Durham NC Residents I Need Your Help!!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2011, 09:15 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
pgibb76 has posted more than 100 good deals!pgibb76 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Help Sign Durham NC Residents I need your help!!

My girlfriend is thinking about moving to the Durham area, she has 4 children ages 5-15. She was looking into Great schools in the area and cant seem to find any in the area. Can someone recommend a good highschool, Middle and Elementary and she would like a nice area to live in. NO CRIME!! she is from a small suburb in WI and is having trouble finding a nice place to live in the durham area. She would even concider the outskirts of Durham. Can anyone help??

Thanks for your help
Paula G.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-17-2011, 03:17 PM

RE: Durham NC Residents I need your help!!

puredisaster has posted more than 10 good deals
Not to sound hateful, but you aren't going to find many nice crime free areas in Durham. It's not called the "Bullet City" (a play off of the "Bull City" because of the Durham Bulls baseball team) for nothing. I moved here from Florida about 2 years ago to be near my husband's family and I don't like it. The public schools in the area are not very good, but I have heard there are some pretty good private schools (if you are looking into them as well). Your best bet is to look right outside of the area. It really all depends on if you want to live closer or farther from Raleigh. If closer, you have places like Cary which is a superb place to live and was voted one of the safest neighborhoods in the country. Or if you are looking for more of a country feel, places like Hillsborough are nice too.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:26 PM

RE: Durham NC Residents I need your help!!

My Mood/Status:
Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I live on the Durham side of Brier Creek.....Relatively low crime. Try to win the lotteryh cor DSA. We ow a house in Cary and my son will end up there.