Last Day Of 5th Grade Ideas Please!!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2013, 05:35 PM
My three boys :)

My Mood/Status:
mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Last day of 5th Grade ideas please!!

Hi all,

This is last minute! My son's last day of 5th grade is tomorrow I found out they are doing a "clap out" tomorrow. That is where the parents clap as they are leaving the school for the last time! But one huge problem... I have no car (car has been broken since Jan 2012) So I'm very sad I can't be there!!

But anyways I have a few questions.. Am I dumb for taking a picture of him getting off the bus for the last time (well the last time in elementary)... honestly?

Also, I wanna do something special for him tomorrow. I don't have any cash.. but I was going to use my bridge card.. I was hoping to get him some special candy ect treats just for him... or maybe if they had something food type with a graduation hat or something on it.. they didn't have a graduation but to me he is graduating from elementary/5th grade...

I'm limited on stores... (My fiancee doesn't get home till Thurs night or friday) so in walking distance I have Family Dollar and CVS...
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-05-2013, 05:44 PM

RE: Last day of 5th Grade ideas please!!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Kristran80 has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyoftwins05
Hi all,

This is last minute! My son's last day of 5th grade is tomorrow I found out they are doing a "clap out" tomorrow. That is where the parents clap as they are leaving the school for the last time! But one huge problem... I have no car (car has been broken since Jan 2012) So I'm very sad I can't be there!!

But anyways I have a few questions.. Am I dumb for taking a picture of him getting off the bus for the last time (well the last time in elementary)... honestly?

Also, I wanna do something special for him tomorrow. I don't have any cash.. but I was going to use my bridge card.. I was hoping to get him some special candy ect treats just for him... or maybe if they had something food type with a graduation hat or something on it.. they didn't have a graduation but to me he is graduating from elementary/5th grade...

I'm limited on stores... (My fiancee doesn't get home till Thurs night or friday) so in walking distance I have Family Dollar and CVS...
Taking a picture of him getting off the bus is NOT a dumb idea at all! It's great that you are saving all these milestones.

I know you don't have much cash but maybe you can make his favorite cake and decorate it?Maybe a toy he has been eyeing?

You are a great mom!!
Old 06-05-2013, 05:51 PM

My Mood/Status:
mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristran80 View Post
Taking a picture of him getting off the bus is NOT a dumb idea at all! It's great that you are saving all these milestones.

I know you don't have much cash but maybe you can make his favorite cake and decorate it?Maybe a toy he has been eyeing?

You are a great mom!!
Thanks!! I'm going to do him some cupcakes with "graduation" hats on them.. the hats will be made out of a reese cup/chocolate square and tassle from a twizzler or something..

I'm going to give him one of them at the bus stop
The Following User Says Thank You to mommyoftwins05 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2013, 05:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:

Thanks!! I'm going to do him some cupcakes with "graduation" hats on them.. the hats will be made out of a reese cup/chocolate square and tassle from a twizzler or something..

I'm going to give him one of them at the bus stop
Love it!! Always remember its not about spending a lot that will make him happy

ROCK on Mama!!
Old 06-05-2013, 06:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Love it!! Always remember its not about spending a lot that will make him happy

ROCK on Mama!!
I can't wait My friend is going to snap the picture of him getting off the bus... I'm thinking there will be tears He's my first born btw.. I'm in trouble once he graduates high school
Old 06-05-2013, 06:22 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:

I can't wait My friend is going to snap the picture of him getting off the bus... I'm thinking there will be tears He's my first born btw.. I'm in trouble once he graduates high school
I totally understand. I make my husband take a picture everyday when he drops my 2 year off at school!
Old 06-05-2013, 06:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I totally understand. I make my husband take a picture everyday when he drops my 2 year off at school!

awww