In Shock At The School List

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2012, 01:05 PM

RE: In shock at the school list

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I think the list is about right. when my kids were in catholic schools we were paying tuition and had to bring in more than that and by the middle of the year if the kids needed pencils or whatever you had to buy them from the school. my oldest sons first school had requirements on the back pack, and where we had to buy uniforms.
Crayons, pen, pencils you'd be surprised how much one child can go through in the course of a school year.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tharte36 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-17-2012, 01:10 PM

Climb the stairs of life and never look back.....

My Mood/Status:
marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am in central MA and this sounds a little short, we had to buy papertowels, Disinfecting wipes, clipboards& 2 disposable cameras & 1 ream of copy paper & construction paper (only the wooden kind) so it sounds about right. The only thing we did not get asked for was the Ziploc bags, though they did ask that the emergency clothes go in the ziploc. Sounds about right, the only thing that sounds excessive is the 6 bottles of glue?? The kindergarten went through tons of glue sticks but only asked for one bottle of glue, good thing it is cheap enough!! I think the cuts are to blame but also the teachers do pay for alot out of their pockets, (you may see this through the school year w/ mother's day presents the kids make) and all the photo's they take and scrapbooks. I think they also take into consideration that alot of parents will not send in all the supplies, due to low income. This is why when the sales hit at Walmart and other stores for 10 cent compo books or .20 cent 24 pack of crayons you get there fast!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." Clive James
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wife to Tony
and mom of DS 7 yrs
and 2 yr old DS
"If the TRUTH makes you uncomfortable, you may want to ask yourself why this is so?"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marnimae For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 01:58 PM

My Mood/Status:
Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sar1 View Post
Two years ago I would have said 6 glue sticks sounded like a lot. Until I saw my DDs preschool class in action. My daughter is a glue smoosher. Another was a glue stick eater. Another spread it on herself whenever no one was looking. And that was just one day. One of the things they learn in preschool is how to use it correctly but it took numerous glue sticks, I'm sure, to get there.
I've always suspected that my child was the one who took out her glue sticks and was a glue smoosher! My daughter went through at least 12 glue sticks in Kindergarten. She kept bringing home her empty sticks to show me how she needed new ones.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maggiew For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 02:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Brand names-most of the brands don't make a difference, but they sure do with crayons!

Rose Art crayons are horrible to color with-waxy, break easily etc. Crayola crayons are the best. And for 25 cents a box, I'm not going to fuss about the brand name.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggiew For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 02:02 PM

AChiodini has posted more than 100 good deals!AChiodini has posted more than 100 good deals!
My sons list (middle school ) wasn't bad at all very short. Wednesday was first day of school my daughter in high school came home with art class list which we didn't even ask for art which cost $54 (had like major professional art stuff in it) then next day she has to bring list home saying all the kids had to pay $15 for paint n other supplies. I'm so aggravated because both notes Said if didn't pay or bring in every single thing on the list they'd get an F. Its insanity.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AChiodini For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 02:07 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
abbylivismom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!abbylivismom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!abbylivismom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!abbylivismom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!abbylivismom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!abbylivismom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
When my children were in elementary school they had long lists too (middle school now and need more expensive items) and I remember the teachers telling me, they put the quantity for a different number of reasons; it goes into a big tub to share(which I believe is acceptable) or it's the amount they figure will get used throughout the year-and some of it stays home until its needed.

I worked in both preschool and kindergarten class's and we didn't require kids to bring in any. The teachers usually bought anything they needed and sometimes the district provided what we needed. When parents offered to donate supplies it was a godsend!

What I don't get now, my kids go to public school. I had 2 good sized lists of supplies ( and I'm sure they will need more) plus I had to pay $30 per child to cover workbooks!

I know as they get older it's going to get worse so for now I just have to deal!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abbylivismom For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 02:32 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
judeshoney has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!judeshoney has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!judeshoney has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!judeshoney has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!judeshoney has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!judeshoney has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!judeshoney has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Excellent points Quazel!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to judeshoney For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 04:11 PM

tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I came to add because today I finally finished buying everything on the list. They asked for 10 LARGE glue sticks, not regular sized ! I will wait and get more on sale since I've been slacking on school supply sales. I just got her 6 regular ones for now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tagarza For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 04:23 PM

jenniferm6370 has posted more than 75 good deals!
We homeschool so I stocked up our little classroom for the year, but as a sunday school teacher for 3 year olds I have to say it will take a LOT of glue sticks for a year with a kindergarten class. We can easily go through a glue stick per child in less than a month and that's just having 4 classes, there is really not much glue in the stick and by the time they glue the wrong side of their craft, the table and everything else within arms reach it just doesn't last that long. =)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jenniferm6370 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2012, 05:13 PM

saved $897.49 so far this year!

