Red Plum Inserts

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2011, 02:06 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

sunnydae0831 has posted more than 25 good deals
Help Sign Red Plum Inserts

I started noticing that my red plum inserts don't have the many coupons in them anymore...starting mid may 2011. Anyone notice this too? I buy the Philly Inquirer.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-20-2011, 02:23 PM

RE: Red Plum Inserts

It's always sunny in Philadelphia lol

My Mood/Status:
phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydae0831 View Post
I started noticing that my red plum inserts don't have the many coupons in them anymore...starting mid may 2011. Anyone notice this too? I buy the Philly Inquirer.

Yes RP has been a bit dismal these past few months..But There are a few hot Q's in there.. Although here in Philly The Inquirer does not have RP .. The RP in Philly comes with the circular bags weekly..delivered to our homes..

I know in the burbs and south Jersey some of you may get something else in your Inky ..
Old 07-29-2011, 07:00 PM

lizhindman has posted more than 1 good deal
I live in the Pittsburgh area and there are no Red Plum inserts. Does any one know
why?
Old 10-07-2011, 07:38 PM

Dogstardaddy has posted more than 50 good deals
I get the RP in the mail, either Thursday or Friday, with a cluster of inserts from Genuardi's and the like. It does seem rare to have a *great* coupon in them. Most are just ok.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
qponsavor1 has posted more than 10 good deals
I live north of Pittsburgh in Butler. No q's in our red plum inserts on Tuesdays. Been gone on for a while. Wonder if we inquire to RP it would make a difference. I think it is worth a shot. They can be contacted @ 877-823-7119 or send an email wecare@redplum.com. Maybe if enough of us call or email it will make a difference. Just a thought!
Old 10-11-2011, 07:25 AM

bmagill has posted more than 10 good deals
I've noticed that too, in the Lehigh Valley area. All of the sudden--*poof*--icky coupons!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. Feeding two adults and one puppy on less than one income.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-15-2011, 05:17 PM

Dogstardaddy has posted more than 50 good deals
I got a TON of RP inserts this week, with the coveted Wisk coupon. How? I went to the post office today to mail a package (in Ambler.) There is a huge recycle trash bin over by the post boxes. People open their PO box, and toss the insert right into it. Honestly.. I'm not a dumpster diver. But I grabbed a handfull of inserts and walked out. Got 9 of them without even trying.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:44 AM

My Mood/Status:
qponsavor1 has posted more than 10 good deals
I did that at our local post office but we get NO coupons in our area so there was none to be found. I wrote prior that I had emailed rd and ss. I have yet to hear a response from either source. I am sure they are taking a lot of thought into why I am not receiving their inserts in my local newspaper. Since they blamed the local paper for opting out of that service and when I called the paper they blamed rd and ss for opting our zip code for our area out themselves. Still wondering who will take the blame. Doesn't matter cause I dumpster dive at local paper recycling bins. I have so far gotten so many coupons that I have an over obundance. Guess you can never have too many. Can always be passed onto others.