New Kindle Fire Hd

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2013, 03:39 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Lea Anne

My Mood/Status:
laharrelson has posted more than 10 good deals
Wish New Kindle Fire Hd

I really want to go get the new kindle Fire HD 7". I have a question about the ereader trade & I don't want to look like a boob at the store. I have a crappy Panimage tablet thing that we have NEVER been able to really use. It is not an ereader & it does power up, so should it qualify for the $30 trade-in?
thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lea Anne
Wife of Adam & Mother to Will, Skylar, Bailey, Aiden, Sasha, & Tristan
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-10-2013, 07:34 PM

RE: New Kindle Fire Hd

MarkTraw
where are you trading that tablet in? I don't think they would give you $30 for a non branded tablet either. but worth a try.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:00 PM

Lea Anne

My Mood/Status:
Sorry, in the Staples ad this week it states ~ Save $30 instantly when you purchase any tablet $139 or more and recycle your old working tablet. To qualify your trade-in must power on, have no cosmetic defects and original power cord. Excludes ereaders (kindle E ink, paperwhite, etc.)
Mine is like this
Amazon.com: Panimage Media Tablet Powered By Android: Computers & Accessories

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lea Anne
Old 11-10-2013, 08:23 PM

MarkTraw
Im pretty sure they only wanted like those popular branded tablets. But you can definatly try.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:21 AM

My Mood/Status:
SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
If your a Black Friday person the kindle fire is supposed to be $99 at best buy
to Miguel
, Mom to Destiny (17)
and Esael (15)
, We Have 5
, 1
and FINALLY after 12 years welcomed
which makes us
Old 11-11-2013, 05:35 PM

My Mood/Status:
Sunbear has posted more than 400 great deals!Sunbear has posted more than 400 great deals!Sunbear has posted more than 400 great deals!Sunbear has posted more than 400 great deals!Sunbear has posted more than 400 great deals!
I do not think you will look like a boob for trying to trade it in. If you had a great name brand tablet why would you trade it in for $30? BTW Staples has a Kindle Fire in their Black Friday preview ad for $79.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunbear For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2013, 05:45 AM

Lea Anne

My Mood/Status:
I am not a black Friday kind of girl But thanks!!

Lea Anne
Old 11-23-2013, 09:29 PM

My Mood/Status:
connab has posted more than 300 great deals!connab has posted more than 300 great deals!connab has posted more than 300 great deals!connab has posted more than 300 great deals!
Does anyone know if the deals they are having in the store will be offered online? I was wanting to buy the 79.00 kindle but I saw on the add that they will only have 5 per store, so I am sure there is no chance of me getting one of those. Or can you order the one from best buy online for 99? Thanks