Moving Up Ceremony In 5th Grade? What To Expect...

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 07:51 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
catlover7731 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!catlover7731 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!catlover7731 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!catlover7731 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!catlover7731 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!catlover7731 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!catlover7731 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!catlover7731 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!catlover7731 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!catlover7731 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!catlover7731 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Question Moving up ceremony in 5th grade? What to expect...

My Dd is moving up to the 6th grade at the same school( her school goes up to 8th. I need a refresher course on this. When I graduated 6th grade it was going to a new school and My mom took my out to lunch and that was it. My 19 yr old did not even have a ceremony at his school, and we again took him out to lunch and bought him a small gift. My Dd school is going to have a small ceremony and then some refreshments. I was planning on going alone( hubby can't get out of work, the first thing I am filling guilty about) , and then my Dd asked me to bring a change of clothes so she could hang out at school and help the teachers remove things until dismissal. When hubby comes home we are planning on taking her out to dinner and giving her a gift( she asked for $).
Am I right not to feel guilty about hubby not being able to go and not having a party or such. My dd is repeating things her friends are saying that all their family will be there, and they are having parties after. Any insight? Tia

Advertisement

Advertisement