Aliexpress Legos

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2016, 08:38 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Goldbox Aliexpress Legos

just wanted to share this awesome find for some you with kids who love legos.. for 2 years i wanted this Lego Ewok village set (2000 pieces) that cost like $250.. however i found it on aliexpress for $65 i think i paid..

i got it within a week or so to from the person i bought it from.. It is 100% lego not the look alike legos. only thing it doesnt come with the BOX and the manual says Star Wnrs.. It came in a box box with like 30 sealed bags.- not sure if that is how the LEGO one is..

Its looks the same as legos.. Me and my son started on it this weekend and everything looks great so far! it will take us awhile - a few pages a day. They also have that Disney castle (4000 pieces) on the site also for like $130 compared to $350 from lego store.. great christmas gifts if you dont mind the knockoff instruction book.. otherwise you can download manuals off the lego site also. .

i mean it came with those 15 minifigures also... you can buy those for roughly $4 a piece in the store.. its a great deal!

Working mommy to 7yr old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 1yr
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
;
Mr. Jericho(8) and Ms. River Song(4m)
and
Big Cody(doggy heaven 12/13/11)
Slick Nick (doggy heaven 6/10/14)

Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement