What's The MOST Embarrassing Thing Your Kids Have Ever Said/done To You Or In Public?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 03:39 PM

RE: What's the MOST embarrassing thing your kids have ever said/done to you or in public?

is procrastinating!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Sullygirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Sullygirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Sullygirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Sullygirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Sullygirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Sullygirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
When my neice was 3, I was shopping with her and her mom in a department store. As we were passing the lingerie dept., she grabbed a racy pair of panties and said to her mom as loud as she could, "These will fit your vagina! " I think I laughed for 20 minutes. My sister just gave her a stern look and told her that we do not talk about those things in public. Then she glared at me for laughing.

My charming children have done so much that I just don't know where to begin....my DD's 'lovey' is my old bra. She just has to have hold it while she is going to sleep. One day we were playing outside with some friends and she ran into the house and brought it out to hold. My DS runs up to her and grabs it and proceeds to put the cup on his head like a bonnet. My friend who was visiting with her son was crying she was laughing so hard. I started to say how embarassed I was and she says, "I wish my bra was big enough to fit on someone's head."

Now we have a rule that the bra does not leave the house!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sullygirl For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-17-2008, 03:47 PM

RE: What's the MOST embarrassing thing your kids have ever said/done to you or in public?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullygirl View Post
When my neice was 3, I was shopping with her and her mom in a department store. As we were passing the lingerie dept., she grabbed a racy pair of panties and said to her mom as loud as she could, "These will fit your vagina! " I think I laughed for 20 minutes. My sister just gave her a stern look and told her that we do not talk about those things in public. Then she glared at me for laughing.

My charming children have done so much that I just don't know where to begin....my DD's 'lovey' is my old bra. She just has to have hold it while she is going to sleep. One day we were playing outside with some friends and she ran into the house and brought it out to hold. My DS runs up to her and grabs it and proceeds to put the cup on his head like a bonnet. My friend who was visiting with her son was crying she was laughing so hard. I started to say how embarassed I was and she says, "I wish my bra was big enough to fit on someone's head."

Now we have a rule that the bra does not leave the house!
Ha ha ha! I was thinking the same thing- My cup does not runneth over-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Always looking for a deal!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poshpoodle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2008, 07:26 PM

Baby Dylan is here
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
wannasavemoney has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!wannasavemoney has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!wannasavemoney has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!wannasavemoney has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!wannasavemoney has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!wannasavemoney has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!wannasavemoney has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!wannasavemoney has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!wannasavemoney has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!wannasavemoney has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!wannasavemoney has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
omg I need a great laugh like this.

My DS stopped breastfeeding around 22 months so he is in love with breasts. but he calls them tat tats. well we were at the store the other day and there was a young lady with big breast and a low shirt. I did not think to much of it, so we walked by her in the isle. we had just passed her and he tells me that he loves her tat tats and that they are the biggest ones he has seen.. he is 2 1/2 what am I going to do when he is 15
Old 11-25-2008, 07:36 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
jmwolff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jmwolff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jmwolff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jmwolff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jmwolff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jmwolff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I had taken DS to work with me and we walking to the cafeteria. A man walked by wearing a turban with a full beard...DS walks up to him and asks him "are you a pirate?"

Another time, I had DD with me at work, she walked over to one of the contractors that worked there and informed him that "you have a big belly"
Old 11-26-2008, 08:01 PM

loves AFC!

My Mood/Status:
JumbleJoe has posted more than 200 great deals!JumbleJoe has posted more than 200 great deals!JumbleJoe has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marbear View Post
Yes, my husband uses 2 phrases I hate that our son repeats. First off, whenever he gets hurt my DH says "oh no! are we gonna have to amputate?" Took my oldest to the doctor and his foot was hurting and he looked up at the doc and said "are you gonna have to amputate?" He was 3.
Now...my child thinks that's the funniest thing... if he is hurt, one of us will ask, "Does it need to be amputated?" and he will just giggle.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JumbleJoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2008, 10:50 AM

is blissfully fabulous

My Mood/Status:
sarah27smith has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sarah27smith has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sarah27smith has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sarah27smith has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sarah27smith has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sarah27smith has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sarah27smith has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
So glad I found this thread! I needed a good laugh. Here's a few of my own.

Me and the kids flew up to upstate NY to visit my family for the summer. One day my sister wanted to go shopping at Target. I always take one of my kids with me so we can have some special time without the other two. So my sister and I take my youngest DD, age 3, with us. We are looking at the bras since they are on clearance and DD says loudly," Ma, look at all the booby holders!" Of course there are other woman around and they all smile and chuckle. Ahhh, just the ammo she needs. DD continues being cute and asks them if they need booby holders too. One woman chuckles and says, "Yes sweetie. You'll need them too one day" DD points and says, "I want that one". It was a size 38DD. (keep dreaming sweetie!)

Not embarrassing, but funny all the same. My DS (age 4) found a bike pump in the garage the other day (no needle) and the kids have been playing with it and having a grand old time pumping air at each other. So I am on the phone with my sister and DS comes into the kitchen where I am making dinner and calls for my attention. I turn and there he is, pants down blowing air onto his penis saying, "Look I'm blowing up my penis. See, it's bigger". I'm trying not to laugh because I don't want to encourage him, esp with inappropriate things like this, but I must have smiled. DS pumps air again then gets a surprised look on his face and says, "oops, I gotta go pee-pee". yeah, I lost it. (I have since hidden the bike pump until the spring)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarah27smith For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2008, 12:39 AM

exhausted..I want a nap

My Mood/Status:
susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarber8 View Post
This is so true! We will say things casually as a joke like, "if you don't ... I'm going to lock you in the closet and never let you out."

Of course our children have never been locked in any closet. But that is the thing they will repeat in front of others - "Mommy, are you going to lock me in the closet?"
My mom used to tell DD that she had two words for her when she was being loud and those words were "Duct Tape," we get into a restaurant full of people and she's being kind of loud. My mom looks at DD and tells her "two words" and at the top of DD's lungs she says.."OH NO NOT DUCT TAPE!!!" OMG we got such evil looks..

Old 12-25-2008, 12:55 AM

exhausted..I want a nap

My Mood/Status:
susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!susanchristlieb2002 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
When DD was about 4, we had went into a chinese restaurant (she likes to embarrass us at restaurants). We walked in and were seated, she wanted to sit next to DH, and was waiting on me to come back with her food (it was buffet), well when I returned, she yells out as LOUD as she can that "Daddy's got a boyfriend!!!" I thought DH was going to crawl under the table. I couldn't help but laugh, because his face was so red.

She also likes to get us in stores that are crowded and pass gas and exclaim loudly that she pooted.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:53 PM

has moved on to bigger and better things!

My Mood/Status:
IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Not my child, but still an embarrassing story (and I was dying reading the others BTW! LOL)

I took my friend's son Johnathan out for a couple of hours on his 4th birthday so she could prepare for his birthday party that afternoon. The local baseball team was having a team sale with the mascot (who he loved) and a player signing autos so we took him there. It wasn't crowded so he got to spend some time talking to the player (whose name was Andy) because he told Andy he wanted to be a baseball player when he grew up. We are getting ready to leave and all of a sudden Johnathan proudly proclaims "Me and Andy gots penises." Carole had warned me that Johnathan had discovered the male organ, and that I should try to act normal if he said anything so I just say, yes you do. He then said "You're a girl so you don't gots a penis." His tone of voice was so funny, because I could tell he felt bad for me because of my lack of one. I was torn between dying laughing and being mortified. Luckily everyone thought it was funny!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IluvCoupons For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2008, 06:29 PM

bubbly

My Mood/Status:
tinahas2kid has posted more than 400 great deals!tinahas2kid has posted more than 400 great deals!tinahas2kid has posted more than 400 great deals!tinahas2kid has posted more than 400 great deals!tinahas2kid has posted more than 400 great deals!
I LOVE THESE!! I am rolling!! I have one...my DD was 11 and had her tonsils out. We went back to the Dr. for the follow up a few weeks later.He looked in her mouth and told her she was healing great. She said "You made me come here for that!!That is all you are going to do?" Thank goodness it was not our reg Dr.
My friend took her son in for a checkup before he started kindergarten the Dr. asked him if he felt safe at home...He told her no..his mom almost died on the spot! The Dr asked why and his reply was "I think there are monsters under my bed"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tinahas2kid For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2008, 07:00 PM

shops too much!
Be yourself!

My Mood/Status:
Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
OMG...how do I select just one? For starters, there was the time in line at the grocery store when my 3/yo DS (now 23) said, "Mom...you have a mustache!" really loudly. I could go on for days!
Old 12-26-2008, 08:03 PM

My Mood/Status:
knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
These are great. Thanks for the laught.

When my dd was about 3 my ds was born. She would watch while I changed him and asked about his boy parts so I explain boys had different parts and the name of them. When dad got home she told him her brother had penuckles.

But the best was when we went to the movie theater and I took her into the crowded bathroom. She was at a stage of say "a is for apple, b is for ball...")

I took her into the stall and sat her down. She then started with the letters on the trash receptical PUSH p is for penis u is for umbrella...

I was so embaressed. I know everyon heard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knitternut For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2008, 08:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!knitternut has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
These are great. Thanks for the laught.

When my dd was about 3 my ds was born. She would watch while I changed him and asked about his boy parts so I explained boys had different parts and the name of them. When dad got home she told him her brother had penuckles.

But the best was when we went to the movie theater and I took her into the crowded bathroom. She was at a stage of saying "a is for apple, b is for ball...")

I took her into the stall and sat her down. She then started with the letters on the trash receptical PUSH p is for penis u is for umbrella...

I was so embaressed. I know everyon heard.

When my ds was around two he loved trucks and would name them all. But he could not say the tr sound yet so it came out as an f. So when he would see a dump truck he would always loudly say "Look at that Dumb F*ck" We got a few stares with that one.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to knitternut For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2008, 09:57 PM

Spending too much time on afc to finish my...

My Mood/Status:
cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
just today, my dd didn't say something so bad, but...

looked at my mother when she was told no with the most evil face and did the "I've got my eye on you sign," like on "meet the fockers." She did it perfectly with timing and everything and never even cracked a smile. She was three in July and she is the tiniest little thing and looks like a brunette cindy loo hoo. It was priceless. We all almost fell in the floor laughing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cundiff2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2008, 05:46 AM

My Mood/Status:
KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanchristlieb2002 View Post
My mom used to tell DD that she had two words for her when she was being loud and those words were "Duct Tape," we get into a restaurant full of people and she's being kind of loud. My mom looks at DD and tells her "two words" and at the top of DD's lungs she says.."OH NO NOT DUCT TAPE!!!" OMG we got such evil looks..

My DH and I were married 10 years before we had our DD, and I always teased that I would Duct Tape the kids to the ceiling. One of my baby shower gifts from my SIL was a couple rolls of duct tape.
The Following User Says Thank You to KayTay01 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2008, 05:51 AM

My Mood/Status:
KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayline View Post
OMG...how do I select just one? For starters, there was the time in line at the grocery store when my 3/yo DS (now 23) said, "Mom...you have a mustache!" really loudly. I could go on for days!
Or the time when they stick a Walmart smiley sticker on your butt and you're walking around Walmart and God only knows how many other stores. DD still laughs every time we see Walmart smiley stickers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayTay01 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2009, 11:40 PM

is searching for deals on AFC!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks for the laughs everybody! Even got quite a few laughs out of DH!

My DD is only 4 months old, so no stories here... Yet!