Hammermill And Brawny

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2014, 10:20 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

MissNoName has posted more than 75 good deals!
Hammermill and Brawny

Stopped at Staples tonight to pick up my Brawny 12 roll packs from the $5.09 deal. Filled the truck up! Missing one package of the 30 I ordered.

Also grabbed two of the Hammermill cases that were $26.49 then used $25 Hammermill coupons. After tax they were for the two cases $3.22.
Added them to the paper stack for a total of 4 cases of Hammermill and 4 cases of Staples paper all of which were free are rebates.
The Following User Says Thank You to MissNoName For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-21-2014, 11:01 PM

RE: Hammermill and Brawny

Lift while you climb

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Great deals!

I didn't realize there was a Hammermill case that was so cheap! All the ones I found online were around $50 and up.

ETA: Which one did you get? I couldn't find it in the ad. Thanks!

I was going to do the 11 free reams of Staples and Hammermill paper, maybe I still will, but the deal you did is so much better as far as OOP (I'm starting out at Staples, with no easy rebates to roll).

DELTA region for Kroger stores

Are you looking for a way to give back to this great community?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by tratra; 03-21-2014 at 11:06 PM.
Old 03-22-2014, 05:26 AM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
It was an online special. You ordered online and picked up at store. I believe the special pricing is now over.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 07:40 AM

Grounded for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tratra View Post
Great deals!

I didn't realize there was a Hammermill case that was so cheap! All the ones I found online were around $50 and up.

ETA: Which one did you get? I couldn't find it in the ad. Thanks!

I was going to do the 11 free reams of Staples and Hammermill paper, maybe I still will, but the deal you did is so much better as far as OOP (I'm starting out at Staples, with no easy rebates to roll).
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn View Post
It was an online special. You ordered online and picked up at store. I believe the special pricing is now over.
The cases of paper were a Daily deal from the 19th good till the 20th. I knew I wouldn't get to the store that day so I resereved the price online to pick up on store. The price was good in store for a few days.
The Brawny was the first part of the week deal that I ordered online with delivery to the store since it went out of stock at my nearest stores within a hour or so of the deal going live.
Both deals are now over but you never know when a great deal like these will pop up again.

Last edited by MissNoName; 03-22-2014 at 08:08 AM.
Old 03-22-2014, 08:09 AM

Grounded for Life

Quote:
Both were available in store or online.
Old 03-22-2014, 08:19 AM

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNoName

Both were available in store or online.
The pricing for the paper was $17 higher in store unless you reserved on line.

Old 03-22-2014, 09:52 AM

Grounded for Life

Quote:
The pricing for the paper was $17 higher in store unless you reserved on line.
It was a daily deal with that price being available the 19th and the 20th.
I know of some people being able to walk in and get the $26.49 price based on the daily deal email and price mod at the register.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:37 AM

Lift while you climb

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks for the information. I'm going to look around to see how to get notice of these great deals. Do you know if anybody usually posts them here on AFC while they're still active?

Old 03-22-2014, 11:43 AM

Grounded for Life

Quote:
Thanks for the information. I'm going to look around to see how to get notice of these great deals. Do you know if anybody usually posts them here on AFC while they're still active?
Staples emails the daily deals.
Currently there are deals for 5 ream cases that are free after rebates and coupons. The deal is in the ad ending today and the coupon is available at Staples site.
Old 03-22-2014, 11:58 AM

Lift while you climb

My Mood/Status:
Thanks!
That's the one I was planning to do before I saw your post. If I looked at the limits for the printable coupons right, I can get a total of 11 reams (2 5-ream staples cases and 1 hammermill ream) free after easy rewards and coupons. It's 34 or 38 out of pocket, but I guess I get that back in the mail. I might just do 1 of the case deals for a lower OOP to get me going there. I always need paper, so it's time I jump into shopping at Staples.

Old 03-22-2014, 01:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I also rolled my rebate on the Staples paper this week. I also received a 10 off 10 purchase in the mail which I used for 2 - 12 pack double rolls of Scott Extra Soft toilet paper clearance priced at $4. I added some clearance paper clips and Scotch tape to meet the $10 price.
The Following User Says Thank You to rayclan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 02:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
There is also a $5 per case rebate on hammer mill paper. You should be able to google it. I think the limit is 10 or 20 cases, can't recall right now.

Old 03-23-2014, 09:39 AM

Grounded for Life

Quote:
Thanks!
That's the one I was planning to do before I saw your post. If I looked at the limits for the printable coupons right, I can get a total of 11 reams (2 5-ream staples cases and 1 hammermill ream) free after easy rewards and coupons. It's 34 or 38 out of pocket, but I guess I get that back in the mail. I might just do 1 of the case deals for a lower OOP to get me going there. I always need paper, so it's time I jump into shopping at Staples.
There are paper deals almost every week. Starting with a lower OOP and smaller stockpile just means watch for deals before you get low on paper and have to actually pay for the stuff!!
If I recall correctly the rebate limit was 4 of each. If you had picked up paper on other trips you still could have submitted the rebate on 4.
Good job for a first time Staple rewards trip.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:15 AM

Brian

inbigdebt has posted more than 400 great deals!inbigdebt has posted more than 400 great deals!inbigdebt has posted more than 400 great deals!inbigdebt has posted more than 400 great deals!inbigdebt has posted more than 400 great deals!
I have a question about the limits. Last week (4/6-4/12) Staples.com had a FAER coupon on the Staples Multipurpose Paper ream, when purchased in store w/ coupon. The coupon limit was one (1). I bought one and got my rebate form. The rebate has a limit of four (4). Then, this week (4/13-4/19), the same coupon is available with the same coupon limit. I have not purchased yet, but am curious about a few things.

1. Can I print multiple coupons and use them at different times throughout the week so I can maximized the rebate limit?

2. Is the rebate different from week to week? Meaning, can you maximize the four rebate limit for last week and also maximize the limit for this week, even though the items are the same?

TIA!
Old 04-14-2014, 10:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by inbigdebt
I have a question about the limits. Last week (4/6-4/12) Staples.com had a FAER coupon on the Staples Multipurpose Paper ream, when purchased in store w/ coupon. The coupon limit was one (1). I bought one and got my rebate form. The rebate has a limit of four (4). Then, this week (4/13-4/19), the same coupon is available with the same coupon limit. I have not purchased yet, but am curious about a few things.

1. Can I print multiple coupons and use them at different times throughout the week so I can maximized the rebate limit?

2. Is the rebate different from week to week? Meaning, can you maximize the four rebate limit for last week and also maximize the limit for this week, even though the items are the same?

TIA!
1- yes, it's possible for a manager to push them through in one trxn as well. Often they have a limit of 2/trxn. I haven't looked at these but you may want to check.

2-often there will be back to back rebates on the same item. The best way to tell for certain is to log onto staples dot com and check the offer numbers/ qualifying dates.