Doubles In Long Island City, NY Store?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 05:43 PM
looking for deals

My Mood/Status:
lilacvi has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilacvi has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilacvi has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilacvi has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilacvi has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilacvi has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilacvi has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Gotit Doubles in Long Island City, NY store?

Please does anyone shop at the Long Island City, NY store? do you know if they have regular doubles. My parents live near there. I will be visiting them in 2weeks. I would love to shop at the store if they do doubles.

And do they take expired q's?

Thanks.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:36 PM

RE: Doubles in Long Island City, NY store?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
orangedoze has posted more than 25 good deals
The Long Island City, NY Pathmark does not do doubles at all. Not sure about the expired q's though.

Tip: To find out if your store doubles, look up the different store circulars per branch via the Pathmark website. Usually on the lower right corner of the ad's 1st page (right beside the advertised dates), it says "double manufacturer coupons up to 0.99"
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to orangedoze For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2009, 07:35 AM

My Mood/Status:
theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
How come I never thought of that? Thanks for the great idea!

Last edited by theirfavoritemommy; 01-31-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:30 AM

vloglady has posted more than 100 good deals!vloglady has posted more than 100 good deals!
The closest Pathmark that doubles is the one in New Hyde park. Tell your parents it's exit 34 on the Long Island Expressway. Make a right turn and it's about a mile down the road.

double to .99 everyday, limit 4 of a kind.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vloglady For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2009, 03:01 PM

looking for deals

My Mood/Status:
lilacvi has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilacvi has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilacvi has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilacvi has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilacvi has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilacvi has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilacvi has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vloglady View Post
The closest Pathmark that doubles is the one in New Hyde park. Tell your parents it's exit 34 on the Long Island Expressway. Make a right turn and it's about a mile down the road.

double to .99 everyday, limit 4 of a kind.
i'll check it out with them (visting them now)