Out Of The Mouths Of Babes...

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 07:35 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mrsnut68 has posted more than 200 great deals!mrsnut68 has posted more than 200 great deals!mrsnut68 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Hi Out of the Mouths of Babes...

I came home from Food Lion tonight, with 8 candy bars in hand that I got for free. I had some BOGO coupons, and FL had a BOGO sale. So, I used all of the coupons I had. My 7 year old was so excited to see candy bars, and asked me where they came from (I don't buy candy often). I told him I got them at the store with my coupons. His eyes got really big, and he said, 'You mean you got all of those candy bars with your 'KOOK'-pons?!?!

I was just about to roll...some people probably think I am a kook. LOL
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Charity
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Isaac
, Isaiah
, Grace
, Princess
, and Fluffy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsnut68 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-03-2009, 04:57 AM

RE: Out of the Mouths of Babes...

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
LOL...that is hilarious!
,a 2 year old
and baby girl
Old 06-03-2009, 09:50 AM

home

My Mood/Status:
lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
ROFL...thanks 4 the smile 2day
Old 06-03-2009, 01:22 PM

Need to cut, can't wait to cut

My Mood/Status:
fortepm has posted more than 300 great deals!fortepm has posted more than 300 great deals!fortepm has posted more than 300 great deals!fortepm has posted more than 300 great deals!
I guess we do look like KOOKS to some when we are zoning on getting our target items. Your son is an imaginery he sees right through us. He has the best of both worlds because you do coupon and he gets to eat of the fruitfulness.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:55 PM

mrsnut68 has posted more than 200 great deals!mrsnut68 has posted more than 200 great deals!mrsnut68 has posted more than 200 great deals!
fortepm,

You're absolutely right, and he's not complaining about that for sure! Right now, the refrigerator is full of cheese and yogurt, two of his favorite items! LOL
, Charity
Isaac
, Isaiah
, Grace
, Princess
, and Fluffy