Costumes And Kids

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2011, 10:29 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Jburlison has posted more than 150 good deals!Jburlison has posted more than 150 good deals!
Costumes and kids

My son wants to be a clone trooper agent Cody so he says... I can't home make this, and he's a chunky boy so he will look like the state puff marshmallow man wearing the cheap store bought costume... There is no way I'm spending more then $20 on his costume....

I wonder if I can make the costume at home with some white duct tape and cardboard... Then all I'd need is the weapon, helmet and white jogging suit he will never wear again.

Or I convince him to go with the family theme this year... I'm going to be Betty rubble, and my 18 month old is going to be bamm bamm... We also have a pebbles and Wilma who will be trick or treating with us.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-10-2011, 02:29 PM

RE: Costumes and kids

sux being stalked & harassed!!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jburlison View Post
I wonder if I can make the costume at home with some white duct tape and cardboard... Then all I'd need is the weapon, helmet and white jogging suit he will never wear again.
this is brilliant!!!! of course you can!!! anyone able to think of something like this can obviously whip out a better 1 than a costume from the store!!

but obviously how you & i define "better" might be a bit different than your kid's definition of "better"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jburlison View Post
Or I convince him to go with the family theme this year... I'm going to be Betty rubble, and my 18 month old is going to be bamm bamm... We also have a pebbles and Wilma who will be trick or treating with us.
; will he be the dinosaur?
Old 10-10-2011, 05:35 PM

RE: Costumes and kids

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Jburlison has posted more than 150 good deals!Jburlison has posted more than 150 good deals!
Well, since I'm already crocheting a white hair wig for the 18 month old and a stuffed club for bamm bamm, idk if I'm going to have time to really really work on the 10 year olds costume... We have convinced him to be ok with being obi one kenobi... I'm going to let my fiancÚ make the duct tape thing and I that goes well he will be commander Cody, which is just a special storm trooper... No helmut tho, already spent $21 on duct tape... Yikes it was half off.

My mom is actually being Dino, idk if she's coming with me and my friends trick or treating. I was thinking that the 10 year old could have been Barney rubble.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jburlison For This Useful Post: