Kmart Doubling 7/5

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 11:58 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Talking Kmart Doubling 7/5

Thank you for contacting Kmart regarding the Kmart Double Coupon Event. We appreciate your interest in this promotion. This event is for select participating Kmart locations from 7/5-7/11. The store in Bismarck, ND is participating in the current event.

Here are the details of the promotion:

Super Double Manufacturer Coupons Up to $2.00 !
>with purchase of $25 or more in grocery & drugstore merchandise
>
> Participating stores only. Amount of credit from doubling a coupon cannot exceed the current retail price of a single item. No cash or in-store purchase credit will be awarded for any amount exceeding the retail price of the item. Limit 1 coupon for each item purchased. Only 1 coupon will be doubled per item. You may only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupons. Excludes Buy One, Get One offers, Kmart Savings coupons and Kmart Store coupons. Coupons do not apply to sales tax. Limit 10 coupons per customer per day. Offer excludes products prohibited by law, including but not limited to alcohol, tobacco, and prescription medication. Not valid on non-merchandise, federal or state regulated items, prior purchases, Landsí End, Sears merchandise rung on Sears registers within Kmart and kmart.com. In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from the refund. Exclusions apply. Please see store associate for details.
>Sears Holdings (Kmart) reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time.

Grocery and drugstore items include : all food items, health & beauty, baby diapers, household cleaning supplies, pet foods, detergents, paper goods, shampoos and other beauty items, over the counter medicines such as : Tylenol, aspirin, etc.

10 coupons, per day, per customer may be doubled. Additional coupons will be honored, just not doubled. Customer should choose which 10 they would like doubled.....$25 threshold is BEFORE coupon redemption.

Thank you for contacting us and have a wonderful day.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-07-2009, 09:44 AM

RE: Kmart Doubling 7/5

is reorganizing her stockpile room to make room for more!

My Mood/Status:
DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
10 Q's per day....how lame-o.

Last time I went, I bought ziploc sandwich bags. $3.59 - $.75 Q -.75 Q = 2.09
Target's regular price for the same size bags is $2.24 - $.75 = 1.49

It's like they want you to shop somewhere else.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:13 AM

kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!kweigel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Bismarck Kmart is not following any rules...No 10Q limit, no $25 before Q's NONE...fill your cart and go...I used over 35 Q's there yesterday! It isn't even in the sales ad that they are doing doubles. No rules at Bismarck Kmart this week!!! I have been price matching and found a ton of stuff for FREE/cheap. My total yesterday before anything was $129.?? I paid $21.51 total and that included 5 packs of diapers/pullups, plus I still have a $14 catalina, $2.50 general mills catalina and a FREE dog of Milk Bone catalina that printed yesterday along with a $5/25 and $5/50. I am finding a TON of deals!
Old 03-22-2012, 07:44 AM

My Mood/Status:
krissynodak has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaMom View Post
10 Q's per day....how lame-o.

Last time I went, I bought ziploc sandwich bags. $3.59 - $.75 Q -.75 Q = 2.09
Target's regular price for the same size bags is $2.24 - $.75 = 1.49

It's like they want you to shop somewhere else.
That's how I feel about k-mart as well. Most often I find that their sale price is the same or a penny or two higher than the walmart everyday price. So that's not much of a sale there. So I check their sale prices twice with walmart and only shop there if it really is a better deal. With a coupon of course!!!

But last week they did have their hunting clothes on 75% clearance. We picked up some new blaze orange jackets for the hubbies and they even had kid sizes! And the hubby and my son also got some camo green pants dirt cheap, I just wish they had more than one in their size.......