Cheap, Highly Entertaining Kids Toy

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2005, 11:37 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Gone crazy, be back later

ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!
cheap, highly entertaining kids toy

Ok, this is sooooo stupid, but I saw it in one of the parenting magazines & decided to give it a try...dixie cups. We don't keep them around, so I'm sure those of you who do already knew this. Great kids toy...the 20 month old stacks them, puts them inside each other, the 4 yo builds things & makes stuff for the trucks to crash into...they both like to play dino stomp and stomp on them. 200 of the silly things for just over $2, will start looking for them on clearance at Target. Stores nicely too, unlike all the other blocks we have! Just had to share....
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-16-2005, 02:33 PM

RE: cheap, highly entertaining kids toy

ISO Expired RR or other $ off catalinas
Minnesota Get Together was the BEST!

My Mood/Status:
Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My chldren loved to do exactly as you said. We saved the stomping until the cups looked pretty beat up and them we stomped on them.

A great B-day present. Put a card with ideas on it for them to use or do!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-16-2005, 06:27 PM

is loving life!
Normal, every day member :)

My Mood/Status:
monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
All the money we spend on toys, and it's the cardboard boxes and dixie cups that do the trick! LOL

Thanks for the great tip!! Wish I'd seen it before I went shopping tonight!! It's on the list!
Old 04-16-2005, 06:41 PM

Loves her friends :)
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
my mom used to always save the empty cereal boxes, oatmeal containers and paper towel tubes and stuff...to her they were cheap lincoln logs or tinker toys...I would come in from work and her and the kids would have built all kinds of stuff with the "kitchen garbage" and glue sticks.
Old 04-16-2005, 07:17 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Gone crazy, be back later

ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!
Now that you mention it, I did have my class build a really cool castle one year with kitchen trash...

Tags
cheap, entertaining, highly, kids, toy