Ferber Method

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 11:06 PM

RE: Ferber method

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Cindy, coupon queen!!!

cindybunn2006 has posted more than 200 great deals!cindybunn2006 has posted more than 200 great deals!cindybunn2006 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by therbel View Post
Who needs the ferber method when spring is here! All you need is some fresh air! DD fell asleep in her high chair during dinner tonight!
That's hilarious! DS falls asleep in his jumper all the time. It only takes about 5 minutes and he's snoring. Now that I think about it, the highchair is the only place he hasn't fallen asleep!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wife to the worlds best daddy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have an attitude and I am not afraid to use it
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Tags
ferber, method