Staples Paper Deal 30 Reams Free

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2015, 05:31 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Staples Paper Deal 30 reams free

Not sure if anyone posted this here. Saw it on various other sites.

Access Staples via Saving Star to save 6%.
Add 3 cases of Staples multipurpose 8 1/2 x 11 paper to your cart (53.99 each).

At checkout pay with Visa Checkout and $30 automatically deducted (save $30 on order of $150 or more using Visa Checkout).

Pay $131.97 plus tax with Visa Checkout.
Submit for (3) $44 Visa prepaid cards on Staples.
Shipping so free to your home as well!

Items must be purchased by 1/10/15!!!!!

In the end you end up only paying some tax. Great for printing more coupons! The rebate form has one for in store, and one for online. Choose the one for online. You can actually do up to four rebates, but 3 allows for all of it to be free.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& mom to 3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, wife to a wonderful man
who loves
... living with

and our

whom we

~I got a fever, and the only cure is....more coupons!~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RNSAMRN For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-06-2015, 08:29 PM

RE: Staples Paper Deal 30 reams free

It's S-U-M-M-E-R!

My Mood/Status:
ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Not sure if it makes a difference to anyone.

Here in Phoenix, the deal is slightly different.
The (3) Staples $44 rebates are Staples GCs and take up to 12 weeks to receive.
!
Old 01-07-2015, 08:02 PM

RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RNSAMRN has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Odd that it would be different in your area. The rebate form is online. I just read it and it says Visa Prepaid card on it in the amount of $44, limit 4. If you go to the site it shows up in "details" right under the item.

This is the link I used. It is the second rebate for online orders.
https://rebate.staples.com/promocent...tml?sku=513096

& mom to 3
who loves
... living with

and our

whom we

The Following User Says Thank You to RNSAMRN For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2015, 12:20 AM

It's S-U-M-M-E-R!

My Mood/Status:
ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Visa rebate shows the product is sold out "online" for me.
The Staples rebate GC though is available for ordering online with in-store pickup.

But, you do you get the 6% SavingStar, and an additional 5% Staples Rewards back for Staples rewards cardholders. The 5% Staples rewards makes it a MM as long as you are willing to tie up that much money waiting on rebates.
!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReuschHome For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2015, 07:10 PM

Wow, you are right. The paper is sold out online. Glad I got mine when I did! The paper came the day after I ordered it, directly to my home. That was fast!

I am happy to wait for the rebate. I did use my Staples Rewards too. I am always doing the rebates for one ream at a time. I like this sort of deal much better.

& mom to 3
who loves
... living with

and our

whom we

The Following User Says Thank You to RNSAMRN For This Useful Post: