come to light thanks to a new show on the cable network TLC that follows the experts.

For instance, at Rite Aid customers can no longer combine buy-one-get-one-free promotions, and shoppers can only use four coupons per item.

The store used to allow multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items.

And at Target, "stacking" is no longer allowed – that's when customers combine a manufacturer coupon with a store buy-one-get-one-free coupon in order to get both items for free.

Now, some people are getting upset because they're not able to save as much as the people they see on television.

And there's also been an increase in theft of coupon circulars from inside people's newspapers.

Finance experts recommend knowing your limits, and starting a small coupon swap group with your friends instead of resorting to stealing them. And don't forget you can always look online for more bargains.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:22 AM

My Mood/Status:
i had no idea you could stack any of those to be honest, i never understood why i couldn't save more than about 60% on my overall order but it makes more sense now.
i also didn't know that thing about bed bath and beyond
Old 06-29-2011, 10:56 AM

It's always sunny in Philadelphia lol

My Mood/Status:
phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
But they are wrong.. Target Does allow Stacking.. Just not BOGO stacking anymore.. They are not telling you all the information.. You can use 1 Target Q and 1 MQ per item.. But can not do this on A BOGO. you can however use a target coupon on a BOGO The Target coupon policy is post here in the Target Thread.. It will explain it better..
Old 10-07-2011, 07:36 PM

Dogstardaddy has posted more than 50 good deals
yes.. Target does allow that. I would curse the media, but since I work at Channel 6, I can't