Triple Coupon BS At Pathmark

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 07:57 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Triple coupon BS at Pathmark

Folks
I was so excited that Pathmark was tripling this week. I run to the store the ad said limit to three. SO I assumed that it was three per manufacturer and after 2 hours go to check out.
OMG,, they will only triple one item of three and the rest is doubling. SOB, I said well can I do it a couple of times..no..only rwice on the same card and well the lines were backing up and only I had coupons
SO,, I said good..I paid for the items that I needed took used coupons and paid and left them with a cart full of frozen veggies
It has taken me since four to calm down
I will go every morning an shop after I leave my son off at school and before pickup... I will call in the morning A and P and see what they are doing
FRUSTRATED
Jollygreen is not so Jolly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you enjoyed my comment please ..press thank you...

Laugh, Laugh, Laugh is the best medicine in the world.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jollygreen For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-03-2009, 10:46 PM

RE: Triple coupon BS at Pathmark

My Mood/Status:
theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I thought it was weird that they are only doubling 3 coupons, but I didn't know it was only twice per card. That is frustrating! I wish they would more clearly state in the ad what the tripling/doubling policy is, or at least inform the employees better so that you can call and ask about it. I guess at least there's unlimited doubles, instead of the regular limit of 4 like coupons. :\
Old 01-04-2009, 12:54 PM

My Mood/Status:
jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
The four like coupons is a manufacturer override. That is what the store has told me.
Kid goes to school.. I will stop over and get my triples everyday
for the whole week
I have saved an amazing amount of money so I really should calm myself down but I am still made at Pathmark

If you enjoyed my comment please ..press thank you...

Laugh, Laugh, Laugh is the best medicine in the world.
The Following User Says Thank You to jollygreen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2009, 01:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theirfavoritemommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I'm not sure what they meant by "manufacturer override", but I know that I have in the past given more than 4 of the same coupon, expecting only the first 4 to double, but the register automatically doubled all of them. My guess is that the cashier is supposed to override the register so it only doubles 4. Who knows how it's supposed to work?

So they will let you get the 3 triples more than twice per card if you come on different days? I'm still trying to make a plan, since I'll only be able to go once or twice this week. Thanks for the info!