Question About Staples 9.99 Coupon For Box Of Paper

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Lift while you climb

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Question about Staples 9.99 coupon for box of paper

I haven't shopped at Staples very often but I always try to remember to check their deals. I don't usually get the ad where I live.

There is a coupon you can print on the website. It says $9.99 "after mail-in easy rebate. Staples 8.5" x 11" multipurpose paper. 10-ream case." Item number 513096.

I can't find any more information about this deal or the easy rebate. I'm trying to figure out what the out of pocket cost is before the rebate. Does anybody know or can you point me to where the information is? I looked up the item number online and there isn't anything about a rebate on the item page.

Also, there is a sale going on buy 2 get 1 free for cases of paper. Could this be used with that sale or would I need to buy 4 cases to do both?

Thanks!

DELTA region for Kroger stores

Are you looking for a way to give back to this great community?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-05-2014, 04:03 AM

RE: Question about Staples 9.99 coupon for box of paper

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
The way I read this the breakdown would be:
10 Ream Case 513096 Staples Paper @ 53.99
Rebate 27.99 Visa Card (limit 2 according to the description the last two times this was offered)
Coupon worth 16.01 (bringing the 53.99 case of paper down to 9.99 after 27.99 rebate)

3x Paper @ 53.99 = 161.97
B2G1Free @ 53.99 = - 53.99
Coupon = -16.01

OOP 91.97 +tax
Rebate 27.99 x2 = 55.98 (in 6-8 weeks)

Final Cost 35.99/3 Cases of Paper
or 1.20/ream

Depending on what your rewards status is you will receive 2-5% back in rewards on 91.97.
HTH
Old 09-05-2014, 04:21 AM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Although the coupons read one per person, the register will accept more. You can use at least one more of the $9.99 coupons on three cases. I don't believe the register would accept a third because I think the third case rings as zero and the register won't allow a single it to go below zero even if you our subtotal is positive. But if you sign up for the emails (google) you will get a $10/50 that can be used as well.

Or if you don't need that much paper I believe the hammermill teams are FA ER again this week after coupon, limit 4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 04:22 AM

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Also I believe the cases may work oI to cheaper next week. I can't remember the details ATM, I just know I am siting until next week for some reason!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 05:34 AM

My Mood/Status:
Figured out the differences. This week is 10 ream cases, next week is 5 ream cases. Next week is $2 for 3 of the 5 ream cases if you use an emailed 10/50 and no other coupons show up.

This week does have the free hammermill.

So, it really depends on how much paper you need. Free paper comes around enough at staples that if you are willing to put the work in you might do best to pick up the hammermill and them just keep getting the freebies. I think we are on week six of the 4 free/mmer some weeks Hammermill. It is in next weeks as as $3 but there will likely be a coupon released that will make it free again next week or you could use this weeks coupon on Sunday and Monday if the cashier will scan it. You will need one coupon scanned for each ream you buy.

The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 06:28 AM

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
is there a link for the coupon? i didn't see it online. where did you hear about this deal?

I did check their daily deals link and they sell diapers! wowsers.. i find that a bit odd..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tratra View Post
I haven't shopped at Staples very often but I always try to remember to check their deals. I don't usually get the ad where I live.

There is a coupon you can print on the website. It says $9.99 "after mail-in easy rebate. Staples 8.5" x 11" multipurpose paper. 10-ream case." Item number 513096.

I can't find any more information about this deal or the easy rebate. I'm trying to figure out what the out of pocket cost is before the rebate. Does anybody know or can you point me to where the information is? I looked up the item number online and there isn't anything about a rebate on the item page.

Also, there is a sale going on buy 2 get 1 free for cases of paper. Could this be used with that sale or would I need to buy 4 cases to do both?

Thanks!

Working mommy to 7yr old
and 1yr
;
Mr. Jericho(8) and Ms. River Song(4m)
and
Big Cody(doggy heaven 12/13/11)
Slick Nick (doggy heaven 6/10/14)

Last edited by ArwenEvenstar; 09-05-2014 at 06:31 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ArwenEvenstar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 06:30 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArwenEvenstar View Post
is there a link for the coupon? i didn't see it online. I did check their daily deals link and they sell diapers! wowsers.. i find that a bit odd..
staples.com/coupons is usually how you find staples coupons.

The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 06:34 AM

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
i did some research and saw this link

http://**********.net/f/7172008-stap...-in-store-only

Working mommy to 7yr old
and 1yr
;
Mr. Jericho(8) and Ms. River Song(4m)
and
Big Cody(doggy heaven 12/13/11)
Slick Nick (doggy heaven 6/10/14)

The Following User Says Thank You to ArwenEvenstar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 07:08 AM

Lift while you climb

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks everybody for the replies and suggestions. I can definitely use it by the case, but the freebie singles will add up nicely, too. Working these deals is like preparing to shop at target. You have to know what MQs, TQs, mobile Qs, cartwheels, and GC deals are available for any particular product all at the same time to realize the most savings. I just need to figure out how they all work together at Staples.

I think it's probably smarter to do the smaller purchases for less OOP to get me started. I'll do the Hammermill singles. I got one free after the ER when the 16gb flashdrives were $7 but she would only let me get 1 with the coupon. Maybe a different cashier would allow multiples.

I'll look for that $10/50 coupon. I signed up for emails when I got my staples card but haven't received this coupon as far as I know.

Old 09-05-2014, 07:11 AM

Lift while you climb

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArwenEvenstar View Post
is there a link for the coupon? i didn't see it online. where did you hear about this deal?
It would have been from the "get coupons" link on their site. I see it when I click on the weekly ad, in the center of the page. I just checked and I'm not seeing it now even though it's from this week.

Old 09-05-2014, 03:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
Glad I could help some. The sign up for the 10/50 is specific. Here is the link. Sometimes it comes quickly, sometimes it takes a couple of days. The gmail trick used to work but no more. It will need to be a 'fresh' email that has never signed up. If you were closer I would sell you a few cases cheap. Ive been converting all my Ink rewards back into rebate checks via paper this year.