What Does YOUR Child Want For The Holidays?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 11:20 PM
is sick

My Mood/Status:
Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Help Sign What does YOUR child want for the Holidays?

What does your child in the first grade want for Christmas?
Whats the hot toy of the year?

My six year old was interfamily kidnapped in 2007, and I haven't seen or spoken to her in 2 years. I send packages and things, and I have NO idea what to send.

So whats on your kiddos wishlist this year?

I'm a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
who is a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and landed her
and was couponing years before it became

I boycott TLC's Extreme Couponing show because it is the
and makes people act
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 02:40 AM

RE: What does YOUR child want for the Holidays?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Veronica9206 has posted more than 400 great deals!Veronica9206 has posted more than 400 great deals!Veronica9206 has posted more than 400 great deals!Veronica9206 has posted more than 400 great deals!Veronica9206 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I have a six year old daughter and she is asking for Sophia the First, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Monster High toys. Oh yeah and Doc McStuffin toys. Except for Monster High, all these are Disney toys, so they should be easy to find. Sorry if I didn't narrow it down, but just a few ideas of what my six year old likes, good luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Veronica9206 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 04:40 AM

My Mood/Status:
Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
My daughter is in 1st grade & has asked for stoompeez, lalaloopsy doll, guitar, slushy cup, dreamlite
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philly_Girl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 06:26 AM

nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
First, I want to say how sorry I am that you are separated from your DD, at Christmas and all year long. I hope that somehow this situation will work out in the best interests of your DD so that all who love her can be back in her life.

As for gifts, my DS is in the first grade, and the girls in his class are pretty much obsessed with lalaloopsy, so that is my best guess. It seems that among the Disney princesses , Sophia the First is the newest movie so it is popular. Also, Lego Friends (in purple boxes, with girl figures/sets) are cute.

My DS LOVES Doc McStuffins, they just came out with a DVD of some cute episodes. Other cute videos would be Santa Pups and Brave. Hope that helps
The Following User Says Thank You to nwfrugalista For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 06:30 AM

My Mood/Status:
jlmagoon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jlmagoon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jlmagoon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jlmagoon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jlmagoon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jlmagoon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jlmagoon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jlmagoon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
My 15 yo wants an Xbox

Loving wife to dh for 17 yrs, mom of 15 yo girl and 12 yo boy.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
All my children are teenagers or preteen. But my niece is 7 an she loves Monster High dolls.Sorry about your daughter.You and your family are in my thought and prayers.
The Following User Says Thank You to momabrown3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2013, 10:09 AM

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I went with monster high lalaloopsy sophia the first and tinkerbell. HUGE hits from what I understand.

She has an xbox, both wiis, tv and dsixl and an ipod touch already so its hard for meto think.

Thank you

I hope to seeher soon!

I'm a
who is a
and landed her
and was couponing years before it became

I boycott TLC's Extreme Couponing show because it is the
and makes people act
The Following User Says Thank You to Layla Stryker For This Useful Post: