What Are Your Kids Reading?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2014, 08:04 PM
Trying to be a Proverbs 31 woman

My Mood/Status:
brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Read What are your kids reading?

My kids love to read and we have a great library system.

What ages are your kids and what are their favorites?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Colton
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, & Reagan
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brieclark For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-01-2014, 04:46 AM

RE: What are your kids reading?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My boys are 7 and 10. My oldest is obsessed with Harry Potter. He's read most of the books. Currently, he is reading Escape of the Terracotta Soldiers (by a local author). He just finished The Magician's Nephew by CS Lewis.

My youngest reads short chapter books from the library, things like the Geronimo Stilton series, although he still needs some help with some of the words.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aidan&logansmommy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2014, 07:49 AM

Always Clipping, Clipping, Clipping!!
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My girls are 6 and 8

8 yr old LOVES the Magic Kingdom Fairy books, they are short chapter books about 70pgs. She also just finished the first Harry Potter book but we're having a hard time finding the second one in stock at any of the libraries, so I've paid the teeny tiny 50 fee to go on the waiting list (we're fourth )

6yr old has been reading Amelia Bedelia and Stuart Little.

Are you an Active, Deal Sharing Member???
Love AFC? Like Helping Others?
Click here
be a
Volunteer!

Hi! I'm Heather! ... and these are my Kiddos:
Elijah 19
, Khiara 11
, Kabreena 9
, Teigan 4
and SoCo 13
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MommaOf2Many For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2014, 07:59 AM

Lift while you climb

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Mine is just under 2.
He likes the board books still, especially the ones that have him count 3-D shapes or those that are fish-themed.
"Are You Ticklish" is his favorite.

DELTA region for Kroger stores

Are you looking for a way to give back to this great community?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tratra For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2014, 11:17 PM

Trying to be a Proverbs 31 woman

My Mood/Status:
brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My 10-year-old son loves anything by Kathryn Lasky (She does the Owls of Gahoole books and the Wolves of the Beyond books) or Erin Hunter (Warriors, Seekers, and Survivors series).

My 8-year-old son likes the "I Survived" books and always has lots of questions after reading them. He recently read the first Jedi Academy book, and he read it faster than anything thing else I've ever seen him read.

My 6-year-old daughter is difficult to please. She gets bored easily. She does like Dr. Seuss, but I feel like her reading level is beyond that. We are reading a book together called "Whatever After: Fairest of All", and it's super cute. It's the first in a series.
, Colton
, & Reagan
The Following User Says Thank You to brieclark For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 09:15 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mushmonster has posted more than 25 good deals
My sister is 13 and she loves reaindg The Chronicles of Narnia and Percy Jackson books.
The Following User Says Thank You to mushmonster For This Useful Post: