Boys Pants Sizes? Please Help!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2013, 06:39 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Brandy919 has posted more than 200 great deals!Brandy919 has posted more than 200 great deals!Brandy919 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I got my son size 8 pants for school, today he tells me they are too tight ( seriously, he hasn't even worn them yet and we just bought them 3 weeks ago!) So my question is, what the heck size do I get him? 10 is way too big. 8 is too small please help, I only ever dealt with girl sizes up till now and have never had this problem! Thanks!

Always be the best you can
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Brandy919; 09-05-2013 at 06:51 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brandy919 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-05-2013, 06:45 AM

RE: Boys pants sizes? Please help!

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I've always dealt with this problem with DS. He is tall and lanky with small waist. Fortunately, more brands now have adjustable waistline with lots of styles you can choose from. Check JCP and WM and I'm sure you'll find something that'll fit him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2013, 07:09 AM

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
try husky pants..

lands end has them, gap, old navy, gymboree 9 I guess tend to be cut a bit bigger..

I think my son was in 8h from gap last year and now i tried 10 husky and they seem a little snug but i think if i go up to 12h they will be too too big.

I mean we would try loose fit, carpenter fit but in husky they were too big in legs. so we tried a straight fit in husky and they were fine, just needed to roll them like 2 times..

each season i have to order from all the stores to see what brand will fit him...

Granted is is only 5 and in kindergarten. he is like 49/50 in tall.

Working mommy to 7yr old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 1yr
;
Mr. Jericho(8) and Ms. River Song(4m)
and
Big Cody(doggy heaven 12/13/11)
Slick Nick (doggy heaven 6/10/14)

The Following User Says Thank You to ArwenEvenstar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2013, 07:13 AM

My Mood/Status:
Brandy919 has posted more than 200 great deals!Brandy919 has posted more than 200 great deals!Brandy919 has posted more than 200 great deals!
He is tall too and the length is "just" long enough on the 8. So if i go to a 10 they are long enough but huge looking in the waist / leg area...maybe a 10 slim? He likes boot cut, but that's just not going to work... he's about 4.5 feet and 70lbs

Always be the best you can
The Following User Says Thank You to Brandy919 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2013, 07:24 AM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Tony Hawk brand @ Kohls also have adjustable waist, check it out if you receive the $10/$10 homemailer you can combine with the KC IPs plus 15 or 20 percent off store pass they come up with very often.
The Following User Says Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2013, 07:24 AM

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
10 slim could work...

Working mommy to 7yr old
and 1yr
;
Mr. Jericho(8) and Ms. River Song(4m)
and
Big Cody(doggy heaven 12/13/11)
Slick Nick (doggy heaven 6/10/14)

The Following User Says Thank You to ArwenEvenstar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2013, 08:23 AM

dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I get my son jeans from Old Navy, he is a regular height but super skinny so I get the slim which also have adjustable waist bands and I have to tighten them all the way even on the slim size!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dianak9938 For This Useful Post: