Air Freshener Gift Basket Help! For Christmas...Open To Advice!!!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 02:51 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

CRShipley27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CRShipley27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CRShipley27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CRShipley27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CRShipley27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CRShipley27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Air Freshener Gift Basket Help! For Christmas...Open to advice!!!

Ok, Last year my Wife made these huge gift baskets with an assortment of household, health & beauty and food items for our close family and friends.

There were certain family members that basically, without going into a long story, let the gift go to waste (My Wife walked into my Mothers house and her dog had knocked the basket on the floor. My Mother is not a cleaner at all. Since Dec. my Wife b-----| about the fact every time she goes into her house she sees another little piece of her giftbasket trashed.) This year she refuses to spend $ on something that will go to waste.
So, we made up our minds!!! Air Freshener Gift Baskets with all kinds of air fresheners,
candles, etc.

I need to buy enough for 4 of them.

I have the $2/2 Air Wick Q...But I need to find some awesome deals for a variety of household smellies!!!

PLMK what you find or if you have any ideas or tips on how to make this a awesome christmas gift.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-29-2012, 09:12 AM

RE: Air Freshener Gift Basket Help! For Christmas...Open to advice!!!

Grounded for Life

CRShipley27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CRShipley27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CRShipley27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CRShipley27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CRShipley27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CRShipley27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Any Deals?!
Old 09-29-2012, 01:06 PM

ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Through today the glade oil expressions items are bogo at kmart. There are coupons out there for buy a candle get a starter kit. It your kmart isnt too bad you can even get 8.49 overage per pair to pay for the candle and something else too.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I also am doing something similar. I am planning on 25 baskets. The free air fresheners (If my boys and associates will stay out of them.) The Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap (Walgreens for 24 cents) and sponges (cheap at WalMart or free at Target with coupon.) My Mom is making dish cloths using the 40% off coupon from Hobby Lobby while going through cancer treatment and unable to work. I am picking up different sweet snacks for a candy bag to go in the basket. I almost have enough free nail clippers and files to go in. The Roseart deals from Target for the kids along with clearanced school supplies. I am watching all the ads for inexpensive items that will fit with the theme. I check Dollar Tree every week to see if they have a match up that will work. And the ever popular clearance aisles. I am actually excited about a wonderful gift giving at a reasonable price.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:11 PM

Grounded for Life

Which coupons do you need to get that much overage and which product?
Old 09-29-2012, 03:43 PM

ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
You just need a pair of the coupons ( but some store have been refusing the coupon on the bogo free one). Problem is most stores havr been out of stock.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:03 AM

Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
You can find wax burners for $1 at Dollar Tree or Family Dollar. They also offer the wax for $1.. you can even go as far as to cut apart the wax and place them in small baggies and create your own crafty hang tag listing the scent so that everyone can have an assortment of scents without having to break the bank. Also split a bag of tea lites, that are always cheap, to use in the burners.
Rite Aid (and probably a few other places) currently have glass candle holders marked down 75% off.. they will dress up a generic candle... you can also bag up some renuzit crystals to put in these.. bust open a bag and split it between the 4 baskets.
I just purchased glade $2 off 2 coupons from a clipping service. If you can get ahold of some of these, glade aerosol freshners are $1 this month at Stop & Shop... just scoped them out today and they are actually have pretty designs.
When it gets close to gift giving you can always dress up Dollar Tree candles if you feel like your basket looks empty. I have done this for years so if you and your wife are open to some crafting (nothing too complicated) I can share some quick projects.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:04 AM

Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Lol, sorry for the horrible grammar... I was on the phone with our pediatrician.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:18 PM

Grounded for Life

No Prob! Would love all the ideas you can give! I use a phone to get online though and can't enlarge pics. If you are sending a link let me know what I am looking at in the pic ! Sorry! Need a laptop!