Diaper Comparision

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 07:36 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
jafsunshine has posted more than 300 great deals!jafsunshine has posted more than 300 great deals!jafsunshine has posted more than 300 great deals!jafsunshine has posted more than 300 great deals!
Diaper comparision

Let's face it all diapers are a bit different even though size 1 might say 8-12 pds they differe in size. For instance I know that the walgreens diapers are smaller than the toys r us ones. Does anyone know how the pampers or huggies compare to walgreens or any other diaper in size? I"m trying to use the smallest ones up now and hold onto the larger ones to use right before she grows out of the 1's.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jafsunshine For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-13-2009, 11:38 AM

RE: Diaper comparision

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Good luck! I swear it changes by size also, I know size 3's and 4's for the most part (we went through 1 and 2 so fast!)

In size 3's (at least for us) it was LUVS, CVS, Huggies and then Pampers (never bought the cruisers so I don't know about them)
Now in size 4's (again for us) it is CVS, LUVS, Pampers and then Huggies

It is so hard to find diapers that my fit my DD correctly, huggies have been having great deals with coupons but the size 3's are too small and the 4's fall off her butt! Right now the CVS diapers seem to fit her perfectly so that is what we are sticking with till the next growth spurt!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,a 2 year old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and baby girl
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hcsig For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2009, 11:44 AM

it has been over a year since I have been on AFC

My Mood/Status:
knw2860 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!knw2860 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!knw2860 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!knw2860 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!knw2860 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!knw2860 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!knw2860 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!knw2860 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!knw2860 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!knw2860 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!knw2860 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have purchased Luvs, Pampers, Huggies, and Wags brand. My ds is 8 years old and is special needs and still in diapers so I have years of experience
My favorite for him now is Pampers. They are longer and have more stretch to them. I recently purchased the Wags brand and they are tight on him so I may donate them to someone. Huggies Supreme are good for him and have more stretch then regular Huggies. Luvs are good diapers but they seem to be getting to small for him. Pampers is the only brand I have found that sells a size 7 but I have to go to Target to get them so I usually just buy the 6 since there is not a big size difference. So to sum it up, I currently prefer Pampers because they seem to fit him better. HTH
Nicole
The Following User Says Thank You to knw2860 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2009, 11:46 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
jafsunshine has posted more than 300 great deals!jafsunshine has posted more than 300 great deals!jafsunshine has posted more than 300 great deals!jafsunshine has posted more than 300 great deals!
Thanks for the info. It's fustrating that they are all so different. My daughter was 7 weeks early and at 3 months we are stil in 1's. So I"'m trying to figure out what I'll need compared to the stockpile that I already have for her.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:04 PM

Happy New Year!

My Mood/Status:
FirealSwords has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!FirealSwords has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!FirealSwords has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!FirealSwords has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!FirealSwords has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!FirealSwords has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!FirealSwords has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!FirealSwords has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!FirealSwords has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!FirealSwords has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!FirealSwords has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
The Kroger diapers are pretty much an exact match for the WAGS diapers. Both run smaller than the name brands. I found that Target seemed the same as name brands. And lately I have noticed that Huggies seem to be running a tad bigger than Pampers and Luvs. DS fits 5 in Huggies, and he's been in size 6 for everything else.

15 years and goin' strong!
DLG 1.14.05
BAG 2.13.06
Old 03-25-2009, 01:08 PM

we were all newbies once
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Definitely use up those Wags size 1s before you use the Pampers or Huggies 1s. Same with the 2s.

Old 03-30-2009, 04:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
all I can say is that huggies seem to work better with babies who have chubby legs and slender babies do better in pampers.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:20 PM

is spending way too much time in the Arcade!

My Mood/Status:
chipmunk has posted more than 300 great deals!chipmunk has posted more than 300 great deals!chipmunk has posted more than 300 great deals!chipmunk has posted more than 300 great deals!
The Pampers Cruisers have really stretchy tabs - my DDs could fit into those far longer than any other brand of the same labeled size. I think the smaller equivalent is the Pampers Swaddlers.
Tracy (36) DH (42) DD#1 (7) DD#2 (5) DDog (9)
Old 04-09-2009, 08:29 PM

Trying to make a little extra cash here and there

My Mood/Status:
LittleDsMomma has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleDsMomma has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleDsMomma has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleDsMomma has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleDsMomma has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleDsMomma has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
In my experience, Pampers and Luvs tend to be about the same. Huggies seem to be bigger. They are cute wider and a little shorter it seems whereas the Luvs and Pampers are cut thinner and taller. I prefer Huggies and have recently tried Walgreens brand which seem to be pretty great too. It all depends on how your baby is built.