My Mood/Status:
jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I also do not have children of my own, but I did pick up a list for the purpose of donating, and it is the same in this area. I know a lot of teachers and oftentimes they do have to pay a lot out of pocket for their classrooms, so for the last couple years, I have done what I could to donate items.

And yes, as others have said, little ones can go through a suprising amount of glue and glue sticks. I have also worked with 2-5 year olds for many years.

Always willing to trade
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jwo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2012, 06:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Our list was comparable, the unused supplies always make it back home at the end of the year.
The Following User Says Thank You to keoughrn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2012, 06:36 PM

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hmm. I remember always lugging huge bags of supplies to school when I was a kid (and I'm in my mid 30s), it was just the way it was until about high school. Then we paid for all of our books and gym clothes and brought notebooks and pens. I never thought much of it.

My son's list this year didn't seem excessive for first grade... bunches of crayons, markers, watercolors, erasers, glue sticks. Plus pencil box, ruler, scissors. Clorox wipes and ziploc bags. The only thing I was annoyed with was FORTY sharpened pencils because I couldn't find any that came pre sharpened

I guess I thought everyone always brought their own supplies and taxes paid salaries, building maintenance, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2012, 08:38 PM

Kaylynnz98 has posted more than 100 good deals!Kaylynnz98 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I wasn't sure if I should comment or not....but decided what the hey. My daughter starts high school this year. She has been to six school buildings in three school district in two states. I've had a little bit of experience. I would get so mad and frustrated! One year they had us bring 8-12 boxes of crayons for EACH count size and only crayola. We were advised to bring the supplies to school before the first day of school there were so many things to bring. My advice: ask! Ask the school or the teacher what the deal is. Some schools set the list not the individual teacher. I've boughten supplies only to have things sent home "we aren't using these this year". Some teacher combine all supplies (even rulers) in a big bin. I bought a really cool ruler that she didn't get to use that year. Some teachers hold the supplies in bins with children's name all throughout the year. When the note came home she's out she really is out. I learned (not quickly) to ask what they are doing with the supplies. Do I really have to send in 30 boxes of crayons? Are you sharing? You need everything on the list? Generally I found out that she really didn't have to go to school the first day with three backpacks filled. It is frustrating when you buy things for your child intending for them to use them to find out its community property. We have a tendency to spoil and I loved to get her Barbie pencils and cool folders and spirals. I understand the concept of sharing. But it would have been nice to know that when buying supplies. I do not believe teachers are being greedy. I know that they are not paid enough to supply my child with her school supplies or any one else's child. The schools collect canned goods for the needy, asking for school supplies to donate to their own class should be easy to plan. If asked many people would be happy to donate to the class supplies I believe. So moral? Ask and buy accordingly. Buy extra for through out the school year. Kids go through tons of supplies. They get broke, used, and lost. Plus buying for home for homework. Good luck yall. Now I buy on sale ahead of time hoping she'll need it. Wait for school to start and go buy all the extra little stuff I wouldn't have dreamed she needed. Ugh expo marker s are expensive full price!

Sent from my iPad using AFullCup
The Following User Says Thank You to Kaylynnz98 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2012, 09:23 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Your list is very comparable to what I have had for my children each year, but we also have additions such as post it notes, dry erase markers, and binders. Schools here are all scrambling for funding, and we also pay registration fees every year of 35-50 per child. Still cheap compared to private schools.
I am a teacher in a neighboring school district from where I live, and while they do not have the registration fees, there is a need for Kleenex, wipes, hand sanitizer, and baggies for the classroom. We also share these with the art room, music room, health room, etc.
There is no budget for these things, so whatever we don't get from students, teachers buy out of their own pockets. I spend several hundreds of dollars every year for my classroom, so I am extra thankful for anything I get from the school supply lists.
The Following User Says Thank You to baseballcouponmom For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2012, 09:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
jamieb12321 has posted more than 100 good deals!jamieb12321 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I always get my friends son school supplies for her because I get such a great deal on everything with coupons and for Kindergarten he needed 20 gluesticks!!! I thought that was a little crazy!! but this year he only needed 4...now in 2nd grade
The Following User Says Thank You to jamieb12321 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2012, 07:19 AM

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieb12321
I always get my friends son school supplies for her because I get such a great deal on everything with coupons and for Kindergarten he needed 20 gluesticks!!! I thought that was a little crazy!! but this year he only needed 4...now in 2nd grade
We needed 20 glue sticks each last year for kindergarten, too. I thought it was nuts until I saw my son actually use one.... They would tell them how to apply nicely and evenly, he would disregard and smoosh half the stick into a single spot
Old 08-22-2012, 07:57 AM

clogs1228 has posted more than 300 great deals!clogs1228 has posted more than 300 great deals!clogs1228 has posted more than 300 great deals!clogs1228 has posted more than 300 great deals!
You do realize the supply list is for the whole year right? You can always wait and buy the stuff full price later but I know as a parent I would rather have an estimate of how much they will need for the year now while crayons are 25 to 50 cents a box rather then waiting until January to find out they need more and having to spend $2.50 a box. Most time the list is just that a list, you have the right to not send everything in with your child if you can not afford it. My sister could not afford this stuff for her kids and her kindergartners list was similar so I bought her everything her kids needed except the backpacks and only spent like $30. I bought paper towels, baggies, and handiwipes at the dollar store, bought the rest at Target.

I agree with the Crayola brand crayons, I hate Rose Art crayons they are very faint so I was happy to spend a bit more to get the Crayola brand.

What I don't understand is the "MY child WILL NOT share" mentality. What are you teaching your child? One of the greatest lessons you learn in school is socialization, being kind to others. If you start your child off by saying these are your crayons and I DO NOT want you to share them with the rest of the class you are depriving them of a great life lesson. Life is about sharing with others. Also remember the kids in the class did not choose to be poor or have bad parents so why should they have to feel inferior because of choices their parents made by not sending in supplies or not having the money to buy them? What did that child do to deserve that? Could they go out and buy their own supplies? So big deal if the students combine all the crayons, paper and pencils into a central area and share. Just as I expect teachers to teach my child how to read I expect them to teach my child how to share and work well with others, they will need those skills as much as they will reading skills if they want to get ahead in life.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clogs1228 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2012, 08:12 AM

clogs1228 has posted more than 300 great deals!clogs1228 has posted more than 300 great deals!clogs1228 has posted more than 300 great deals!clogs1228 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmatson View Post
What do your taxes pay for?? I'm 34 and my mom didn't have to buy all that stuff--the school provided it! What if you don't send all that in? What are they gonna do to you?? My son is 10 and did not get a "list" in NW PA.
What taxes? When the housing market crashed houses were worth less which leads to lower appraisals which then leads to lower taxes. These taxes which are probably half of what they were five years ago are what pay for the schools in most cases which is why schools are hurting and classroom budgets are likely to be affected. It may be that the housing market has stabilized in your area and the schools still have money to buy supplies for each child but our schools are trying to make the budget balance and are having to let teacher go. In our old neighborhood they now share music, art, and librarians between two or three schools. The schools can barely afford teachers anymore so the classroom budget is probably around $150 if they are lucky, I know that was the budget when we still lived there and I am sure it is less now.
The Following User Says Thank You to clogs1228 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 04:27 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I never buy everything on these list. Just send them to school with what you think they may need and the teacher will send a list home.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:28 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I have a kindergartener this year too.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:39 PM

Grounded for Life

rachellynn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rachellynn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rachellynn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rachellynn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rachellynn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rachellynn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rachellynn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rachellynn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rachellynn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rachellynn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rachellynn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My daughter ( Kindergarten) just did a $25 supply list and a box of tissues. That was fine with me.

The teacher does send home a weekly newsletter with a "wishlist" but the items have been things like hand sanitizer, play dough, etc. Which I send when I remember. The teacher always sends a very nice hand written thank you note home also when i send something extra.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:31 PM

My Mood/Status:
Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmama111 View Post
Or wait till college when books are $60-$100 each and you will need to get 10 plus! .
When college comes I expect my kids to do what I did. Get a job and pay for your own books. That's what summer jobs are for.
I worked in the summer to pay for first semester books and worked on campus to pay for my phone bill and second semester books.

Even if I somehow get wealthy enough to pay for my kids tuition I expect them to earn money and pay for what they can themselves.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
My original post for this thread came from a sense of sticker shock I guess. My kindergartener is my oldest child and, like many of you, I grew up in a school system where we didn't need to bring such a list in. One of my childhood friends actually has a daughter who started kindergarten at our old school this year and she was shocked when I told her about the list. Our old school only asks for one box of crayons, some pencils and a box to keep them in.

I understand about the communal mindset when it comes to crayons and pencils. I have donated what I can to the classroom. My son's school has a high percentage of low income and homeless families. I learned that his teacher has been getting donations from her church's soup kitchen to provide snacks for nearly half the class. The kids are on the free or reduced meal plan but the school doesn't provide snacks. I do still wish though that the school would make two lists. List 1 should have what each child actually NEEDS and List 2 should be what the classroom as a whole needs. This was how it was done at his preschool. As a previous poster said, that lets people on a tighter budget feel like they are at least covering their child's needs and encourages others who can do more to do so. I've been involved with the PTO since September. I'm baking, donating my time and supplies as often as I can.
I just think more people would help out if they saw it as a request instead of a demand.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:55 PM

Sonographer

My Mood/Status:
Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
My dd (first grade) had a pretty long list

Sarah mommy to three precious girls

Tags
school supply