? Office Max Rewards

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2014, 10:00 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Help Sign ? Office Max Rewards

I'm new to Max Perks. I have $49.00 in rewards pending this month from products I bought in December. How long does it take before they are posted on my account to use?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-09-2014, 10:47 AM

RE: ? Office Max Rewards

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
its usually 1-2 weeks after the month's end. They will send you an email with your reward being available to use.

Working mommy to 7yr old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 1yr
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
;
Mr. Jericho(8) and Ms. River Song(4m)
and
Big Cody(doggy heaven 12/13/11)
Slick Nick (doggy heaven 6/10/14)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArwenEvenstar For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2014, 11:02 AM

kalderete has posted more than 300 great deals!kalderete has posted more than 300 great deals!kalderete has posted more than 300 great deals!kalderete has posted more than 300 great deals!
I love Office Max Rewards because they let you "roll" the rewards to the next maxperks cash back deal. I think they reset on the first of every year, does anyone else know for sure?
The Following User Says Thank You to kalderete For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2014, 12:43 PM

My Mood/Status:
nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thank you. I am waiting patiently for them. We need some office supplies. DH keeps asking me if they are available yet.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:38 PM

My Mood/Status:
miss_c has posted more than 150 good deals!miss_c has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalderete View Post
I love Office Max Rewards because they let you "roll" the rewards to the next maxperks cash back deal. I think they reset on the first of every year, does anyone else know for sure?
Rewards don't reset, they are like a time limited gift card. What resets is the amount of qualified spending for ink rewards. However keep in mind that they are planning to change this year due to the merge.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:23 AM

cheerful

My Mood/Status:
lutherandj has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lutherandj has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lutherandj has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lutherandj has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lutherandj has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lutherandj has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lutherandj has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lutherandj has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lutherandj has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lutherandj has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_c View Post
Rewards don't reset, they are like a time limited gift card. What resets is the amount of qualified spending for ink rewards. However keep in mind that they are planning to change this year due to the merge.
Rewards expire I believe in 90 days. The qualified spending resets at the beginning of the calendar year. The qualified spending is what determines if you get money back for your toner cartridges. I remember a few years ago, I thought I was to spend $20 per month to get my money back in toner cartridges (when it was $6 per cartridge) and we had a nasty snow storm and I didn't buy anything in December but did turn in cartridges. I was pleasantly surprised to find a $60 ($6 x 10 cartridges) reward amount in my reward account that January. Oh.. I miss those days of $6 per cartridge.