So, I Am With A Fundraising Company

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2005, 09:09 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Back in the coupon game.

My Mood/Status:
sgress1533 has posted more than 200 great deals!sgress1533 has posted more than 200 great deals!sgress1533 has posted more than 200 great deals!
So, I am with a fundraising company

but I swear I'm not evil.

If anyone ever needs to talk about their fundraiser for their school or organizations, have questions, or anything, I can answer them (and don't worry I'm not going to sneak in a 10 year contract

I just wanted to offer my services just in case, hope I help
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-10-2005, 04:54 AM

RE: So, I am with a fundraising company

clutterqueen has posted more than 5 good deals
gee it is a shame you are so far

As a matter of fact i have an appointment with a fundraiser company next week about changing to their company.

The best thing about it is they usually have a sale 2x's a year open to the public. Maybe we could charter a plane to go to yours! just kidiing but nice idea.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:02 AM

My Mood/Status:
skyesmom has posted more than 300 great deals!skyesmom has posted more than 300 great deals!skyesmom has posted more than 300 great deals!skyesmom has posted more than 300 great deals!
OK - have to say it - I HATE FUNDRAISERS. Now that that is out of the way, I know they are a necessary evil so please share. I need new fundraisers for next year. I really, REALLY do not want to do the same things yet again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:00 AM

Grounded for Life

Barb has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Barb has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Barb has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Barb has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Barb has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Barb has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Dawn, I am with you on this one! LOL!! We are thinking of breaking away from products next year and going with a jog a thon. Who knows? You need the one biggie a year though!
Old 03-10-2005, 04:35 PM

Back in the coupon game.

My Mood/Status:
sgress1533 has posted more than 200 great deals!sgress1533 has posted more than 200 great deals!sgress1533 has posted more than 200 great deals!
, I'm so happy I got some responces. I know that fundraisers are a burden, I'm the pta pres at my daughters elementary school.

Hey Skyesmom, what FR's does your school usually run? I'll let you know if we have anything different.

Hey Barb, I remember when we cut down on FR's last year, and the parents were actually mad that we didnt do a gift cat or cookie dough, because for some reason it was their way to buy gifts and thanksgiving and christmas and spring treats and desserts.

Hi clutterqueen, I know I wish we had a sale like that, but our left over product from the fall and spring go into Thank you boxes for the person in charge of the FR. Maybe you would like that better since they're free and everyone on this site loves free stuff.

Thanks everyone for responding so far, I love talking so this is really cool. :smileface
Old 03-10-2005, 06:00 PM

Grounded for Life

Barb has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Barb has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Barb has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Barb has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Barb has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Barb has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgress1533

Hi clutterqueen, I know I wish we had a sale like that, but our left over product from the fall and spring go into Thank you boxes for the person in charge of the FR. Maybe you would like that better since they're free and everyone on this site loves free stuff.

Thanks everyone for responding so far, I love talking so this is really cool. :smileface
We can't accept stuff like that. We can "sample" products while looking for someone. That can be pretty liberal "sample" but we can't accept any sort of direct gift. I have also suggested to numerous reps that they put together a basket for our carnival of their stuff and we will see what the reaction is from our parents--most FR companies gladly do that.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:22 PM

bhahn has posted more than 5 good deals
We received a thank you box from you, sceona, and we use it as a raffle for our teachers. Before we run the fundraiser we leave a little note with a bag of candy to all the teachers asking and thanking for the support and tell them about the box of goodies. They love it.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:25 PM

Back in the coupon game.

My Mood/Status:
hi bhahn, yah most of our schools that we give a thank you box to usually use it as a raffle at the carnival or for the teachers for helping. Some give it to the principal for helping. My school used it for the carnival.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:16 PM

Loves her friends :)
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hey, I need to raise some funds.....for me
Old 03-11-2005, 05:22 AM

AFC Star Member

matt111 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!matt111 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!matt111 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!matt111 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!matt111 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!matt111 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
hey kelly
send all those kids out door to door with their catalogs
just like when they were little
Old 03-19-2005, 01:37 PM

Back in the coupon game.

My Mood/Status:
Would you be more interested in going with a FR company that offered PRESORTED frozen food? Each students order is put into a bag or box, so you wont have to get extra help to distribute and have hand out errors. just a question.
Old 03-20-2005, 02:38 PM

Doggonit has posted more than 1 good deal
FR Work

What company are you with? I've just joined one also and I'm a bit reluctant about it now.
Ann
Old 03-20-2005, 03:42 PM

Back in the coupon game.

My Mood/Status:
Schoolhouse Resources in California, whats the name of your company?

Tags
company, fundraising, so