What To Do With A Boobah

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2005, 09:40 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Gone crazy, be back later

ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!
What to do with a Boobah

We had a discussion a while back on the evils of Boobahs, yet many of us bought them for our kids who love them anyway when Target had them 75% off. After a few beers, DH and I made up a new drinking game (we didn't play, just made up the rules so we could send the Boobahs to college with the kids in about 15 years). Simple rules - when you press the button and the Boobah "passes gas", you drink...if you have a Boobah, think about how popular it would be with the fraternity crowd....I'm actually rather amused by the one we have - still can't stand the show, but hey, we Mommies must find amusement where we can! :cheers:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-11-2005, 09:41 PM

RE: What to do with a Boobah

My Mood/Status:
skyesmom has posted more than 300 great deals!skyesmom has posted more than 300 great deals!skyesmom has posted more than 300 great deals!skyesmom has posted more than 300 great deals!
:rofl: That's great! Glad we are well past the Boobah stage!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-11-2005, 09:58 PM

tami tami bobami has posted more than 10 good deals
Boobahs

What is up with the Boobahs? I just don't get it. It seems almost cultish or something. I try to get the TV turned off before it comes on but sometimes I forget and my kids start watching. Yikes, scary stuff!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-11-2005, 10:09 PM

HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
All I have to say B is you and R need a vacation!!

Tami they are freaky, fat, wanna be, space Teletubbies :rofl:

But we have one too!!!
Old 02-12-2005, 07:32 AM

ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!
Sadly HH, we just got back from vacation, so what I really need is a life.

I do think they are going to develop a cult following - I don't really understand how they appeal to anyone who is NOT on drugs, including the kiddies, but they do love them.
Old 02-12-2005, 11:39 AM

JRA191 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!JRA191 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!JRA191 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!JRA191 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!JRA191 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!JRA191 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!JRA191 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!JRA191 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
jaelynn and I watch the backyardagins,sometimes 4 times a day.
I even find myself walking around singing it in my head
Old 02-12-2005, 01:43 PM

We watch them - they come on before LazyTown, which is Jake's current fave...it is a catchy little tune isn't it? Speaking of which, if you haven't checked out the NickJr. website, they have recipes posted for the LazyTown characters - don't know about any other shows, but Jake was pretty willing to try new foods when they were associated with a show he likes...
Old 02-12-2005, 03:48 PM

HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
If DS gets a hint of Lazy Town and I have to leave it on I walk around all day singing the song the pink haired girl sings!
Old 02-12-2005, 06:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
skyesmom has posted more than 300 great deals!skyesmom has posted more than 300 great deals!skyesmom has posted more than 300 great deals!skyesmom has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyHobby
If DS gets a hint of Lazy Town and I have to leave it on I walk around all day singing the song the pink haired girl sings!
And the problem with that is........??

Old 02-12-2005, 07:25 PM

I have the lyrics if you want them HH
Old 02-12-2005, 09:45 PM

:kick: SEND THEM! I always wondered what the #@&^@#&^@ she was saying?!?!?!?!!

Shut up Dawn!!
Old 02-13-2005, 06:49 AM

clutterqueen has posted more than 5 good deals
bboos

Thought they were kinda cute and glad that my kids are past that stage. In tru, they had a few and I was with cribjuice and I went down the isle and squeezed their hands and they all started singing or whatever you call it, a few people turned to see, what the music was, we just walked away laughing.
Old 02-13-2005, 08:25 AM

I'll try to type them up for you HH - you'll have to wait till I get a minute! Don't hold your breath...

Tags
boobah