Anyone Done TerraCycle At Their School?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 05:04 AM
was gone, but now she's back

My Mood/Status:
BeckyScott has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BeckyScott has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BeckyScott has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BeckyScott has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BeckyScott has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BeckyScott has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BeckyScott has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BeckyScott has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Question anyone done TerraCycle at their school?

I went to their website yesterday to get more info. The kid's school collects box tops and stuff like that already.

I thought they only did juice pouches, but I see there are several different things you can sign up for.

Does anyone have experience with them that could tell me-

How the reimbursement process happens?

The juice pouches, for example, they only picture a couple of brands. Are those the only ones they'll accept?

Did your school really make any money doing this? Or was it a waste? Did you sign up for everything or just one product?

We have PTA on Wednesday and I'd like to suggest this for next year. I'm sure they'd let me try but I don't want to waste my time if there isn't any potential. Many of our kids are lower-income and might not be using the right brands. (hey, I myself buy store brands on most of those things)

Any info welcome!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement