Children Say The Cutest Things!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 04:58 AM

RE: Children say the cutest things!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Tamara has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Tamara has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Tamara has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Tamara has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Tamara has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Tamara has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Tamara has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Tamara has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Tamara has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Tamara has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Tamara has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Coupons...

(Last one, I promise!)

I'm getting Hanna some breakfast and I hear someone clicking away on my laptop so I go see what's going on...

Me to Hanna: What are you doing?

Hanna: I just doing coupons.

Hanna: Go away, I busy now.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tamara For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-05-2008, 07:03 AM

Fluent in Coupon

My Mood/Status:
jbarber8 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jbarber8 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jbarber8 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jbarber8 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jbarber8 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jbarber8 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jbarber8 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jbarber8 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jbarber8 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jbarber8 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jbarber8 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Mommy: We have a new president!
Mikey: Can I open it?
Old 11-05-2008, 01:54 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
nofancyname has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!nofancyname has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!nofancyname has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!nofancyname has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!nofancyname has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!nofancyname has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!nofancyname has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!nofancyname has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!nofancyname has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!nofancyname has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!nofancyname has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I have one to add! My co-worker just told me this story about her 4 year old.

They were on a plane getting ready for take off while the stewardess was reviewing the procedures for exiting in case of emergency, how to buckle your seat belt etc. She was using all the hand motions for everything - pointing to the exits, etc. My co-workers little boy leaned over to his dad and asked "Why can we hear her daddy?" cause she wasnt moving her mouth...the dad didnt answer, but right away the boy leaned back over and said "I figured it out, she's thinking out loud". He was confused because the loud speaker had a woman saying the instructions but the woman he was watching was only moving her hands, never opening her mouth!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nofancyname For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2008, 09:59 PM

really it's an herb

My Mood/Status:
Lovage has posted more than 200 great deals!Lovage has posted more than 200 great deals!Lovage has posted more than 200 great deals!
Just a few tidbits from my 2 yr old son.
At a store the other day looking at the Christmas decorations he spotted a Santa (the one from the Rudolph Cartoon)
Him: "Look Mama Grandpa!"
Me: "No sweetie that's Santa."
Him: "Santa looks like Grandpa."

And for shock value... We have twin 9 yr old girls living next door. They adore him and try to play with him whenever they get the chance. A couple of months ago (shortly after he had undergone surgery for a circumcision revision) one of the girls came over to our yard to play with him. She started to bounce him on her knee and I rushed to stop her.
When she asked why I told her he had had surgery and I didn't want the stitches to rip.
Her: Where does he have stitches?
Him: with a serious look he turns to her and says "On my penis".
Her: OMG Did you hear him he said...
He was so thrilled at having shocked her that he ran around for the next half hour reciting "stitches on my penis". Needless to say she and her sister were giggling up a storm over it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovage For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2008, 11:50 AM

really it's an herb

My Mood/Status:
Lovage has posted more than 200 great deals!Lovage has posted more than 200 great deals!Lovage has posted more than 200 great deals!
Another from my little boy:

The other day after spending time with a friend who has a new baby brother (3months) DS informed me that he wants to nurse. After a listing of why babies nurse and all the things they can't do that big boys do I ended up explaining that since he doesn't NEED to nurse anymore there isn't really any milk left in there.
Him: Mommy, we need to open your boobies and put more milk in.
Me: Sorry sweetie, they don't work that way.
Him: They broken?
LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovage For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2008, 01:06 PM

is enjoying her 90% deals from Kohl's
Waiting for spring!

My Mood/Status:
Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
One day we where at Penny's taking our picture when we where done I went stairs and was buying something, one of my twins who was about 18 months and didn't talk much told the cashier.. charge when she asked how I was going to pay. gotta start them young!!

Yesterday, now my twins are 13 and I told them I was quitting my job which is being a SAHM one of them said, "but you can't quit you have a 24/7 job and you can't quit being a mom thats a forever job." sigh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carina For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2008, 01:22 PM

Mother to two beautiful children

My Mood/Status:
twilson79 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!twilson79 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!twilson79 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!twilson79 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!twilson79 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!twilson79 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!twilson79 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!twilson79 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!twilson79 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!twilson79 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!twilson79 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Little man was throwing a fit on the floor last night, I said, "Goodness Mikey, where do you get that attitude from (knowing full well he gets it from me, probably)." DD looks up at me innocently and says, "He gets it from me." Can't argue with her there!!!
Tabatha, Mommy to Nicole and Mikey, Aunt Tabby to Colin, Stephen, Courtney, Sydney, Ashley (our angel in heaven-12-23-05), Reed, Chance, Blake, and Joshua (our 2nd angel in heaven- 11-26-08), and Riley.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twilson79 For This Useful Post: