Advice Need: Comfortable Clothes For 3 Year Old

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 01:41 PM
home

My Mood/Status:
lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Advice need: comfortable clothes for 3 year old

girl. I swore I was never going 2 have a child that was picky about what she wore. However God played a trick on me and I swear I have the pickiest dresser ever. She refuses 2 let you pick out her clothes she wants 2 do it herself. Which I have no problem with. However she is now going through this phase where everything hurts her...I have cut out tags streched shirts and at my wits end on what 2 do. She is also complaining about the elastic on the waistband, won't let you button the top button or zip her dresses all the way up. She doesn't like 2 wear things with a snap.

So I guess my question is what have you found that is comfortable for your kids 2 wear. I am even at this point willing 2 pay more just 2 have outfits that she will wear.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-29-2009, 01:59 PM

RE: Advice need: comfortable clothes for 3 year old

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Mary.K has posted more than 150 good deals!Mary.K has posted more than 150 good deals!
How about shopping at one of the kids consignment/reale shops. Pluses are clothes are already "broken in", so may not have that new uncomfy feeling, lower price so if it's a mistake not that big of a deal, chance to try out brands you don't usually get. Also if you use and she doesn't like it, just turn around and reconsign it. You could also take in the stuff that she will not wear and trade or resale so as to be spending nothing or very little. Maybe if she helps purchase would help slightly. Good luck! My son was like that, as far as comfort. I eventually figured it out and then also used the consignment shops.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:01 PM

RE: Advice need: comfortable clothes for 3 year old

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
my DD is the same way, and I swore I'd never have a picky kid. For me, she wears it or she goes in her underwear. After I walk outside and get in the car she finally realizes she needs to accept the clothes she has and stop whining. Im not buying different clothes for her. She has more than i do.