Crib Recall

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 02:39 AM
Smile...

My Mood/Status:
graciousmom has posted more than 400 great deals!graciousmom has posted more than 400 great deals!graciousmom has posted more than 400 great deals!graciousmom has posted more than 400 great deals!graciousmom has posted more than 400 great deals!
Crib recall

I just thought I would put this out. I received this email from BabysRUs because the crib dh and I just purchased for our new one on the way has been recalled.

You can go to jardinecribrecall.com for info.

They are sending out a kit for you to mail them back the hardware from the crib and then they will send you a voucher for a new crib (they are giving out a set dollar amount).

HTH anyone with this type of crib.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to graciousmom For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-29-2009, 11:36 AM

RE: Crib recall

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

kp0027 has posted more than 25 good deals
I received my voucher for this recall and would like to add some info. The voucher I received was for $241 - YMMV depending on the model you bought. Additionally, the voucher can ONLY be used at BRU/TRU and is NOT GOOD FOR INTERNET PURCHASES. Therefore you are limited to what is on the floor in the BRU/TRU store you visit. Unfortunately we have yet to find anything of similar look/quality for the price of the voucher. Just wanted to put this info out there for those that will be participating in the recall.
The Following User Says Thank You to kp0027 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2009, 12:00 PM

Lovin' the Auctions!!!

z'smom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!z'smom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!z'smom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!z'smom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!z'smom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!z'smom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!z'smom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!z'smom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!z'smom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!z'smom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!z'smom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
So you have to take the hardware off to get the voucher? Where does the baby sleep in the mean time? I better see which crib this is. It sounds familiar. I hope it is not one of mine.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:39 AM

Smile...

My Mood/Status:
graciousmom has posted more than 400 great deals!graciousmom has posted more than 400 great deals!graciousmom has posted more than 400 great deals!graciousmom has posted more than 400 great deals!graciousmom has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by z'smom View Post
So you have to take the hardware off to get the voucher? Where does the baby sleep in the mean time? I better see which crib this is. It sounds familiar. I hope it is not one of mine.
Luckily ds had not arrived yet but we still bought a new crib before we received our voucher for the old one. The company told dh you could purchase a new crib at BRU and take the voucher to them when it came in and receive your money back. Although, I don't know many people who can afford to get another crib after they've already purchased 1 - we had to put the new one on the credit card.

Aslo, we weren't told it wasn't valid on internet purchases when we called for our crib so dh and I bought a new crib online. We had all kinds of problems when we took our voucher in to BRU for a refund. Dh ended up having to call the company from BRU with the manager right there before we got our money back. HUGE hassle! Glad they are letting people know that now.

The new crib we bought was MAYBE $12 cheaper than the voucher and the BRU manager tried to tell us our voucher wasn't any good on a crib that was cheaper, that we had to buy a equal value or more expensive crib. Dh tried to say we only wanted back the total of the new crib, we weren't looking to make money off this or anything. Besides, we were already the shipping cost for the new crib, plus taxes on the recalled AND new crib.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
crib, recall