Where Can I Find Good Quality Cheap Shoes?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2013, 07:10 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
adventure1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!adventure1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!adventure1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!adventure1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!adventure1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!adventure1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!adventure1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!adventure1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Help Sign Where can I find good quality cheap shoes?

I'm in charge of the Adopt A Family program for my kid's school.
We need 24 pairs of shoes that families have requested for their kids

Where is the best place to find cheap/good quality shoes? I want to provide athletic shoes if possible and I want them to be name brand. Our school has many affluent families and I want to find shoes that will allow our less fortunate to blend in with the general school population.

Also I prefer to shop for them online. Let me know if you have any ideas!

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement