Support Your Newspaper Vendors~~OKC Metro Area

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 02:15 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Support your Newspaper Vendors~~OKC metro area

some of us are aware of the Newspaper vendors.
Ones that sell Sunday papers only from a corner or parking lot, on weekends.

I do not know anything about the Edmond or Norman area.
But for the OKC metro area, there use to be 5 individuals that were doing it.

There are ONLY 2 left!
Price of Paper is $1.50

The one that is there every Sat and Sun in Midwest City .....basically 9am to 3pm( unless they sell out early)
Location--S. Douglas halfway between Reno and SE 15th. East side of the road in the small Strip mall.

Other location
NW 23rd n Merdian.......across the street from Crest Foods, near the Jiffy Lube parking lot?
This individual sometimes does not make it, as sales have plummented since they raised the price of papers.

It is smart to know the locations of these vendors, as you never know when you are going to NEED xtra papers, because the Q's are really good for the week.

I personally go by and get a couple a week....so, I have a place to go, when the Q's are GREAT.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WANTED: Spanish Inserts
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Retsbar2Go For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-27-2009, 02:19 PM

RE: Support your Newspaper Vendors~~OKC metro area

ISO Expired RR or other $ off catalinas
Minnesota Get Together was the BEST!

My Mood/Status:
Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
What is the price of paper in a store? Are they just standing on the corner?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmchamplin View Post
What is the price of paper in a store? Are they just standing on the corner?
Price of paper in the store(s) is $2
if someone knows where they are cheaper.......Please post info!

They useally have a vehicle( truck or suburan) with a Large sign, saying Newspapers.
Of course, in this heat, they are sometimes sitting in the shade of thier vehicle, until a customer drives up.

WANTED: Spanish Inserts
Old 06-27-2009, 03:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
mcook2000 has posted more than 100 good deals!mcook2000 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Unfortunatley that is not very convenient for me to get to on the weekends, but Buy 4 Less sales the early edition sunday paper on saturday for $1.75, which is where I usually go.
The Following User Says Thank You to mcook2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2009, 05:36 AM

$1 yokisoba noodles anyone ? plz plz
I am good at what I do

My Mood/Status:
OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
there's a kid sell the early edition paper for $1 outside of Jimmy Eggs/ NW 50/ Classen/ OKC
and my
bites - I
them anyway

&&& if you live around OKC and want my extra coupons let me know. I usually have 10 copies of them
Old 01-21-2011, 07:30 AM

My Mood/Status:
couponcrazywife has posted more than 5 good deals
Before I started couponing more consistently I would just stop by a convenience store and pick up a paper for $2. But then someone told me I could get both the Sunday and Wednesday for only $15 a year from The Oklahoman newspaper. That is much cheaper than the stands. I get the Homeland add in the Wednesday paper.
A friend of mine gets 2 delivered to her home on Sundays. I haven't gone that far yet.

Last edited by couponcrazywife; 01-21-2011 at 08:09 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to couponcrazywife For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 08:04 AM

texasdee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!texasdee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!texasdee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!texasdee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!texasdee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!texasdee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!texasdee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!texasdee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!texasdee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!texasdee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!texasdee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
If you have Dollar Tree stores in Oklahoma, they sell the Sunday paper for a dollar. I get two every week, unless there are no coupons, then I skip the paper.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to texasdee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 02:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have yet to find a Dollar Tree around here that sells them for a buck
Mom to Ashley
Corey
and Kylie
Two cats Frasier and Gracie

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to momof3k2c For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2011, 01:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
cylindergoddess has posted more than 50 good deals
are there any current deals out there for the Sunday Oklahoman?

Thanks!
Old 06-08-2011, 04:46 AM

My Mood/Status:
KOsburn10 has posted more than 75 good deals!
QuickTrip has the Sunday paper for (Tulsa World) $1.50/2 that is the best I have found in Tulsa.
The Following User Says Thank You to KOsburn10 For This Useful Post: